Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-02-2015, 10:21 PM
The moment he had seen the sky darken with clouds and smelt the sweet scent of rain in the air he had run. Donostrea only had so few land borders so he knew where she would be. He wasnt sure if she had seen, wasnt sure if she would even be there. All that made him move was the simple promise she had given, that this is the place she would be the first moment she had seen a storm in the sky. Spring had come without any other sighting of his young…friend. (That was a strange thing to say!) Luckily the universe decided to give them the show they were waiting for for their next meeting, which is why he had ran. He knew the cliff would be empty, without the celestial bodies in the sky there was little reason for his littermates to be up at the viewing place. And besides, most of their family seemed to dislike rain, aside from their water loving sister. It was great! He wouldnt have to explain her to Glacier, and Voltage was still gone so he wouldnt be sticking his ever present nose in Arcus' business. He could have some peace and enjoy the coming storm with his…friend.

He wondered, as he stood on the loner side of the border, whether she had found his gift yet, or the blind girl he had mentioned. He wondered how her mission was going, and how she was doing. It hadnt been so long, they had met not too long ago. But he knew well enough how quick time could go and that things could change even in a second. So he waited for her, shifting in his paws as he watched the clouds roll across the sky.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-02-2015, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 12:14 AM by Shaye I.)

It had become a fun little game for the girl. Every day after finding the feather, she would look to the South in search or storm clouds. She wanted to stick to what she had said, feather and storm, that was when they would meet again but she was eager to see her stormy friend. Days would pass with sunny skies, until at last her eyes found the dark clouds building in the distance and she knew her wait was over. Her feather gift was tied into her fur on the opposite side of her own feather, where she had kept it close for safe keeping. It hadn't been an easy thing to find, a blue macaw feather that was similar to her, yet.. different, a little more stormy and wild. She moved down from her chosen height and made quick work of Abaven territory, and then the rouge lands. She was worried the storm would start before she could get there. She wanted to see its start, she wanted to see it roll in from the ocean and blanket the land from the cliff Arcus had spoken of.

She was out of breath when at last she arrived, and naturally Arcus had beaten her there - he had had far less ground to cover. "Whew!" She gasped as she pulled herself to a stop before him. "Feather, storm, and here we are. I told you it would work out!" She pointed out enthusiastically

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-03-2015, 12:41 AM
Arcus generally felt a range of emotions, but he had never felt...this. It was an odd sort of anxiety, an excitement mixed with fear. Would she make it, had she seen the storm? He didn't know, and there was really no way too know. He just fidgetted, walked up and down the loner side of the border. He rolled, stormed, thumped across the ground as he grew impatient and yet...he was calm. It was odd. His ears would flick at each sound, eyes searched endlessly for her little form to show up. He didn't know how lonely he felt untill he had something like this to look forward too, and now...now he had the storm, all he needed was his...friend.

How long would it take for that word to feel normal, he wondered?

With a gentle sigh he tilted his head towards the clouds, hoping it would keep its distance untill they arrived at the cliff. It wasn't that far, they just had to cross the beach to the little tunnel, but it still made him nervous. He wanted to show her something he loved, because for the first time in a long time he felt like someone really appreciated his element. He was the outcast of his litter, and the only ever storm-esc wolf in their family was terrified of the thing he was named for! Arcus had been alone in all his three years, as his siblings would complain about the dark clouds that covered their precious celestial bodies. When he heard her paws against the ground he'd quickly lower his gaze, searching for her and then grinning as she skidded to a stop at his side. He would laugh softly as she spoke, shaking his head slightly. "Yes...I'm starting to see that trusting you might be a good idea." He said with a warm smile, his blue eyes alit with happiness. It was strange for him, rare even. He wasn't moody, cloudy, he was...excited. "Come, we don't want to miss it! Can you hold on too my feather a little longer?" He said with a grin before, suddenly, he turned and darted towards the den that housed their tunnel, both expecting and hoping she'd follow. He could feel the air grow thick with humidity, feel the storm crackle through the air. It would start soon, and he didn't want to miss it.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

07-03-2015, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 01:49 AM by Shaye I.)

