ardent

Between You And Me

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2015, 08:16 PM

Allen was still on edge. Speaking with Rhythm first he now had to face the fact that it was only right to speak with Motif. He had noticed that the woman was a mother once more, having given birth to a single child. This child, Vail, was the newest addition that Abaven had noticed. Allen had hopes that the next set of newest would be his children with his beloved Nona. With a small, weary smile he would seek out Motif. So many wolves to speak to, so little time. There was also Calyspei, who he needed to finish tending to. Her future was in his paws more or less and Allen didn't want to let her down.

Breathing out Allen would come to the den that Motif had claimed as her own. Bass' own was empty, something that made his heart sink a little in his chest. Shaking the thought from his mind Allen would focus on the task at hand calling softly into the den so he didn't disturb the little baby.

"Motif? Do you have a moment?" He didn't want to take much of her time since she had her newborn to tend to, but at the same time he did want to at least speak with her.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-03-2015, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 08:34 PM by Motif I.)

Motif had barely left the den, doing so only for simple needs of nature and ensuring there was someone to watch over her little one when she did so. It safe to assume that any one looking for her would easily find her within the den, and that was exactly where she would be when Allen came calling. Motif had a lt of time to think well she looked after her blind newborn, and she desperately missed her brother. Rhythm would be there every step of the way, but she still desperately wished to talk to Bass about Vail's blindness. Surely her Alpha brother would have answers that would make this okay. However, Bass has other problems to deal with and they where ones that had taken him away from Abaven and out of her reach – she couldn't, and didn't, blame him, but she definitely missed him.

When Allen's voice softly spoke out, Motif lifted her head from Vail's belly, she had been tickling the little girl and gently burping her after she had had a drink she kissed the girls nose and nudged her into her arms before calling out. “Come in, Allen” to the man outside. He was the temporary main alpha of Abaven in Bass's absence and she wouldn't deny him a moment.

""

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 08:49 PM

Motif would call to him, inviting him into the den. Slowly he would slip inside, mindful of any noise he might make. Gaze would be drawn momentarily to her daughter, his heart warming at the sight. Soon he too would become a father. His beloved Nona and him had mated and he was hopeful it would result in beautiful children. The thought of them being anything but perfect wasn't even in his mind. Disabilities or no, regardless of their chosen skills, they would be everything he could ever hope for.

Gaze would then slide to Motif, a gentle smile on his face. "Two beautiful daughters. You are truly blessed, Motif." He'd say as a sign of congratulations. "I wanted to check in with you since Bass is away... I know that change can be hard." The man would curl his tail around his toes, tilting his head to the side. "Do you have any concerns Motif? Perhaps I could put them to rest. Or... if you have any suggestions as to what I could do while your brother is gone I can see what I can do." Allen would offer in a kind tone.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-08-2015, 09:36 PM

Allen would enter and his eyes would first go to the girl held gently in her arms. She would beam up at him, clearly proud of her newest daughter. “Thank you Allen” she said softly in response to his congratulations. She kissed her daughters nose again and felt her shuffle in her arms as she ducked her head into her arms, hiding her nose from her mother. Motif held back a laugh at the adorable movement, not wanting to drag the girl fully from her sleep.

She appreciated Allen's attempt to ensure everyone was ok with Bass's decision and how Allen was going to care for Abaven well her brother was gone. “That's kind of you to ask. In all honesty, i'm going to be selfishly wrapped up in my own life for a while, but from what I can see your doing a wonderful job of leadership. If you ever need a hand, you can call on me. I was Bass's top fighter for a while, so I will do my best if you do happen to need me Allen” she offered softly, through it pained her to suggest anything that might take her from her children.

""

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 04:56 PM

Allen would give a grateful nod as Motif spoke. Her words too, were kind, and welcome. He would shake his head slowly, speaking in a sincere and honest voice. “Thank you for the offer, Motif, but you have another duty to Abaven right now. A stronger duty to our future. The best help you can be to me right now is looking after that little one in your arms and, perhaps, give Nona some advice when our little ones arrive.” The calico man would chuckle softly as he watched little Vail. “...I think I can handle the rest of things to be honest. I just wanted to make sure all of our members were still content. Particularly you and Rhythm.”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'