Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
07-04-2015, 07:11 PM

Spring was nothing else if not a beautiful time of year. The flowers came out, birds and bees would do their thing, and life was breathed into the world anew. Soon summer would come, and the season of her birth would arrive. It was hard for the young woman to believe she was almost three years old. My, she was getting old! How time flew, and how it passed you by without you even having a second thought that it was doing it. She would breathe in, taking in the scent of the prairie flowers. They were one of the things she loved about this place, and honestly she couldn't decide if she liked the ocean or the prairie more!

The young woman would set off, no particular goal in mind. She needed to speak to Glacier about finding herself a teacher for the healing arts, perhaps learn a thing or two about some other skills as well. The young woman would pause every so often, distracted by this plant or that, and she would find herself having a wonderful time. Today was a beautiful day, and the only thing that would make it even better was having someone to share it with!

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-04-2015, 08:45 PM

Astrea Elementas

Astrea yawned, she normally never came out in the day, she kept to the dawn, dusk, and night. But every so often she would drag her sleepy self and sit in the field and watch the sun travel across the sky. It was known that the sun was a star, but not many think about it, she did. The sun was the closest star to her and she felt that she needed to pay some homage to it when she could. Zori chirped and nested deeper into her fur between her ears. She hummed as a larger yawn hit her.

She moved through the grass slowly, her sleepy eyes glancing all around her, she was done watching the sun and was thinking about taking a nap when he eyes landed on a stranger. She sniffed then, only to tilt her head. This woman smelled like pack. Who was she? How did she join? Astrea hummed as she moved forward then, the pace waking her up fully. She pulled up beside the woman and kept pace with her footfalls. She neither spoke nor called attention to herself for a long while. She watched as the girl looked at this plant and that, seeming to call to mind her older brother Terrae.

It was at one of those stops and studies that Astrea hummed at the girl then and said, "Are you a healer?"

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
07-14-2015, 08:10 PM

The voice of a stranger called to her. Lior would lift her gaze, her light blue orbs falling on a girl that looked as though she'd been plucked from the sky itself. Her jaw would gape slightly for but a moment. But then Lior would compose herself, clearing her throat and dipping her head. "Ah, yes ma'am I am." Lior would dip her head, feeling a swelling of pride as she admitted that fact. "However I'm afraid that I'm not very skilled yet. I was learning once upon a time within Ebony, but I'm afraid that is ages ago now." The girl would frown some.

Why had this woman asked if she was a healer? Was she looking for a teacher too? Oh great... now she just felt ridiculous... how could she call herself a healer without the proper experience? She would shuffle her black paws nervously upon the sand, frowning some. "Sorry if I'm uh... not what you're expecting." She would try to shift the subject, speaking up once more. "Are you related to Glacier?" With a coat like that, she surely had to be, right?

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2015, 06:57 PM

Astrea smiled at the woman then. She was a young thing... That thought made Astrea smile, for she was not that old as well. She lifted her paw then to her neck, pawing at her opal, and tilted her head. The girl spoke well for herself and even knew what she wanted in life, like many of her siblings. Astrea nodded at the girl then, her smile kind. "It is okay to be unskilled. You will learn with time." Astrea gave the girl a very kind smile. "Ages eh? How old are you, two?" The star child chuckled. "Not that I have much room to talk, I am only three this season."

Astrea then saw that the woman seem to have unasked questions in her eyes. It was a bit easy to guess what she wanted to ask. "I was merely curious; and you look like Terrae when he looks at plants so it was a logical leap to you being a healer." She then hummed at the woman. The gray girl went on to assumptions, which had Astrea tilting her head at her. "Why are you not what I would expect? I do not know you, and a unskilled healer is still a healer, are they not? They just need more time to hone their skill." Astrea nodded, much like Zori would... If the bird was awake and not sound asleep between her ears.

As the gray girl went on she finally gotten to the obvious of any question. Which caused Astrea to widen her smile, it was unlike the eldest of them to not talk about their siblings, but maybe it just never came up, and Astrea knew this was not Glaciers lady love, so maybe someone related to Anais; since she mentioned Glacier and all. "Ah, I am hurt, truly wounded, that Glacier would neglect to mention me. I am Astrea of the stars, the baby of the family." She smiled a playful smile, she was feeling extremely playful at the moment, which was not a bad thing. "And you are?"

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
07-26-2015, 12:57 PM
“I suppose that is true enough.” Lior would confess. There was time yet to learn what she wanted to do in life, and what she would be. She would blush beneath her fur, shuffling her paws. “Well... It feels that long ago. I am only two... but...I still feel like I’m much older than I really am I suppose.” Lior would focus on the other girl, ears perking up curiously. Terrae? Was that the name of another sibling?

“Astrea... It’s a pleasure.” Lior would smile gently. “To be fair though I haven’t spent much time talking to anyone here. Including Glacier.” The girl would admit. “I’m Lior Carlier, sister of Anais. I’ve been a bit of a shut in since joining the pack but... I’m hoping to change that.” Lior’s smile would brighten.

“What do you like to do for fun, Astrea?”