Noki's Plotting

Reiko

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-04-2015, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2015, 04:01 PM by Reiko.)
reiko izuka

Reiko is a kind hearted individual who has a strong motherly instinct for someone so young as herself. She has a natural knack with medicine and is extremely loyal to anyone who takes her in. She is childish, naive and quite brave sometimes when needed - although she can be pretty cowardly if she is alone. Her wishes are to someday have her own pups to take care of, even if it means adopting or being someone's denmother.

Where can she be found? West of Alacritic

DON'T EVER LET ME GO
lover. I would love for Reiko to find true love. Someone that she will have puppies with, preferably someone in the same pack as her. I would like to hold this off until she is accepted into a pack, because otherwise there might be some confusion or even some difficulties with this until then!
HUSH MY CHILD, DON'T YOU FRET
adopted child. I would love for her to adopt a child, even if it isn't wolf, she doesn't care. So long as they need someone to take care of the, she will do it. Even if its like a deer or something (if someone plays a deer!), she will take care of it like it was her own. If there is an unwanted litter after weaning, she would gladly take it.
MY HEART RACES FOR MILES
crush. taken by Kakashi Yes they happen. Whether it is her crushing on someone else or someone crushing on her, they happen. I am looking for someone who she knows they won't be able to be together, and yet they still flirt and do cute things together like dates and such. Something innocent that most likely won't lead to puppies - unless they do get together finally somehow and become lovers! I think right now, would be super cute if she found someone she likes and just kind of follows him around and gets all shy.
NOTHING CAN TEAR US APART
kidnapping taken by Hyder. I think it could be fun for her to be forcefully taken away and under someone, for her to try and think of ways to get away, maybe eventually have someone swoop in and save her from slavery. Even if they are super mean, I don't mind, even if it does get "mature", don't worry, I'm not a serious player and understand sometimes bad things happen :U
SUPERMAN AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON ME
hero. Reiko often gets herself into trouble. This could be started after she gets kidnapped for a while, and I am ready for her to go back for a "normal" life. This individual could be a crush, actually it would be pretty cute if they were a crush of some sorts - even if it just eventually slowly builds - or even just someone who thinks they are forced to help her out and gets annoyed with her lol!
I HEAR IT BREAKING
lost love. This one unfortunately happens all the time. A broken heart is sometimes inevitable. This can be someone she once loved before, or once loved her - or even a future plot of her losing someone dear to her! I just want some kind of loss eventually to happen so she can be reflective and stuff >>

vengeance rache

Vengeance described in one word would be; evil. He does everything and anything you can think of. He is a cannibal, rapist, slave driver, sexist, racist, etc... anything under the sun you can think of, he is that. A monster. Although he isn't completely heartless, he is close to it. He will do nothing for anyone unless it has something for him in the end, in other words, his time doesn't come for free. You'll pay of it somehow. He is currently open for mercenary jobs.

Alethia

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2015, 08:48 AM
oh my gosh yay I love her so much xD

OKAY so I have all the chars to throw at her. I think her and Alethia could be buds and since Alethia is a bit of a prankster herself they could have like prank wars and it would be hilarious.

For a pack/love interest I'll suggest Fiori (since Leo will be leading it soon and I'm biased) and Tiburtius lives there and he definately needs a new friend since his left recently. He's slightly younger than her so lots of time for slow romance plot if wanted <3

But also feel free to take a look at my plot thread here! I have a ton of characters that have nothing going on right now xD

Reiko

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-04-2015, 10:34 AM
Yeah I like the idea of a prank war! Although Alethia is most likely gonna win, but I am so down for that, sounds like a ton of fun!

Fiori sounds like a great option for her, very fitting! I am down to have Reiko and Tiburtius meet soon if you want! Actually I am down for any of these plots to start whenever you want! I love threads, and just let me know if you want me to start or if you have an idea on a starting thread <3

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
07-04-2015, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015, 11:37 AM by Áki.)
Definitely thinking Aki and Reiko should meet first :) If you could start that would be awesome!

Oh and Aki tends to stay in the East, let me know if this is a problem~

Alethia

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2015, 09:33 PM
I could probably start at least one of them! How about I start one for her and Tib and maybe you could start one for her and Alethia? Ale can be pretty much anywhere, but Tib will probably be in the East if that's alright

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-05-2015, 11:30 AM
I have the very young Fate. If it's a pack you are looking for, he'd be more than happy to lead her back to Threar to meet his parents and all that jazz
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Vengeance

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
Reiko
07-06-2015, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2015, 09:21 AM by Vengeance.)
Shelby, I'll start a thread for them as soon as I get the chance, ill send you the link via PM once it's up!!

Toothless, we can have them meet after some of my current threads? I kind of want her to meet some of the other packs and get a feel before choosing :) she's super loyal and won't be the type to move from pack to pack

Vengeance

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
Reiko
07-07-2015, 09:21 AM
Vengeance has been added to the plot page! If you wish to plot with him or just have a thread, let me know!