The first words out of the boys mouth would be ones she approved of and she rewarded him with a massive toothy grin "Now your getting it" she teased him easily, but she was secretly pleased with his words. They had the echo if sincerity to her and she instinctively knew those words meant a lot coming from him. He would then remind her of their upcoming storm, and she gave a little bounce on the spot, this was going to be good! "You can count on it! I want my storm first" she found teasing him to be too much find and couldn't find it in her to stop. She had never been quite this... energetic about her teasing before and couldn't put a finger on why it was so fun with Arcus.

After his exclamation, Arcus turned and ran into pack territory. She hesitated at the border, sniffing and taking in the unfamiliar scent and catching traces of Arcus on it. She grinned then and ran to catch up, through she was perplexed when he moved into a cave, they weren't going to get a good view in there! It made more sense when they got through to the exit and she got a breath of salty, electric air and grinned across at Arcus. The air felt alive!

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-03-2015, 02:40 AM
The boy hadn't even thought to reassure her that the packlands were safe for her to come into....but then again, he hadn't made sure that he could even invite her into the lands to begin with. He assumed so, though. Everyone had friends they brought in, so why not him. And besides, the apparent reason they had started the pack was to protect them from strangers not...friends. So he had merely ran, excited and happy to show her the cliff they had found for the youngest litter to watch the skies. As he had planned the place seemed rather deserted, the skies dark with clouds now. He'd turn towards her then, tail swishing behind him as he watched her climb from the tunnel to the cliff. "What this place has for a lack of shelter makes up for a near full view of the ocean." He said with a smile, inclining his head to direct her near the edge where he generally sat. "I hope you don't mind getting rained on." He said with a chuckle. With a near constant smile he'd direct her to the viewing area, and he'd move to sit, watching the storm continue to roll. "I've ah...never really had someone to watch the storm with.." He said softly, looking out at the ocean. "So...thank you."

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

07-03-2015, 06:20 PM

She made her way closer to the edge of the cliff after coming up out the other side of the hollow cave. Even as she looked out into the distance and saw the rolling clouds that hung over the ocean, Arcus would point out how perfect this spot was for its ocean view. She tore herself from the gaze to look back at him, the two feathers tied into her coat fluttered with the movement as she grinned at Arcus. “That's kinda the point” she pointed out when he asked if she minded getting wet.

Shaye sat beside him, after Arcus sat a the best position to view the ocean. The show hadn't started yet, so it seemed the pair had done a fantastic job on timing. Waiting gave her a chance to take in the smile the fitted so perfectly onto Arcus's maw. He might not smile much, but it truly brought him to life when he did so – it was charged and impossible to ignore, just like the fantastic storm developing before them. “Your not suppose to say thanks for that, your suppose to say thanks for the feather i'm suppose to say thanks for the storm” she teased, although she still smiled her appreciation before bumping her shoulder against the boy beside her as she got comfortable on the earth and waited.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Arcus sat in silence for a moment, just allowing the comfortable moment to settle around them. His lips would turn slightly when she joked and he couldn't help but let out a small, rare chuckle of his own. it wasn't usual that he had anyone really to relax with, but that was more his fault than anything else. He would tilt his head towards her, watching as the feathers played in her hair. It was strange to think that she had spent her time to search for one for him, and that he would have something that matches this girl he just met. But it was also heart warming, in a way. He hadn't ever had a friend, let alone one that offered him sweet things like this. "I can't thank you for it, when I don't have it yet." He said with a gentle smile. "But thank you.." He said softly, his deep baritone just barely above a whisper.

