Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2015, 01:26 AM

Spring came along and it was time to come pick up her pupil. He would be spending the season back in Sonticus in an agreement with his parents and himself. Arian herself was rather excited, even with her pregnancy she was fine walking here and walking back without a rest. The sooner she got home the better anyways. As the lady approached the Abaven borders, her head raised in a sharp bark. It tended to be what she did when she didn't want to make it urgent it was still loud enough for many of the wolves inside to hear.

Arian was excited, she certainly hoped that Starling was as well. Emotions mixed with anxiety probably, but she wouldn't know. Perhaps he had totally forgotten about her? He would be able to train to learn how to heal, and also could help with her birth with their lack of healers around Sonticus besides herself. It would be nice for it to go that way, it was a lot on his shoulders but with the support of everyone she was certain he could do it.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 08:00 PM

Oh oh? What was this? The familiar call had Allen smiling warmly again. Yes, Arian had a pack again. He had heard the news at Voltage's little gathering. It was a shame that he didn't mingle more. But what was it that she was here for today? She was calling for Bass, for Starling... but Bass was not here. Star on the other paw, well, he was. Allen would have to take charge at this moment in time and go respond to her call. The calico gentleman would turn from his current task of checking the borders to heed Arian's request.

He would arrive a short time later, his dark eyes shining with light. He was wearing a smile, happy and content, a well as curious as to what it was that she wanted. Tail would wag slowly back and forth, a gentle greeting spilling from his maw. "Greetings! Bass is away, so I'll be taking care of things today for you." He would grin widely. "I get to play alpha while he's gone, so forgive me if I'm not who you needed." The calico would stop before her, gently touching her forehead in a sign of respect.

"What can I help you with, Arian?"

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
07-22-2015, 07:30 PM
Starling was oddly....hesitant when he heard Arian's call. He knew it had been coming, and the more he had time to think about it the more anxious he became. It was his passion, right? Its what he wanted to become, right? He wanted to learn to heal, he wanted to know more than the basics....but that meant he had to put his life here on hold. Not only that but his father and mother and sisters had left, so if he left too that meant that his brothers would be here all alone. He would have to put his "fight" training on hold too (which wasnt so much fight training as it was...learning not to trip). All in all he felt a little off about this trip now. But his father had organized it all for him, his father had believed in him and this woman enough to set up this training...so he had to go. So he trotted towards her, a tad more fluid than he used to be, when he saw Allen. He heard him question Arian for being here, and Star couldnt help but feel a little angry. Hadnt this been important enough for Bass to share to his replacement? So he moved, stepping up to them with a small, nervous smile. "Sh-She's here f-for me..." He stuttered, looking to Arian before dipping his head in respect. "M-Miss Arian will be t-training m-me in healing...i-in Sonticus." He hadnt forgotten...no, it was all he could think about. So he amiled to Arian then, tilting his head. "C-could...I extend o-our training...t-to the end of summer?" He had to learn all he could, even if he didnt want to leave. He had to make his father proud.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-22-2015, 08:57 PM

Arian's tail found itself wagging to Allen. Temporary alpha seemed to suit him. "As a Walker it has to feel natural." she would smile at him. As she blinked to spot Starling. Nodding her head for a moment she turned to Allen. "As long as Uncle is alright with it, I have no problem with that Starling." her crystal blue eyes shone for a moment.

Arian would take in a deep breath, before speaking again. "I'm also expecting, so starling you can help with delivering my pups." Arian hoped that wouldn't make him step away. After all when she first delivered pups it had been an exciting experience yet her other siblings almost thought their mother was dying. She looked at Starling for a moment, a bit of her was nervous about this whole thing. Her mouth would open, but then suddenly shut again. Awaiting judgment on both parties.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2015, 06:25 PM

Arian’s words surprised the man a bit. Sure Walker’s had it in their blood to rule, but for Allen such a thing was not natural in his mind. No, in his mind he had always been more of a follower. Following behind Hajime as his nephew sought to rebuild a lost kingdom for their family. So much had happened since then. So very very much. Allen would let out a soft sigh, letting his gaze waver away from Arian’s own. “Truthfully, Arian, it feels strange. Stepping up as secondary was awkward enough... But holding a pack on my shoulders now, well, it almost feels surreal.”

He would let his gaze turn to Starling as the boy arrived. Ahh, so he was to go to Sonticus for the time being for his training. He was sure that Shrike and Lark would miss him, but perhaps it was for the better. He would give a go ahead nod, speaking softly. “I don’t see why he shouldn’t be allowed to go.” He would let his gaze flick back to Arian.

She was expecting? Well, what wonderful news! Allen would let a smile cross onto his face as he tipped his head in her direction. “Congratulations to you, Arian.” The aging man said gently. “I’m sure you’ll be a wonderful mother.” The calico gentleman would give Star a gentle nudge. “If that is all you two need from me I wish you a safe journey. May you both be well.”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah