Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015, 04:30 PM by Marina I.)

Shiranui had all but disappeared.

She should have been used to it by now, knowing his ways, but here she was heartbroken and lonely. Ganja too would be leaving soon. Leaving to look for her parents, possibly her siblings as well. What was she to do though? Marina was alone. There was something about being alone that brought out the negative aspects of the young woman that others would find pitiful. Perhaps even heartbreaking. What she wanted was, well, simple really.

Marina wanted children.

Her heart ached for that unconditional love. That sense of security and need. Some would say in a sense Marina was but a child herself. So broken and yet with good intentions. Her heart no longer sought revenge... but gods did she need something. Something to drive away her demons. Children had always done that for her... and gods did she regret giving up her first two.

They would never find her again. She was sure of it... and she would sink to the earth in the gulley, that sense of depression covering her like a blanket. The tears would form in the beast's eyes, and she would close them with a whine. All she wanted was someone to love her. Someone who could love in that unconditional way. Children were amazing at that... perhaps why her heart pined after them so. If only she could find someone who would grant her that simple wish.

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Nako stirred in his den and rolled onto his back to stare at the earthen ceiling. He was happy, happy for his sisters and the they were safe, even more so that him and his brothers were camped out close by just a short distance away from the borders of Donostrea. Kailos and Espirit had taken a few days leave to explore and Nako had no idea where Jakart was off to in the west. But it didn't bother him, as son of Bane was never content to lay in one spot for very long. But as his fathers bastard it didn't really apply to him. Sure the urge to move was prevalent in his veins, but it could go unsatisfied for quite a while. But Nako needed to move, and he stalked out low into the evening air amidst the thicket with a shake of his pelt.

The half dozen feathers woven into his mane fanned out with the loose skin, forelegs extending in a bow as he stretched. Nako looked out amidst the gulley from the hillside den, spotting a plethora of color in the early evening light. Intrigued and sating a little wanderlust Nako set off down the escarpment. Across a creek where rows upon rows of plants grew in a bountiful amount, but there were not what he sought. No, what he wanted was right in front of him, eyes glancing over the she-wolf laying on the fertile earth. He cleared his throat and approached the rainbow she-wolf. "Mam, are you all right?" Nako stopped a pace away from her, tail giving an even swish with his spine. Her appearance didn't surprise him. All sorts of weird stuff stalked the lands. Some prettier than others. "Stand. Speak rainbow'd one. Why are you crying." Nako's, muzzle beginning to twist in irritation. Gods he hoped this wasn't one of those inconsolable she-wolves.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Nose would twitch as someone approached her. Hope would bloom in her chest. For some time she wouldn't have to be alone. Marina would rise, her pinkish red eyes fixed upon him. The she wolf would blink her tears, letting them fall down her cheeks. The man asked her why she cried, and the female would answer truthfully. "I cry because I am lonely."  She would answer simply, her gaze sorrowful. "I am told that I am loved, and yet they do not say. Away they go, and I am left to pick up the pieces." The woman would shake her head.

"I do not necessarily seek a mate... I seek love. Someone that can be with me..." Her need swelled within her heart, and the woman would give a soft whine. "I want babus... sweet babus that I can raise with love." Her heart gave a heavy ache. "I just want them... I want love..." Marina would come closer, trying to nuzzle the bottom of his maw. "Can... can you help me? Please? I'll raise them well... please..." Desperation rang in her voice.

Table by:: Nyx

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015, 04:16 PM by Nako.)
Mismatched orbs of blue would stare down at this comely she-wolf, quite the contrast from the reddish of the she-wolf's. She gave her reason, one of loneliness and, well. The rest was lost to him. Cryptic remarks about 'they' and how they left her and she remained to carry whatever burdens she was referring to. Nako would take a step forward impassively and watch the rainbow female stand and make a motion to approach him. He didn't move, this female was emotionally to distraught for him to feel threatened. Nako scented the air, finding no others and that this wasn't an elaborate trap as she came closer. Donostrea was close by in case anything happened to him should that have been the case. "Alright..."

But now here this female pined for someone’s love, for children, and quite frankly asked these things of him even though they hadn't met for longer than a moment. A sign of desperation, a sign of want. Nako couldn't bring all these things for her even as he allowed her dark muzzle to brush underneath his jaw. She just plainly wanted him. Already he felt the stir in his loans, and he wouldn't deny the rising urges or the nature they'd make him follow. He didn't even know her name. But he knew what she wanted, and it was within his power to give. "Remain still." The grey wolf hushed. Already the male was giving her maw a nip along the side as his jaws trailed over her shoulders. Nako's jaws clamped around the bunched skin of the females scruff, right foreleg swinging over her shoulders as he brought his waist behind the females rump. Hips gingerly overlap hers as instinct took over in his search, feeling her tail pressed between their bodies. Alabaster paws secured themselves in the crook between her waist and hind legs. An impolite thrust of his waist began the motions to take her, the rest of the waning evening now dedicated to giving this she-wolf what was once out of reach and so desired.

-Fade to Black-

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 08:04 PM

Thank Celeste, for he would agree to grant her that which she needed and craved. He would not deny her this dire request, and instead fulfill it in kind. There would be no resistance as he took her, but rather the willingness of the female body as it gave in to this stranger. They may not have known each other's names, but right now it didn't matter to her. Action first, the rest later. She would look back at him, a grateful shine in her eyes as he mounted her larger body.

