gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-08-2015, 05:50 PM

The scent of blood and adrenaline drew him to the battlefield today. The boy having fought here once or twice, and his tail was now healed. Thanks to the healer he had met, she had fixed the fracture so there was no sign of it having been before. Rolling his shoulders, he settled in a clearing that bore the appearance of a boxing ring, minus the ropes. There was ample room to move, nothing would hinder his movements. Sharp amber eyes glanced around the ring, seeking out any potential unwary creatures with whom he could attack, but there didn't seem to be any at the moment. With a growl, he'd wait quietly for someone to pass by.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-08-2015, 06:17 PM
The same scent lured Zisa, who was positive that there was going to be a day when she would have to defend herself against another wolf. And so, when the tiny girl saw the other wolf, she wasted no time in moving towards him. He was taller than her, sure, but maybe.....She could be faster? With that thought in mind, she spoke. "Fight me." There would be no long speech from her; that just seemed like it would be annoying. Who would do that, anyways? Zisa pinned her ears against her skull, adjusting her weight to all four paws. Light purple eyes narrowed as she lowered her head so no attacks would make it towards her throat. Her tail was used to balance herself. If she was missing anything, she would try and make up for it in her next battle.

With nothing else that was remembered, she would make the first move. Quickly, she would race towards the male's left side, attempting to sink her teeth into his leg. If she managed to, Zisa would attempt to shake her head violently back and forth.

Zisa VS. Enigma for Spar
Round 1/2
Defenses: First paragraph, in italics
Attacks: Attempting to sink her fangs into his left leg. If she manages to, she will shake her head back and forth.
Wounds: None yet