He'd turn his head towards the ocean then, watching as the clouds blanket the sky. And he smiled. "I worked hard on this storm for you." He teased, another rare thing. It was like night and day. He knew that if Glacier were too see him now, he would be amazed. "Just as hard as you with the feather." He teased. Really, he didn't do anything but watch the sky. She worked the hardest on their deal, and she had run the distance. For a moment he felt bad, and he'd frown then. "If there's anything I can do for you, Shaye, please...let me know." He said softly, not looking at her, waiting for the sky to let it all go. "I've never had a friend before..." The admission was small, soft, barely above a whisper.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

07-03-2015, 07:56 PM

She leaned a little closer to Arcus, but the movement was relaxed, and natural. To her, this was exactly as it was suppose to be in alignment to how she saw the world. The moment she saw Arcus she knew he didn't have to be a stranger, but a friend and they could act like they had known each other all their lives. They could sit in the rain and watch the storm, share some in common – not just the rolling clouds, but the feather too. When he spoke of ot having the feather, she teased it from her fur, not letting it go yet but feeling the soft texture in her paw pad as she looked out across the ocean and listened to Arcus speak.

He mentioned putting as much effort into this storm as she had the feather, and she could almost imagine Arcus dancing across the ocean, an otherworldly creature creating pressure in the air with his movements, putting together the initial requirements for a storm. She giggles softly at the image, and glanced back over at her friend. “That's not how it works, we do things together now silly” she pointed out, bopping him on the head with the feather and letting it glide down on its own to his lap, landing safetly on his paws. She had watched the movements very carefully, prepared to leap up if the wind had caught it, but she had timed it well and they would have no such problem. “So.. is it a shame that that's the last time you can ever make that statement?” she teased him, she leaned back then as thunder rocked their cliff top and echoed off the water. She saw the darkly shadowed liquid tremble and counted “One elephant, two elephant, three elephant, four elephant, five elephant” before a lick of lightning shot down from the clouds, far in the distance. The skies opened up then and she squealed as fat droplets splattered down on top of her. She ducked her head, but her face was already saturated, and the water clung to her fur and she was forced to blink rapidly to keep it from her eyes. She giggled again and scouted closer to Arcus to share his warmth.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Slate blue eyes would watch as she eased the feather she had claimed for him out of her hair. He had seen it settle beneath her paw and yet he still jumped as she tossed it at him. His eyes would stare widely at the feather as it settled at his paws and without a second thought he'd reach to cover it. Soft blue would tickle the pads of his paws and hed smile faintly at the ground. His first real gift from his first real friend. "Together?" He'd whisper softly. Whod think that flora and storms would make a good pair. But it seemed they did. Or perhaps it was because, on some subconcious level, she knew he needed her. "Mm, a shame…" He whispered, smiling down at his feather as he shifted it between his paws. The second he heard the thunder crash through the sky he'd quickly push the feather right beneath him to protect it from the rain and look out at the horizon. Time for the show to begin.

With a raised brow, however, he'd carefully look in her direction before chuckling. "Elephants?" He asked with a tease just before the sky set aflame with light as electricity struck through the darkness. It illuminated the world, and it made her shine. The rain would begin just as quickly, and he laughed at her response. She would settle closer to share his warmth and without a thought he'd lift to wrap an arm over her shoulders and pull her into the windblown fur that lined his neck and chest. "Youre in luck." He said softly, listening as the sky rumbled again. "We are in for a show tonight."

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

07-03-2015, 08:46 PM

“Together. the younger wolf vowed, and there was a touch of ferociousness in her tone as she said it and it was clear that it was a promise. He would comment that it was a shame that he could no longer say he had never had a friend and she stuck her tongue out at him through didn't comment on that further. Not that there was really time to say much else before the storm distracted them. He teased her on her little elephant timing, but she only grinned, caught up in the rain and shuffling closer to him where he would lift up an arm and she would duck into his grasp, snuggling into his side as they both got saturated together.