--Fade Out, Fade In---

A good chunk of time had passed, leaving the female sore, tired, and very pleased. Her scruff was marred, but a small price to pay for the blessing that the man had given her. Rainbow lay beside him now, snuggled up to his form like a content kitten after eating a large meal. Her eyes would slowly open, looking at him with that same shine of gratefulness. Though she was now ready for a long nap, there was a bit of talking to do before such a thing could be done.

"I can't begin to thank you enough for this..." Marina would begin. She would lift her head, giving a small smile. "You are a kind brute... I... I'm Marina by the way. Marina Agatsuma." The female would give a weary wag of her tail.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Table by:: Eve

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Nako licked his lips again, tasting the familiar coppery tang of blood. He hadn't been gentle, but the female didn't want it any other way it seemed. Her cries echoed into the night sky as he sought to bare her the wanted children. The thing was that she wasn't in heat and Nako wasn't one to guess how often an out of season pregnancy happened for she-wolves. The paw resting on her hip drew her closer, almost protectively, as he eyed the surrounding foliage. Dark thoughts loomed in his mind. A bastard potentially fathering bastards. It didn't seem right. As if some cycle was renewing itself now that children were within his power to give if the seed took ahold of her womb and fermented into wiggling babes.

The male only cared slightly. This time wouldn't count. She had wanted them, she would raise them. They would know love in their upbringing but Nako didn't want to grow fond of either his once-mate or the potential whelps. Hell, it wasn't the fact that he didn't enjoy the mating, it was the sense of attachment that bubbled on up afterwards. He'd deal with either accordingly, but now his once mate stirred to look at him to voice her thanks, the male giving a dip of his head. "My name is Nako. Nice to meet you Marina." Helluva way to meet and immediately spend time with a stranger. "Kind, shouldn't be the word to describe it. Not passing up an opportunity is more along the lines I was thinking." Nako gave a shallow smile. "But I'm glad. You held on pretty well. I'm sorry about the scruff." The male ventured a cleansing lick at the marred scruff of the female to drive home the point, his mismatched eyes taking in the glistening wounds from where his fangs had tore into her.

How could he have done such a thing and yet she found enjoyment. Was it the volatile mixture of pain an pleasure? Did she like the fanged grasp of other? Was he not her first attempt. He couldn't tell with the damage already done, head settling on her shoulder as he contemplated the viciousness that had taken a hold of him during their time as one. He hadn't with Kalliope, a gentle time spent with the blind she-wolf, but here was the question right in front of him. Bleeding and content as she lay at his side.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-14-2015, 08:21 PM

Nako. She was blessed with a name, and honestly she wasn't sure what his role would be after this. Part of her cared not. Her children would still know love. They would be raised with such tenderness and care.  She would shake her head at the apologies, speaking in a soft tone. "There is no reason to apologize, Nako." The female would say softly. "I wanted this. Wanted the babies that will come from this. You are a blessing in my life." The female would find a sparkle in her eyes now, letting her head rest on her paws. Her eyes would close, and she would feel the closeness of the male at her side as she began to speak again.

"I do not expect you to stay with me." She would begin. "Nor would I bar you should you ever get the notion to visit us. They are your children as much as mine. Though I will tell them only if you ever desire it." Her words continued to come softly. "But I swear it... these children will be well cared for. I do not mate without knowing what it might bring, nor wanting it." Her voice would begin to get lower.

"You're warm."

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Table by:: Eve

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Marina shook away his apologies and voiced that he needn't worry. It was all apart of the bargain struck between the two of them. The she wolf certain she would be with child and Nako performing the dance that would see to that wish come true. He was called a blessing, and he could only scoff internally. A fluke that it was he who had stumbled upon her, any male could be the one blessed with their paws around her hips to bring forth the children this evening.

The paw on her hip idly circled around her belly at the thought, ear listening to her mention the role he could take should pups come for from their out of season union. Nako thought about it for a moment. "You," the male began with a pause. "will stay close by in the gulley. You will be fed and cared for as much as the pups will. And they will know that they have a father." Nako almost added that they should try again in a few days if she was still without young but she was already hinting with the tone of her voice voice. Their night was not over, and rather than waste time matching her comment or waiting for her to stand Nako simply eased Marina onto her back. He could take a hint, marveling silently at her sexual appetite. It took a moment to get his legs over her but once he did he began with a easy press of his hips. Maybe children would come forth after all.

-Fade to Black-

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-20-2015, 05:24 PM
The female would listen to his proposal, having little trouble in her agreement. Her babies would know that they had a father, and they would know love for certain. Marina could not hope for more. The man was a bit commanding, but that was alright. In her current state all she cared about was not being alone... Something he was virtually guaranteeing by his words. She was eased onto her back, and the woman would look up at him as the night continued on, for it was young yet. There had to be children to come of this, and so the woman would hope, with all her heart, that such a thing would occur.

--Fade To Black--

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-22-2015, 01:38 PM
Long after they were done with any sort of physical action between them Nako awoke from where he slept beside his once mate. Exhaustion had claimed him, and the exposure of being outside and not in a den had nagged his body to suddenly rouse itself in the midst of the night. Nako gazed switched between the stars and the moon above the pair, the only entities to have witnessed Marina and his union. They would find a den for her in the morning, and should their union not take both participants were willing to keep trying for the babes the she wolf wanted. A white paw tightened against her stomach as he drew his head across her shoulder in a relaxed sigh. For now they rested on the bank of the creek that ran through the gulley, Nako closing his eyes as his muzzle shifted slightly in the red fur of Marinas neck. Sleep soon claimed him, and he didn't wake until the sun rose in the morning.

-Exit Nako via sleep-