At The End Of The Day

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2015, 06:37 PM

Famiiily!

The need to seek out his little cousin again and check in on him had risen. Félicien hadn't spoken with him at the meeting but hey, there was always time after that. Tail was set to wagging back and forth in excitement as he moved alongside the river the falls created. Ahhh how he loved the serenity of this place. It was so calm and soothing. Félicien would pause, lifting his head to enjoy the breeze rolling over his face. Sometimes you needed to take time for the little things such as this.

He would perk his ears, twitching them as he sought sound of his fellow Threar members. Since his promotion he wanted to become more active within the pack, busting his butt to prove that he deserved the rank he was given. Frith's approval of him had given Félicien the boost he had needed since his parents had left, and now he sought to better himself for the sake of bettering himself.

The young man's gaze would sweep across the terra. Head would tilt back, song carrying into the air for Fate. He wanted to spend the day with his younger cousin. Find out what he wanted to do in life. Perhaps he could help him out!

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-03-2015, 07:00 PM
The young prince had taken his stalking practice to the extremes as he took to following and observing the wolves of Threar. Fate didn’t realize that when he decided to follow his cousin Fèlicien, his cousin would be looking for him. Irony just makes the world go round, doesn’t it? So as the boy followed his cousin, he became curious. It seemed like the man was following his footsteps from earlier… but why? A smirk caught him when his cousin froze and let out a howl for none other than Fate himself. The prince would step out of the shadows before speaking. “I’ve been only a few steps behind you for half the day now!” The overly enthusiastic Destruction boy proclaimed with a wide grin on his face. “What can I do for you, Fèlicien?”
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2015, 01:38 PM

Fèlicien would turn, a frown on his face when he heard the voice behind him. Ahhh there Fate was. Being a little smartbutt to boot, but that was alright. The boy was enthusiastic at least, inquiring what it was that he wanted. Fèli couldn't even be mad however! The young man was definitely the stealthy sort. Fate had been behind him and Fèlicien hadn't even noticed at all! So smart comment or no, the golden male would begin to speak to his little cousin with a grin on his face.

"Well, you're getting older Fate and I wanted to talk to you about what you might be interested in doing for the pack. I know I was struggling with it for a bit so I wanted to make sure you're doing alright." Fèlicien would tilt his head to the side, twitching his ears. "Who knows? Maybe I can help you rank up as well!"

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2015, 03:32 PM

The wording and timing of Félicien‘s topic could not have come at a more perfect time as Fate gave a soft smile. “Well, I’ve been talking to my father about it and I think I might be interested in guardianship or diplomacy. Although… I have a question about that.” The ivory boy shuffled his paws slightly before his blazing goldenrod eyes looked up towards his cousin’s ocean blue orbs. “Is there a pack role based around other wolves? I like watching them, and figuring out how they work and what makes them tick. It’s fun and I think I’m pretty good at it.” The boy wasn’t sure if it was a viable skill or even a likeable one, but it’s what he liked to do.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 04:21 PM

Guardianship. Diplomacy. Those were two things that had Félicien had not considered as far as a pack rank. Did they even have a pack role based around that? He would close his eyes in thought for a long moment before opening them again. “Truth be told, Fate, I’m not so sure there is such a rank. But you know what? That doesn’t mean that there can’t be. Maybe talk with your dad about implementing such a rank?” Féli would grin.

“Sometimes it’s good to give the adults ideas too. Make them think about things that they haven’t considered before.” The young man would offer his support. “I think it would be a unique rank possibility to open up to them.”