gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
07-08-2015, 08:30 PM

It was oddly quiet with Bass away at the moment. Temporarily Allen was the alpha, but this could not put them in a position where they could be lazy. Quelt may not have been high up on the fighting ranks, but he figured it was the best time for another fight training session for everyone. With wolves growing older, so did their muscles grow tense and teeth grow dull. It was important that in any moment of emergency that they kept a keen eye on their skills. Standing on a rock away from the rapids Quelt raised his head in a howl calling for the pack.

As the male stood up on the rock he waited patiently for them to gather. Perhaps they would ask questions as to why he was the one calling this meeting, but he himself didn't want to wait around for someone else to start a lesson and become lazy. He smiled slightly, bi-colored orbs looking over the spring lands, feeling the wind moving through his fur.

ooc: This is mandatory training! The due date or posts is the 16th!

Speech,

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 09:10 PM

When Quelt's call sounded across Abaven lands Allen gave an approving nod. Ahhh good. He still had the training with Threar that had been delayed as well, but perhaps something could be arranged differently. Perhaps a different sort of training that differed away from the normal spars and such that they were going to have today. He would figure it out and speak with Novella and Frith once more. For now, however, Allen would set off in the direction Quelt had called the pack together.

He would be first on the scene -- a good sign for the temporary Azat. Allen was taking his job seriously after all. The calico gentleman would tip his head to the slate man, giving a warm smile. "Quelt, thank you for doing this." He'd say. Would Nona show up at the training as well? Not that he wanted her to participate. Heavens no! But it could be a good learning experience for the young healers to treat the spar wounds. Hmm... Just to get the point across that this meeting was mandatory Allen would throw back his head and howl as well. There would be consequences for those who didn't show up. He would not let Bass' pack slip through the cracks while he was in charge.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-09-2015, 01:30 AM

Nona would arise from her light slumber at the sound of Allen's call. Once again he was already out of the den way before she would awake but nonetheless she was able to throw him off guard on more than one occasion though the skill to act to throw someone off still needed a little work but not that much more when she wanted to see her mate smile. The dark brown fae would lift herself up from where she laid and stretched before bounding off to meet Allen. Time seemed to fly by as she moved swiftly to her mate's side as she pressed her face into his neck and the proceeded to kiss his muzzle before greeting Quelt. Her voice flowed from her maw gently as usual but enough for anyone near here to hear, "Good day Quelt, I would like to request to not actively participate in this training exercise however I will still actively observe and use chance moments to teach the young healers how to treat spar injuries and more serious ones if those do happen, I will leave that call entirely to you and Allen however and Allen may be able to vouch for me as well".

Her gaze would look over Quelt's form and then back to her mate. Green eyes would playfully take in every last detail of Quelt and Allen as if looking for any injuries to treat right away. Nona hoped that Quelt would understand where she was coming from with what she had mentioned. She wouldn't be lazy and not do anything while here since that would be entirely bad form for a Vor to have. Later Nona would hold a more proper healer training session with most of her collected herbs that were at the den except for a select few maybe one agrimony just to teach them what its for and the like. Nona would still participate if Quelt and Allen told her to do so however with the fact of the night's event before between her and Allen, Nona didn't want to put the chance of possibly losing her ability to be a mother at risk especially now when she believed that fate would give her and Allen pups of their own.

"Speech"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-09-2015, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2015, 03:12 PM by Lillianna.)

monument rapids

The girl heard the call, only a day after her joining, and she winced. She knew she should meet the pack, but truth be told... it made her nervous. For the longest time, it had only been her, her adoptive parents, and her actual mother. Then Mother had left, leaving her with her adoptive parents until they died. Twenty wolves? A full pack? It kind of terrified her. Still, she knew she had to drag herself up.

Despite the meal she had eaten yesterday, she was still lean, malnourished. Her ribs were still starkly visible against her red fur. She felt weak, though she'd never admit it. No, not even if her life was at stake would she admit she was weak. She'd admit she wasn't at full strength, but admitting she was weak would be like.. she couldn't even compare it in her own head. It's be despicable, though.