She could feel a chin in her spine and shivered, knowing her fur and his body heat would keep her going for a while yet. She tilted her head, looking up at the sky as her own feather, still attached to her, tickled against his ear. She was distracted by the darkening clouds, and felt the rumble of he next thunder through his own body as well as their cliff. She watched as another arc of lightning struck a little bit later, and her mouth moved as she whispered her elephant timing without making a sound. “It's coming closer!” she yelled out over the storm that had well and truly settled over them. The waves started to rock wildly down below and she could see it thrashing against the rocks that lined the cliff beneath them, see the spray of foamy white that struck the air, they really where in for a show.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Arcus would sit still, holding her against him as if to protect her from the storm that had always been his ally. Moments like these made him feel alive. The power in the sky, the energy in the air. It felt as if he could breathe in the universe, take on the monsters of the world and be fine. It was his calling, the slow rolling storm and the rumble of power. It was his name sake and he felt so akin to it. The rain would wash over them in sheets, till their fur was soaked to the bone. He was lucky that it was so close to winter, he had yet to shed the thick undercoat he had grown, and he wondered if ahe were the same. Was she cold? He would look down on her then, with care and warmth and devotion, smiling as her feather tickled his ear. And he'd smile the truest smile that had ever graced his lips.

He'd draw his muzzle close to her ear, speaking so she could ear even above the rumble. "I can hear the storm's voice you know!" He said, though it were a lie. A story. She felt like one that loved fantasy. "It tells me of all its seen, and it tells me of all that will be. And it tells me it has never met anyone like you!" His voice would whisper above the thunder, close enough to her ear that she could hear. "Even a storm such as this has to yield to the light."

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

07-04-2015, 01:00 AM

Arcus's grip felt secure but not restraining, and she could feel him getting soaked even as she was. She laughed again, lifting her head up to the sky and letting the droplets fall down her face and into her mouth. She licked her lips, still laughing as she enjoyed the moment with the passion of her childish nature. She was looking up at the moment he looked down, and would catch his eye as he grinned at her, the sweetest grin she had possible ever seen in her year and a half of life. She easily grinned back at him, a smile that stretched from ear to ear and lit up her face with life and love, like it was the easiest and most natural thing in the world to smile at Arcus, to enjoy the company of his friendship.

She tilted her head as he pulled his muzzle down to her ear, shifting her gaze back out across the ocean as she leaned to listen to his words. He would tell her that he could hear the voice of the storm and the stories it had to tell. She would laugh as he said she was unique “I'm not that special, your the storms embodiment if it enjoys anyone's company it would be yours! But I want to hear a story then, I want to know what the storm has seen” she teased, her tail flicking happily behind her as she grinned up at him again. She moved a paw and touched it against his cheek as she spoke “Why cant the light and the storm work together to create something even more beautiful?” she wondered.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 01:25 AM
Arcus would chuckle, mainly to himself, as she deemed herself not special enough to be given the storm's attention. But he begged to differ, he truley did. Everything about her could take in the storm's attention, his gaze, his feelings, his thoughts...everything was directed towards her. He felt he had no romantic interests for the girl, there was no desire to pursue what his elder brothers had. No, this..was more familial, more like loyalty. And in that moment, more subconciously than anything else, he decided with every ounce of his heart and soul that he would die for this girl. He never felt so strongly about something before, well, at least nothing that wasn't cold and raw anger. There was a sense of loyalty to his family, yes. If something were to harm or threaten any of his siblings he would do fight for them. But, no, this girl...it was like Fate had given him something he needed. The universe had pulled them together. He would die for Shaye, he would live for her.

He felt her paw against his cheek, his eyes a swirl of emotion and his smile faded to something stronger. Why can't the light and the storm work together? He paused then, merely staring at her before he tilted his head. "A true storm is all encompassing. It blots out the sky, it covers all light and it destroys..." He said, just a touch above the thunder that rumbled. "The light...breaks through the storm, Shaye. It cuts through the power, and the storm yields to it..." Could there be beauty when all a storm was created for was destruction? And he'd look out at the ocean before clearing his throat.

