Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-06-2015, 04:59 AM

Her father's words still echoed in her mind. Why don't you go grab Fate right now? What an eventful day she was already having! Picking up her pace from a comfortable and leisurely stroll to a swift trot, she urged herself to hurry. Her younger siblings were growing too fast, especially with their learning. By the time she would have summoned Fate he would have grown too large or smart for her liking, not that she didn't acknowledge intelligent family. Honestly, why were such thoughts bothering her? It was what she was going to teach that she should be worried about. With her overly confident with her plan of improvisation, she navigated her paws into the exact small clearing that had once been used for her Draft hunt, of which she curiously scanned to return the fuzzy puppy memories. Tilting her skull back, a soft yet melodious howl sounded from her throat - a call for her brother.

"speech"

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2015, 07:21 AM

Wow, the boy had been popular as of late. Between discussions with his father and cousin, Fate had continued to fall back into the shadows of the lands he was to call home. Determination had filled him to learn all he could from a distance. He had taken it as a challenge of course, trying to allow himself to stalk wolves without being caught. Theoretically, if he could stalk his fellow packmates, then he would be able to follow prey no problem. Fate had decided to follow his sister, Varda, that day. He was quite amused when she called for him while he followed her, just as his cousin had. The boy would gracefully step out of the shadows as the call went up. "Hello Varda!" The boy would greet.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-07-2015, 02:27 AM

A bright greeting came from her brother, who slipped out from the trees within moments of her call. Though his arrival was oddly quick, which meant he had to have been roaming close by, she found the prompt approaching fortunate for her teaching. The earlier he came the more he could learn, and the more time she had to pass and show her skills. That was one necessary ability mentally ticked off in her mind - organisation. Hunting with correct technique was one thing, but showing up prepared in a fierce mood was another. Excellent, perhaps her teaching session would flow better than expected. "Hi Fate," she casually addressed the ivory male, her gaze scanning his form as she advanced towards him. A mixture of both their mother and father was laid upon his fur, standing unnoticeably taller than herself. Time just flew so quickly; just a year ago she was looking down upon his tiny yet adorable features. "How is your progress in hunting coming along?"

"speech"

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Varda didn't know it, but Frith would be trailing after her to watch what might happen in this sibling training. He had very high expectations of his elder daughter, and he hoped Fate would be good for her. Not that he doubted him much, he loved his sister. With a soft smile on his face Frith didn't hesitate to settle down in the underbrush not far from his children. They might notice his scent, but it was strewn everywhere and was unlikely it would cause alarm. He wanted to see them without knowing Dad was watching, but if they happened to catch him he wouldn't mind joining in.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-14-2015, 07:00 PM
The boy would stand there, calm and content as he listened to his sister’s chipper greeting back, a small smile cracking his face when he realized she didn’t know that he had been following her. He felt a sense of pride bury itself in his chest. He would listened as she asked him how his hunting skills were coming along, something that he was proud to say were coming along excellently. “I’ve been doing pretty well at it I think. I’ve been practicing my stalking! I was stalking Feli earlier, and then you just before you called.” He didn’t want to brag, but he was still pretty dang proud of himself. There was a familiar scent in the air, but it was no heavier than the rest of the familiar scents so Fate brushed it off as a border marking or something of the likes.

Fate let his smile fall into a devious grin, though not too devious to raise alarm to Varda or his father. “Is that why you called? You wanna hunt?” The boy would guess, presuming that was why she had asked about his skills in the first place. Sometimes, Fate made it a game  to try and guess what other wolves were thinking, though now he had a chance to test his accuracy given the information he had been given.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-15-2015, 12:10 AM

Though Fate only lingered shortly upon one of the familiar scents wafting through the atmosphere, Varda, on the other hand, focused on this smell for a while. With two years' worth of encountering exotic and equally unpleasant odours, her hunter's nose had developed to be able to pinpoint indistinct scents. Briefly, a small and almost unnoticeable smile crept to her expression as she figured out whose smell it was. Whether they were just passing through or planning to watch the entire lesson, she ensured herself that she would put in the most effort with her teaching in the hopes that she would impress this particular individual. After all, they were the ones who suggested this session.

It appeared he had snuck up on her, which explained his prompt arrival. If given the time, she may have picked up his scent quicker though she had to admit, his steps were indeed silent and seemingly weightless. "Is that so?" she murmured humorously, quirking a brow upon her piqued features. "Therefore, your stalking must be rather proficient, no?" Sneaking was an important skill in hunting, perhaps he excelled more in the field than she had presumed. However, it wasn't all about sneaking; there were many other vital skills that needed to be mastered in order to become a successful hunter. "Of course I've called you for some hunting," she assured him with a gleam in her multicoloured gaze, gently nudging him with an alabaster shoulder. "Stalking is important for hunting, yes, but are there any other necessary skills?"

"speech"