She spotted the three wolves that had arrived already; she slowed down, dancing on the edge of the meeting, eyeing those within warily. She did not know these wolves; she did not trust them. Not yet, anyways. Thus, she stayed on edge, standing quietly, nondescript; she simply watched, as she would the fighting that would occur.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-10-2015, 01:23 PM

It had been quite the adventure, even she had to admit. Ever since her conversation with Lark, she had found it harder to suppress the nightmares and memories that plagued her every breath. She had managed sleep in a strange state of dreamlessness. Those days were few and far in between, but the girl refused to show it. She had worked around insomnia before and she knew how to cope with it. She would deal with this and let no one know that anything was off with her. The girl, wide eyed after washing in water to wake her up, headed towards the fight training that the man had called.

She would hold her breath for a brief second as she arrived, her cyan coat pristine as she sat down gracefully near the front. She had already spoken to Allen about the rank Bjuni and how she wished to achieve such a thing soon, or at least very soon. She would look towards Quelt, listening for who she was to spar against so they could train.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
07-11-2015, 05:56 PM

His goal was set, carved in his mind clearly and aligned with his determined demeanour. Asides from learning basic survival skills and helping to feed the rest of Abaven by participating in pack hunts, fighting was the only career he desired to partake in his life. Every training he planned to attend, persisting to squash the uncomfortable and weak emotions that manage to interfere with his sparring.

Arriving with an unusual skip in his step, the chestnut hued yearling snaked his way around the crowd, ebony paws carrying him to only one particular soul. Recalling their first encounter, he was yet to glimpse at his oceanic friend's battling abilities; and what an opportunity it would be if they happened to be partners. "Excited?" he mused slyly to the cyan female with his neon gaze sparkling before settling down on his haunches and awaiting further instructions from the pack-mate who had summoned them.

"Can you hear me?"

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
07-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Shai's massive feet would shuffle forward as he heared the call, it was his turn to watch Vail, and somehow.. he'd lost her. He hadn't quite gotten around to telling Motif yet, wouldn't that have been a disaster. He wanted to find her on his own first, but the call would interrupt that. His place within the pack would be compromised if he didn't show up, but he needed to find his daughter. Maybe he could go and convince the rest of those gathered to just help him look for a moment?

He'd move with a quickness, not directly towards the meeting but he would continue his search on the way there. Finding a whole lot of nothing. Pierced ears would fall to his skull as he made his way into the clearing, his eyes on Allen as he strode forward. "Allen I need a favor," Little did he know that same girl he was searching for was literally right behind him about to mess with Lilli, who he also didn't see. "I can't find Vail." His ears still plastered to his head as he spoke, "I might be late in attending." Not that he wanted to, but he had to find Vail before Motif.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-12-2015, 11:23 AM

Vail had been super sneaky. While she found it difficult to hide from her mother, her father was a whole different story. She had to guess that it was because he was just so tall, he couldn't see her scurrying across the ground. Though you woulda thunk that he could have seen her running away in the grasses with being so tall. Oh well, she was on her own now. She still couldn't walk incredibly well, she liked to trip over the grass still and she'd hadn't gained any of the grace her mother and sister had. Maybe she never would. Vail was still young though, and she had plenty of time to grow into her body.

Her adventure would lead her towards a curious call, it sought out all of the pack and she couldn't help but feel excited about that. They meant her too right? Eagerly she would follow the sound, falling more than once on her way towards the gathered group. She'd smell Lilli and her form would go straight towards the girl. With an eager chirp she would greet her friend. "Lil! Wha you doin' way bak her?" She'd nuzzle into the rusty red fur of her haunch as she heard her father's panicked voice. Did he even know how to whisper? "Her, da!" She'd call, also ruining any chance of Lillianna not being seen.

"Talk" "You" Think
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-13-2015, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 08:03 AM by Lillianna.)