"A story, huh.." He said then, looking out at the horizon. "Are you sure you want to hear one?" He said, teasing but really stalling, trying to search his mind for something to tell her, something that would put her at awe, would inspire and sway...something that was good enough to tell her.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

07-04-2015, 02:52 PM

He would disagree, pointing out that a storm's purpose was to blot out the light, to create something made to destroy. She disagreed, but didn't say anything, letting her eyes return to the fury of the storm created above the ocean. The chill wind that teased at the growing waved beneath them also tore through her fur, and shivering she snuggled a little closer to her friend. Shaye might look like someone who made friends easily, but the truth was everyone who as of importance to her was already family by blood. Somewhere along the way, she had gotten so distracted by the drama's going on within her family that she had forgotten to just live life, to make friends and enjoy the precious moments of life with them – like this one. Arcus already meant the world to her, he was one of a kind and he was hers.

He would tease her with a story, stalling as he asked her if she was certain and she playfully pushed her shoulder against him, rocking the pair. “Of course I am!” she said, as through it should be obvious. The young girl adored stories, she especially loved the ones her father told her, but she wanted to her the storms, she wanted to Arcus to tell one.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-19-2015, 09:20 AM
Arcus would smile so gently, his ears titling back just slightly as he thought. He tried to figure out a story, something that she would love to hear. He searched and searched before he smirked. Of course! It was right beneath his nose, all along. He'd hum lightly then. "I don't know~" He said with a hum, his slate eyes slightly narrowed and glancing at her side long before sliding back towards the horizon, watching the storm lay destruction upon the ocean. "Alright, fine. Ill tell you one." He would tease before he shifted slightly, settling more beside her and holding her against his warmth. "Once upon a time...the universe broke in two." he began, his voice a soft tremble over the rumble of the storm, easy to hear if listened too, but no way to be heard. "From it birthed Time and Space. They were task to fill the world with their wonders. So they settled down on an oasis in the middle of the ocean, a place that can only be touched in between seconds of time. First, they created energy and coldness, an odd place to start but it seemed to work. Energy was heat, was life and emotion, and Ice was slowness, responsibility and thought. Then, they created the earth, the waters, the fires and air. Each worked as one. But their space between seconds grew too full, and Time and Space had to cast away their creations, set them out into the world to survive on their own..." He'd smile then, warmly as his eyes distanced and he sighed. "But they were not done, they had more work to do...so they created the heavens: the sun, the moon and the stars to wish upon. But there was one final thing...something to help regulated their world...so they created weather, they birthed the storms. They cast these out too, leaving only Time and Space to live in the moments between seconds. Their creations found their life in the world, but oh it was a struggle at first. But Storm...Storm was angry at Ice and Energy, he blamed them for his despair, for his banishment...so he raged, and thundered..." His voice grew quiet then. "But no one would listen...only the break of Light could calm his rampage, but the anger was still there, as it would forever be." He would look at Shaye then, smiling gently. " Thats why the storm rages...it is disreguarded and ignored, untill the break of Light hears its voice and calms its heart."

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

07-20-2015, 01:05 AM
He would stall again, telling her he didn't know and she groaned dramatic, floppy against the damp ground I'm dramatic defeat. Of course, a split second later she was picking herself up again, tilting her head to the side, letting an ear flop over and her feather swish back and forth in the wind. Her eyes where big and bright and her face dramatically sad as she shot him the best puppy eyes she could manage. He agreed eventually, either because her persuasion worked or he already intended to tell it, but the why didn't matter, what did was the story. He pulled her against him further, easily sharing his warmth as they say their in the storm and wind, a dramatic scene set for his sorry. She looked up at him, her eyes never wavering, her expression enraptured by his words, as through there was nothing else in the world but him and his story. She caught on pretty quickly that his story was about elements, perhaps even about him and his family, like how he was storms.

