gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
07-04-2015, 02:26 AM
((Liquid timing to very shortly after Laoch tells Arda of their father's death.))

She had run, spoken weak platitudes to her brother and then fled. She needed to return, needed to go back and see her mother and sister as soon as possible; never more was that evident than today but for now she needed to mourn… to get her thoughts in order.  Cael was dead… it was a hard pill to swallow but even more so when further truths crashed in upon the devastated girl. She hadn’t gotten to say goodbye, never would now! But more than that he had died before she could come out to him. He had died thinking he had two sons, when in reality he had two daughters.

That was what she regretted most, her father would never know her as Arda, as the happy and meekly confident woman she had grown into; he had died knowing her as Ardal, knowing her as a he and knowing her as a withdrawn troubled child. He had deserved to know, good or bad he should have passed on knowing who she really was and not who she had pretended to be.

Her paws slowed as she found herself in the mist, the swirling fog was cold and melancholic and a perfect reflection of her emotions. Dropping onto her haunches the girl crouched over herself finally crying for the first time since she was given the news… quietly Arda wept.  

""

[Image: MUKlXeo.png]

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015, 03:03 AM by Arcus.)
Slate blue eyes gazed about him as he took a pause in his ever constant step. He took in the eerie trees, the darkness, and he knew then and there what he should have known a while ago. Arcus was completely and thoroughly lost. Despite the fact that they had lived here for a year, Stormbutt had done very little exploring. He had mainly kept to himself and mainly hung around home for the most part. He barely saw the other side of the border. So, with a sigh, he'd turn to try and find his way back. But fog covered his path, and he stared for a long time. There was no way he was going to be able to find his way back. And there was also no way he was going to call for help.

With a deep sigh he'd turn again, trying to figure out how to get back when he heard...something. Ears would flick carefully forward, his eyes narrowed slightly. But then, he saw it. With a tilt of his head he'd take in the sobbing wolf, jaw clenched slightly as he fought the dual and opposite thoughts to both leave and walk over. But then he thought of Shaye, and how taking a chance had brought him a really great friend. Who knew...maybe this wolf would be someone cool too? His world was expanding a little, after all. So he stepped towards them, head lowered as he emerged from the fog. "Are...ah, are you okay?" He asked softly, staring at him.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Arda

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
07-20-2015, 11:42 AM

At that moment the very last thing she needed was to be found by a stranger, especially given she was sure she didn’t have the heart to argue about gender if she did end up bumping into someone. But then life was nothing if not a bitch and as if to just kick her while she was down she would end up in the presence of an unknown male. He approached slowly and Arda was aware of him, silently willing him to walk past. But she was a crying wolf in the middle of the fog and if she was in his place she’d stop too, curiosity and sympathy were strong forces.

He asked if she was alright and she gave a wet scoff, lifting her head and looking him in the eye. "No I’m perfectly fine." There wasn’t so much an edge to her voice as it was all heavy sarcasm. "Just decided to wander out into the most miserable place I could think of and started bawling… for fun."

She was taking her frustration out on him and just as the words were leaving her lips she regretted them.  Glancing away she spoke again, her voice growing soft. "I’m sorry, that was mean of me." And here came the tears again!

""

[Image: MUKlXeo.png]

Arcus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-23-2015, 12:44 PM
Arcus would continue to stare at this wolf, kind of put off by the tears. He didnt know how to comfort,  really. He had lost his practice, and his family wasnt very ..sad based. It was rare for them to cry, usually it was anger that responded or nothing at all. Even his littermates hadnt cried much in their childhood and when they were banished it had been Voltage and Glacier that took them in and handled their tears. But he just couldn't leave this stranger alone with his sadness, now could he. So clearing his throat after he heard him respond, Arcus would fit his face with a sad smile and step towards him. "Hey, its better than wandering out here to enjoy the sun." He said in his deep voice, looking around them. "You know, it is pretty here though, I assume. If the sun hits it just right." He'd move to sit, not to close to this stranger but not too far away either. "Its fine. Ive said meaner." And it was true. Arcus could have a sharp tongue if he chose. Instead he would smile around them, his slate blue eyes half lidded as he took in this place before they finally settled on this sobbing stranger again. "My name is Arcus Elementas. Can i ask yours?" He asked gently, as polite as he could. Comforting a stranger was difficult.