ardent

I Was Wrong

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2015, 06:29 PM

Was Mystic ever going to speak to him again?

It was something that Hypnos wondered as he padded back to Cedar Falls. It had been a long trip, a very long trip, from the North to here. The winter had been hard on his body, and he was thankful for the warmer weather of the south. He would breathe in slowly and then exhale, letting his shoulders sink. Man... he had screwed up big last time. If he was ever able to look in Mystic's eyes again... well... it would be a miracle. Did she hate him, he wondered? Was there any hope of them rekindling what was lost?

His heart gave an ache. It hurt so much to know that she might hate him. That he might have wrecked their friendship forever with his own stupidity. Why did he have to be so foolish!? It wasn't like he was the bravest either! Was he... was he lying to himself?

The wannabe viking would stop, closing his eyes. Was it even right to try and come back here? Or should he walk away and forget Mystic forever?

"Talk" Think

Table by:: Chrono

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
07-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Mystic was upset with what Hypnos had done and told her. She did everything she could to help her family, and who was he to tell her otherwise. But, she was more upset with him caring more about the wolves who took her captive than anything else!

She looked down as she sat down beside a stream and listened to the sound of crows that flew across from her. At least the temperatures were more decent as she saw her scarred face in her water. Her ear was torn and she had a scar running down her eye, at least she could still see.

The dame sighed and closed her eyes, sadness still upon her face and eyes as she kept them closed.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2015, 07:00 PM

Hypnos would open his eyes once more. No... if he shouldn't have been there then he wouldn't have been. He loved Mystic with all of his heart. She was his friend, his best friend, and she meant the world to him. He couldn't leave things how they were. Not without apologizing at least. So the young man would continue on.

He would find her by the water, birds flying overhead. It was almost like scene from a fairytale, a handsome boy walking up to the damsel, slowly reaching out to her... Hypnos would pause, paw still in the air. He would give a soft whine, announcing his presence if it hadn't been noted already, and would slowly speak.

"Mystic... I..." Hypnos would lower his gaze, ears following suit. "I'm really, really sorry. I... I was too cold to your own feelings. I know you tried your hardest for your family I was just... I was just angry and... I hope you can forgive me for being so stupid..."

""

Art by Tea

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
07-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Hypnos had asked her if she would forgive him. A small sigh escaped her maw as she turned her head and looked to him, eyes narrowed slightly as she met his gaze, "Do you know how you made me feel?! I love my family very much and when you told me that, all I have been doing is fighting for my family!" She stood up and turned her body to him; a snarl erupting in her throat.

"And I know you care about Katja and Kapra, but they kidnapped me and if my dad were killed fighting for my freedom if he had to i wouldn't forgive myself and I would still be imprisoned! I love you Hypnos, I really do, but I am infuriated right now," she barked and turned her back on him.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2015, 07:55 PM

Mystic's words still came heated, raw with anger and sharp. He would swallow hard, flinching as though he had been physically struck. He had not meant for her to feel this way. Had not meant for her to get hurt at all. Not after she had already been so physically torn. He would heave a sigh, lifting his gaze to her back.

"I know..." He would shake his head. "We could stand here all day and night until we turn black and blue trying to express our points of view, Mystic... We just... we're part of two different worlds now." He would give a soft whine.

"I want to be a viking, yes, but I would never hurt you. I would never hurt your family. Gods above Mystic I'd never want anything to happen to you guys... Please... please lets just start over and..." ...and what? Get back to this point again?

""

Art by Tea

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
07-04-2015, 08:00 PM
She looked to him and sighed, moving closer and putting her head under his chin, "I'm sorry as well, Hypnos. I am glad you wouldn't hurt my family, but I am already hurt, even though its not by you," she soon met his gaze and gave a small sigh, sitting on her haunches. "If you want me to join your pack, I guess I can but I am still not sure how I feel about their ways but, I do understand that its what they do and they are not going to change," she soon stood and sat by the stream, "I just wont be doing much fighting."

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 05:06 PM

Hypnos would give a small, sad nod as Mystic spoke. He would draw closer to her, nosing her neck gently. “I couldn’t ask you to join their pack, Mystic. I don’t want you to feel obligated just because I am there to be with them. I don’t want you to abandon your cause, your feelings. You have every right to a life you believe is right same as they do.” Hypnos would draw back, looking into Mystic’s eyes. “I don’t want you to be hurt by anyone... And I know... I know if you join them that you’ll be asked to fight...” He closed his eyes. “Maybe... Maybe there can be some other way you can be closer... Somewhere I can keep a watch on you and not alert them...”

"Mystic Speech," "Hypnos Speech."

Lineart by:: Otackoon on DeviantArt

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
07-15-2015, 09:27 AM
Mystic pondered on the answer for a little bit, a small smile appearing on her face as she gave him a lick upon the nose in a playful fashion. "Hypnos, I can be in the territory close by to theres. Sure, I will be alone and away from my family, but, I love you and i do not care where I live as long as I am with you," she smiled. She placed a paw upon his chest, pushing him down and getting on top of him, a smile upon her maw as she nudged his cheek, "I promise I will be alright," she explained, crimson eyes showing happiness and kindness once more in them.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2015, 10:04 AM

Mystic would ponder her answer, and the young man would wait, hopeful, for her answer. He didn’t want to do anything that might get her hurt... But she seemed ready enough to wait for him within a territory close to the vikings. A smile would come to his face however as Mystic licked his nose, and he felt happier to know she would be close by. But that just meant he was going to have to do a harder job of keeping an eye on her. Making sure none of the other members of Yfir tried to take advantage of her. The thought got his blood boiling. If any of them dared he would fight them with all he had. Every last fiber of his being.

He would be pushed down, but Hypnos wouldn’t mind. He’d look up at Mystic happily, wagging his tail slowly back and forth. “I promise you that we’ll come visit them, Mystic.” Hypnos would say, gently nuzzling her back. “Your parents and siblings... I don’t want them to be apart from you forever. We’ll make sure they’re safe... Okay?” He would blush a bit beneath his fur. "Though I'll admit... I'm glad that you're going to be closer to me." He'd look at her gently, a loving look within his gaze.

""

Art by Tea

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
07-15-2015, 10:11 AM
Mystic smiled at him and nodded her head. She was happy that he would let her go and see her family, and, maybe he would even join her? She knew that her father would wish to think him for helping him save her and her sister. The smile grew wider as she saw that Hypnos was wagging his tail underneath him as a blush appeared underneath her fur. She was happy for once, and she would give Hypnos another chance.

"Hypnos, you do not have to worry about me. I only wish that you come and visit me every chance to get, but, also, please be careful," she explained, nudging him as she got off the brute and lied down beside him, her paws upward.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2015, 11:37 AM

Be careful. Yes, he had thought of that. He was certain that there would be someone within Yfir who wouldn’t approve of the relationship he had with the young female. Well... Screw them! The boy would snuggle closer to Mystic, looking at her with soft sea green eyes. His ears would lower some, and he spoke gently. “Only if you promise not to worry about me either.” His gaze would shift skyward, his mind deep in thought.

“Mystic... I promise you I’ll be safe.” He would add. “But I also need to do what is best for my pack.” He would grin, looking over at her. “I get the best of both worlds!”

"Mystic Speech," "Hypnos Speech."

Lineart by:: Otackoon on DeviantArt