ardent

Calling All The Monsters

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2015, 05:55 PM

With rank came responsibility, and luckily 'licien was feeling more at ease with the promotion then he had been. All that doubt, the wondering of his purpose had melted away. Now at that was left was discovering what he had to do to better the pack from here on out. His heart and mind set, he would arise that morning with a goal in mind. He would leave the area of the falls and travel back to the bay, down by the water, where the fish would play. His bi-colored eyes watched them curiously, his heart giving a small ache. He had not seen Tac recently... and he felt a sense of loneliness that he couldn't describe. That was another reason for his plans today. What better way to squash loneliness than to invite in company?

Head would tilt back, a call being given to those of Threar. Those interested in hunting, in participating in game or lesson of sorts, were more than welcome to attend. Who might attend though, well, the golden man wasn't sure. Félicien could hope that Sorrel might come, though he honestly wasn't so sure his brother would make it. Sorrel wasn't really one for interacting with others. But perhaps Tac might show her face again. Maybe Frost, the shy woman, would come. He wasn't sure what faces would appear in all honesty but... he had high hopes that someone would arrive.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
07-04-2015, 07:48 AM
Aslan it seemed would be the first to arrive for his cousin's little gathering. He wasn't sure what the older male had in mind, only knew what had been said at the meeting. Although he felt himself somewhat experienced, he felt he ought to attend all the same. There was a strong chance after all that he'd learn something new from the more experienced man and if not could lend a hand anyway if Félicien wanted a little help with anything. "Good morning Féli." He greeted the smaller man with a smile as he approached him, settling in front where hopefully more wolves would soon begin to gather.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-05-2015, 02:51 PM

Frith wouldn't have missed Feli's first lesson for the world. With eager paws the Author would make his way to the voice that had called those who sought to learn out. He would also be paying attention to who all decided to show up. He expected all of his children, Especially Varda, the girl was so passionate about her hunting he had no doubt that she would be eager to improve her skill. As he trotted up to the meeting place his bicolored gaze would find that Aslan was the only one to beat him here. He'd grin at his boy, not hesitating to show his affection on the way to sit beside Felicien. "It's good to see you here, Aslan." He'd mention as his haunches coiled beneath him. "Feli if you need any help don't hesitate to ask." The chocolate man would smile encouragingly, very much eager to see what his nephew had in mind.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2015, 03:26 PM

The boy took to his recent habit of sneaking about, learning what makes each wolf in the pack tick. He loved learning about wolves, who they were, and analyzing him. The mostly pale ivory boy wondered if there was a pack position for this – he’d talk to his father later about it, or maybe Félicien since his cousin had shown interest in his progression into the adult ranks. The boy’s constant lurking came to a halt as a call rose above the lands. Swiftly, the almost yearling would respond before running off to join the group. He arrived to find himself in the company of all family. "Aslan. Félicien. Father." The boy would chirp as he arrived, a smile on his face.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Novella hoped that Félicien had a decent turn out for his hunt, particularly as it was his first one as Mystery but also because it would mean the pack had listened and acted upon her words at the meeting. Viewing it as chance to be nosy but mostly to offer support for her nephew, Novella was swift to join the little gathering for the hunting session. Hopefully Féli wouldn't feel too pressured by both Author's being present, it was more the rest of the pack she wished to judge than her nephew anyway. "Hello everyone." She greeted, nuzzling her sons briefly before moving to join her husband at Féli's side. "Good luck controlling the rabble, though I'm sure you won't need it." Of course Aslan and Fate were well behaved, sure was sure they'd listen to anything Féli had to say without causing any trouble, though she'd tease them all the same.

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Text "Speech"

The hunt was shortly after her small journey right after joining the pack to search quickly for her siblings, and she had recognized the howl of the one she had grown close to before joining the pack. Her ears had perked and she had set off at a run towards the source. She let out a happy yelp as spotted Félicien. "Féli! I missed you!" She said, bouncing towards him. Her tail wagged as she approached him. "You're leading a hunt? Why are you leading hunts?" She asked, having missed the previous meeting.

"So where are we hunting today?" She said, standing next to him and looking towards his face. She was eager to learn more about how to hunt, and was more than happy to do it with Félicien of all the wolves she knew. Her skills were very rusty, since she'd barely hunted on land after the whole incident with her family and birth pack. She was also eager to meet some of the members of her new pack.

Félicien is allowed in any of Tacheté's posts, be them private or not

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-06-2015, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 04:50 AM by Varda.)

Hunting? Oh good, and about time too. Her cousin was proving to be a rather proactive Mystery who knew his responsibilities, and although she isn't the one with the Plot rank as she's currently striving for, there was definitely something she could learn. No opportunity could she afford to miss, regardless of what's being taught and her own mood. Even whilst she's sick, she'll force herself to attend any trainings. However, a different case applied to today, which meant she would get the most out of the session, if she chose to do her best. But then again, when did she ever slack with her learning?
"Morning all," she chirped to the gathered Threar, and one unfamiliar female who happened to pique her curiosity, upon her arrival, beaming an encouraging smile before taking a seat beside her brother, who she quietly greeted as usual.