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
07-08-2015, 05:12 PM
@Reiko

Perhaps a slave for Hyder? He's a lion and doesn't really necessarily be mean to his slaves unless they aren't doing what they are supposed to.

@Vengence

Perhaps a future rape plot with Amachi? Amachi is also a dire wolf, and perhaps once he reaches two years of age they could end up with pups. Who knows.

Vengeance

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
Reiko
07-09-2015, 05:02 PM
HYDER & REIKO Hmm I do like this idea, however, recently Laz and I spoke of her joining Imperium with a plot. Perhaps we can put this on the back burner for a bit and have them meet later for possible slavery? Perhaps later on he like saves her life or something which has her ask Valentine for a temp leave to follow Hyde as a slave until her debt is paid or something... idk :| just spit balling.

AMACHI & VENGEANCE Yeah that could work! Or if you just want it for plot purposes and no puppies we can do that at any time even without him being 2. If you want puppies from it though, we can totally wait until Autumn comes around ;D

This character is prone to violence, picking fights, and cannibalism. You have been warned.

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-09-2015, 06:26 PM
omg dude I think Reiko & Rin would be great for each other! He's going through some issues that came up in the past and feels shunned by his family at the moment so has no one :c maybe they could meet and she could probably help him get through some stuff and have like a slow blossoming love plot or something? let me know ^~^ I saw your plan above about imperium but I don't think Rin would be inclined to joining...he's not a dark aligned wolf but then again i like to keep it IC. Just saying that Imp might be too...against his morals and such.

Vengeance

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
Reiko
07-09-2015, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 12:45 PM by Vengeance.)
@DRAGON We can definitely throw them into a thread together and see how it goes? She would love to help him out and as for love, we can just go along with the threads and see what happens~ the pack thing isn't completely set it, in a plot yes, but who knows! Even if she does join, hat doesn't mean they cannot be together anyways :U so yeah, im so down to have them be thrown into a thread together. Do you wanna start or shall I?

This character is prone to violence, picking fights, and cannibalism. You have been warned.

Envy

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2015, 09:08 PM
I can start it no problem c: And sounds good~ I like to leave things to IC happenings XD

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-10-2015, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015, 07:11 AM by Lillianna.)
A  thread between Lillie and Reiko? Lillie can talk to her about Abaven and the like ^.^ Perhaps Reiko could mother Lillie xD
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Vengeance

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
Reiko
07-14-2015, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 12:44 PM by Vengeance.)
@KEANAI For Lillie and Reiko, we would need to see what is going on with her after Hyder and her thread :> otherwise, time wise, it will be weird for me >A< I'll let you know when I'm ready with something for them to do |D

@EVERYONE ELSE From now on, I will not be accepting any "meet and greets", I've noticed I have a hard time with those threads and tend to lose muse for them very quickly. I will be placing up specific plots above for people to claim if they wish, simply specify which plot you're interested in and we can work something out! <3

I will also be adding my two Kamelots soon in order try and get them active immediately after acceptance. You're welcome to take a look at their plots and see if you have someone fitting for that specific plot or not!

Rincavornon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-15-2015, 03:22 PM
oh oh! I wanna try for the Crush thread with either Rin or Kakashi & Reiko. You can take a look at 'em both and see which one you'd prefer to try for this. Might be a little harder for Kakashi to fall in love, so if it's him then I see it taking quite some time. But then again he might slowly start falling for her cuteness and shyness. totally not seeing anime moments with them nope xD

Vengeance

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
Reiko
07-15-2015, 03:33 PM
@DRAGON I am so down for Kakashi actually, just because they can totally have a Japanese theme to them! Plus his PTSD would have her worrying and wanting to make him feel better some how - and she can totally swoon for his stoic personality. We can totally do an anime thing. We might wanna wait till Reiko and Hyder's thread is over, then he can probably walk into the West and bump into her?

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-15-2015, 04:16 PM
XD Honestly I offer up Hymn for anything involving crushes or the like. Heartbreak whatever. He will be two in summer as well so s'up to you.

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-15-2015, 04:27 PM
I may or may not I am be bringing in a pup called Sorcha who has basically no idea how the world works xD And to add to that she only knows a little bit of English but is fluent in Scots' Gaidhlig, which isn't much help in the big wide world where barely anyone speaks it x3 If you want maybe she could stumble across Reiko and stuff could happen? :D

Reiko

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-15-2015, 04:41 PM
@LOLAF Hymn is already crushing on her right? She is totally oblivious to it by the way LOL, so we could totally make that work. I can have her bump into him every now and then and just play around, it can be super cute and she just thinks they are friends because she is naive that way.

We could totally have some kind of love triangle going on with Hymn, Kakashi and Reiko. Jussayin >w>

@RINA I AM SO DOWN FOR THAT, Reiko would do her best to try and teach her English, and just love and care for her :U kind of maybe a bit obsessively? Let me know when Sorcha is around so we can thread ASAP??