He brought storms into his story, about why they raged and how they hated ice and lightning for its banishment into the world. But he also spoke about the moon and stars, it was like how every element in the world came to be and where it's place was. "That's an awesome story, I like it. It's like why the storms rage sometimes, but other times there's light" she said happily, dropping her gaze to rest her head against him. She giggled then "is that why storms sometimes have ice and lightning? It's because it's fighting against those elements?" She asked

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-20-2015, 01:44 AM
He couldn't help the joy that flooded him at the sight of her enjoyment and wonder, and the knowledge that he somehow had provided it. Sure it was a different telling of their history, but he wanted to dress it up so it was a more happy story. Unlike some of their family, he loved his life on the island, and he did miss their parents. He never really believed they had been abandoned, just sent away. But perhaps his resentment towards Voltage had colored his view of his parents for the better. He'd smile gently at her questions, at her understanding of the story, and he couldn't help but be happy. No one really understood his storms, his family was a calmer one, aside from Serefina. Arcus raged to rage, Serefina was just the embodiment of fire. Then she asked about lightning and ice, or hail, and he thought for a moment, humming as the wind raced through his fur, as the ground shook in thunder. "No...I wouldn't say fighting." He said softly. He couldnt fight with Glacier. "When the storms work with the other elements, that's when they create something special." He said softly, brows furrowed as if he were only coming to the realization himself. "Without the Wind, the Water, the hail and lightning...a storm would be nothing but rolling clouds making noise." Which...is exactly what he had been, hasn't it? "In order for this world to turn, and for night to turn to day, the elements must work as one. Fire and water creates earth, as the story goes..."

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

07-20-2015, 02:00 AM
He disagreed with her assessment on fighting and she dismissed her imagination of storms and ice and lightning all fighting in a massive ball of rage. It had been an amusing, if scary image but actually what Arcus said made better sense and she nodded. "That's really awesome like how one thing needs another to work. It must be neat to know that without you lightning and ice and water and wind can't come together to create something amazing. It would just be boring bits by itself, a storm is what brings it all together and creates something really worth seeing " she said happily, as through Arcus's profound realization just highlighted what she knew already - none of it worked without Arcus, Arcus was fundamental, essential... He was something important, which she could easily say was true for her - he meant something to her, his friendship had become everything even if they hadn't known each other for that long. "Your really good at telling stories because they make sense, it all adds together " she giggled then "dad's stories are sometimes just nonsense. But I would love to hear you tell another one some time " she added happily, leaning her head against him. "You storms dying down, did you wanna go for a swim?" She asked him.

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-21-2015, 02:48 AM
Silence is all that flowed from Arcus as Shaye spoke, summing up their realism to the story he had made up and edited from his own experiances. He couldn't help but feel...swayed, however. The way she spoke of his storms, of him, it made him feel powerful, made him feel important...needed. With a gentle sigh he'd nod his head, smiling out at the receeding storm clouds. When she complimented his stories he couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm not a great story teller, I just know some great stories." He admitted with a laugh. He couldn't tell her he spoke of his own history in a way, because wasn't that odd? Instead he just smiled down at her. When she suggested a swim he blinked slightly before looking down at the beach. With the storm just on the horizon, he was positive his family would stay in doors. And besides, what did it matter. He seemed to fly under the radar at all times anyways. So without a moment to think about it he just nodded and moved to stand, to lead her back down to the beach where they could go for a nice swim in the still rocky but safe waters.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

07-23-2015, 03:15 PM

It seemed when shaye loved, she loved unconditionally and fiercely. Like her attachment to rhythm, her mentor, auntie and friend. She loved everything about her, had always been there for her even when it meant angering her mother, supported her even when she didn't understand the decisions her auntie made. It was like that with Arcus now too, and who knew how it would affect her to love two wolves so strongly, if one day that would ever tear her apart. Not that such thoughts would enter the head of little shaye. Instead she would look up at Arcus, and it was all their in her eyes, how he was a big important wolf, how he was amazing and how he was her friend.

“A story teller is half knowing the stories and half the presentation. I think you got both down pretty good” she teased him, before he would stand at her suggestion of a swim and she would follow him in silence as he lead her back down the cliff top. She would slip easily into the chilled water, giggling softly at its cool touch on her coat. She was already soaked through from the storm, so the water wasn't that much different temperature to what she was already at. No doubt the pair would need a good deal of warming up after their adventures where through.

"Burn Baby Burn"