"Speech"

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Frost would hear the howl asking the pack to gather for some hunt training, if there was anything she needed from this pack it was hunt training. She wanted to be a hunter for this pack but how was it possible to do so when she knew nothing about pack hunt mechanics. She hoped that the leader of the training would at least touch base on that subject. Having arrived at the place where the howl originated from she would notice that she most definitely wasn’t the first to arrive, there were plenty of other pack members that had arrived for the training as well. The she-wolf would place herself at the back of the gathering.
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Herne

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-06-2015, 08:17 PM

Herne's ears perked when he heard his cousin's call and he lifted his gaze from the herbs he had been sorting through. Between his sickness and the winter he had basically no herbs to speak of so he had spent the least few days gathering up what he could. It felt so good to be out and about again and doing things. He was eager to get back into the swing of things so he wouldn't hesitate to slip out of his den and head toward where Feli had called the training.

Even though he had moved at a swift pace he noticed a fairly large crowd had already gathered, at least what he considered fairly large for a hunt. It was a good turn out though and he was excited to see how they all worked together. He spotted both of his littermates and his parents, the sight of them making him smile. He saw that one of his younger siblings was there as well and he realized he really hadn't gotten to spend any time with his younger siblings. He made a note to do that soon and came over to sit near Varda and Aslan, already quite pleased to be back around his family.

"Talk" "You" Think

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 12:17 PM

Those who would show came at a respectable amount of time. Aslan first, who greeted his cousin and received one in return. “Heya Aslan. Thanks for coming.” Frith would be the next to come, and the golden male would tip his head. “The offer is greatly appreciated Frith, thank you.” Hopefully he wouldn’t need any assistance, but it was reassuring that the man was there to help guide him if he needed it. It made the pressure on his shoulders seem lighter.

Fate would arrive next, getting a warm smile and nod from Féli. He adored his younger cousin so. He felt closer to him then he did to his own sister sometimes, almost like he was a brother {much like Sorrel}. Novella would arrive too, and the butterflies would begin again. He would grin, swishing his tail lightly behind him. “I’m sure I won’t have too hard of a time. It’ll be lightwork today... In preparation for a true hunt to come.”

But then there was a greater surprise and for a moment Félicien almost lost himself. “Tac!” He would grin, tail wagging a mile a minute. “I’m the Mystery of the pack now. The lead hunter.” He would give a nod to Varda as she came in, holding off on answering Tac’s last question until all were assembled. Frost would arrive too, though she hung back. Not such a good thing, but Féli hadn’t lost faith in the scarred white woman.

Herne would be the last to arrive and waiting a few moments more, just to make sure that there would be no stragglers, Félicien would speak up for all to hear.

“Thank you all for coming. I greatly appreciate your timely arrivals.” He would grin. “Consider today’s task preparation for the hunt to come. I want to work on your stealth, your tracking, your ability to work together.” Féli would scan over the crowd.

“I have prepared three kills that I want you guys to find. They are hidden and in various locations around the bay. A fish, a fawn, and a rabbit. One you will find within a cavern hole, another where life has fallen through, and the last by the breath of the bay.” He spoke in riddles, masking the direct location of each prey animal.

“You will be divided into four teams. The first team will be Novella and Fate, the second team will be Frith and Herne, Frost will be with Varda, and Tac will go with Aslan.”

Félicien would breathe in with a smile. “Alright, get your heads together and see if you can’t figure out my riddles. If you need any hints feel free to ask, but be aware that’s going to slow you down from figuring out each location!”

Ooc:: Alright guys, so here is how this game of hunting is going to work. The three locations are areas of terrain. Once one has been correctly discovered / discussed I’ll add it here so each team can find it. You can not change which part of the riddle you are trying to solve however partway through! So if you go for cavern hole you can’t search for where life has fallen through. Only one member of the team must post before Felicien does in order to move forward. I’ll post him every three days to keep this moving {or more if need be}. If you have any questions about the locations remember you can ask for hints IC.

As an incentive for completing this winners will each get an avvie / small table image of their choice. This is for everyone who completes this and doesn't let the thread die. ;3

“Within A Cavern Hole”:: -Location Here-
“Where Life Has Fallen Through”:: -Location Here-
“By The Breath Of The Bay”:: -Location Here-

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-14-2015, 04:21 PM
Only one other wolf would arrive after her, she hadn’t seen him before but he seemed right at home amongst the pack members. They had the same eye colors as the rest of the pack so they may have been a family member recently accepted, whoever he was Frost didn’t know. Felicien would start to speak, he would state what he wanted to work on with them before moving on to the specifics. He had hidden three different animals in areas he wanted them to find, she found the idea of testing someone’s knowledge quiet interesting. She was going to be paired up with Varda, Frost would look through the crowd find the back of the girl. She would gradually walk up to her and paw her on the shoulder, she already had an idea of where one of the things was. During her travels as a loner which seemed so long ago it having almost been a year since she joined the pack, she had seen a rabbit hop onto what looked like normal sand but only to be minutes later devoured by the sand it stood on. She wasn’t sure what the place was called (travelers pitfall) but she figured that that was the place where “life has fallen through.” But should she say it now or tell Varda first, she would decide to wait until she could tell Varda before telling Felicien.
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]