An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-01-2015, 09:13 PM

Fog and mist hung in the early evening air. The whole land seemed to be cast in a blue tint under the moonlight. Silence seemed to only be broken by the slow "trup trup" of Ashmedai's steps. This place was... This place was honestly so cool! Ash walked slowly. It was one of his first times out of the pack by himself. His momma had never taken him here! It looked all dark and spooky, but the boy knew no fear. The stormy pup marched onward, stepping over the vegetation that seemed to take over the ground. It was so unlike the pack lands Ash was used to. There weren't a ton of paths for him to follow and the scents of one or maybe two wolves stood out, but not nearly as strong or as consistent as in the pack. Wide eyes took in the scenery eagerly. It was all so new! If he was his dad, he would have claimed this place instead for the pack. He could play hide and seek forever here and, on a more logical note, Ash was sure if would be a good training grounds... or a race course. Maybe Ash would have to invite Angelus here sometime to race him. Maybe Angelus had already been here? It was no fair that Angelus got to do things just because he was older! Now, however, even Ash, the baby of the pack, could travel on his own, and he couldn't have been more excited.

""
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Psalm 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-08-2015, 12:35 PM
He'd found his way back to the forest in hopes of running into Angel again, he'd enjoyed their day.. or half a day.. at the beach quite a lot. He was an interesting boy, his upbringing having been so much different than his own. Psalm was ever curious about the way other wolves lived and how much different they really were to how Psalm and his moms lived. Expertly he'd navigate the tall roots and tangled trees as he made his way closer to Imperium's border. Having a purpose seemed so much different from his usual wandering that took him everywhere and nowhere.

It didn't take very long until he'd happen upon another wolf, this on again so much larger than himself, and smelling quite similar to Angel himself Psalm was almost convinced it was him before his bright blue eyes landed on what would come to be known as his brother. Tilting his head curiously and approaching from behind Psalm would call out to the young wolf. "Hey there!" Maybe he knew Angel?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-09-2015, 05:01 PM

His walking through the mysterious new land was interrupted by someone calling out, "Hey there!" Who were they? Ashmedai looked behind him, his tail wagging. They at least sounded friendly, which was usually a good thing. Ashmedai turned around to approached the stranger, a goofy smile on his angular face, "Hey! I didn't think I'd see anyone out here! Who are you? I'm Ashmedai, but pretty much everyone calls me Ash so, like..." He shrugged, he didn't care what people called him really. Now that he was closer, he could get a better look at this other. It was a he to start with, and he had really cool, odd patterns on him and colors that were unlike most of the wolves back in Imperium. That feature alone mad this wolf interesting. He was also smaller than Ashmedai, who hadn't reached his adult height yet. The boy offered a toothy smile, barely holding back the thousands of questions that came to his head, "You wandering like me, or something else?"

""
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Psalm 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-19-2015, 05:33 PM
This boy was just as impressive as Angel had been, it was no wonder he had almost mistook him. His patterns were obviously different, along with his voice. He didn't hesitate to reply, voicing as many questions as Psalm usually liked to bombard people with. His own maturity was much more obvious now that he was against someone so much younger. (Though obviously not any kind of smaller.) "I'm Psalm, Ash is a nice name." He'd comment as the other boy gave him a toothy grin, adding on one more question as he looked Psalm over. "Yeah, mostly. I was kind of hoping I might find my friend again." He'd very much enjoyed showing Angel the ocean for the first time, he wanted to hang out with him again, maybe explore something neither of them had seen before. "I think he belongs to your pack, do you know Angel?" He'd ask as he tilted his head curiously, not making the connection that they might be brothers even.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
07-19-2015, 05:54 PM

Psalm. It sounded like "Salm" and Ashmedai would run the soft name through his head a few times, it resonating in his mind like a whisper. Ash nodded, then the wolf went on to explain that he was looking for his friend. Huh, looking for his friend out here where there wasn't a pack? Psalm mentioned that the friend might be in Ash's pack and suddenly suspicious eyes scanned the other as he mentioned Angel. How was Ashmedai to know if they were really friends or not? Esti had scolded him for talking too much to strangers, though Psalm looked hardly like a threat with his sky-eyes and pink- wait, pink?- nose. Could wolves have pink noses? Ash was forced to believe so, with this little oddity in front of him, "I know an AngelUS..." Ashmedai started slowly, "You say he's a friend? Big, massive older brother o' mine that could probably take on a bear? Or are we thinking of different wolves?" The stormy boy would smirk, a small chuckle escaping his lips. This odd, slightly stunning wolf was looking for his brother? Why did his brother always get so lucky?

""