She watched quietly as two more wolves arrived; both were wolves Lillie had not seen before. One was a wolf that Lillie had to fight gaping at, because she was bright blue. She, in the lands across the Alacritia east sea, had never seen such a creature. She could tell, though, that it wasn't died - it was just obvious when things like that were died. There's no way the female could have gotten the tips of her ears that dark blue while leaving the inside out - plus, the color would be smudged, because... well, you just can't reach the top of your head very easily.

Her musing of the female was cut short when a massive wolf appeared in her sight of vision, looking a lot like Shaye, except male. She knew with an instant this was Shai - Motif's mate. And with one look at his ears plastered against his head, she'd bet something was wrong. When she heard the problem, panic tightened her throat, her own ears flattening when a sudden cold nose burrowed into her fur. Jumping, her head twisted around to spot a familiar sneaky little pup. Laughter poured out of her, and relief as she called: "She's here, Shai!" She nuzzled the little one, covering her tiny face in licks. She couldn't even find it in herself to be angry that Vail pretty much compromised her attempt to be quiet and not noticed... but, hey, if she was going to be noticed, she'd love to do it with the adorableness that is Vail. "Waiting for you, silly one," she whispered, nosing her cold and wet nose into Vail's ear.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Lark

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
07-16-2015, 09:57 AM
The call that rang through the air, thankfully, had nothing to do with the pack's leadership - the last thing he needed right now was some kind of meeting so he could sit by himself and wondering what the hell he was supposed to do without his parents and siblings. At least at a fight training, he might not feel like they were as missing, as most of his siblings didn't like fighting anyway.  And despite his foul mood, the promise of another fight brought a rush of adrenaline straight to his chest.

Growing eager, Lark would quickly make his way to the gathering. He was later than usual, but not too late to join in before the fun began. A short nod would be given to Quelt before he would drift closer to Tinaro and Calypsei, easily the ones he was closest to here. He would fall silent as he settled onto his hindquarters, turning to eye Quelt for further instruction.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
07-17-2015, 07:10 PM

As the wolves began to gather, he was rather impressed with the turn out. Though his wife was not to be seen, not that he would try to become too concerned over it. Perhaps she wasn't feeling well. The two different colored eyed man would give a smile to those who had arrived. "Good morning everyone, it's a pleasure to see you." he dipped his head to the crowd. Quelt would obviously be excited about this, his blood boiled for some sort of fighting.

"We had an interesting fighting session last time, so I thought we would also do something different this time as well." He would begin as he glazed over them. There wasn't enough wolves to do what was previously planned but he wanted to throw it out there. "In the battlefield there will not always be one on one fights. So I'd like to have two against two spars, however that means two wolves would be left out considering our numbers. I'd like myself and one other wolf to step out and have a normal one on one spar so others can have a group spar." His tail flicked a bit, he wanted to involve himself, but he supposed a sacrifice had to be made.

Speech,

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-14-2015, 07:29 PM

There was an edginess, knowing that Allen promised to pay special attention to her fighting skills during the training that would happen today. When Quelt announced that he would be doing something differently, she felt a hint of trepidation in her stomach, though she didn’t show it as she remained stone cold and determined. He asked for a volunteer to fight only him, since there weren’t enough wolves for everyone to have a group with two others. She didn’t hesitate to speak. “I’ll do it, Quelt!” She volunteered, thinking no one else would. She would step forward, knowing that the classic one on one would give her the opportunity to stay in her comfort zone a little while longer. Perhaps she could convince Lark and Tinaro to do a three-way spar with her after training.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
08-19-2015, 05:20 AM

Of course the last fight training had been successful, as it had been his first along with it being a victorious spar on his end though he hoped there would be more wins in the future. However, triumphs didn't roll around without effort and practice, so he hoped he would depart this session with more useful knowledge and experience in his mind, preferably nothing to do with his defences unless he hadn't improved those since. Quelt or Allen were sure to provide him with some feedback once the spars were over, especially since he was currently working with the Azat to become the best warrior he was capable of being. With that on his mind, the meeting began on a light note with plenty of eager participants. Although, this particular lesson took a strange twist as the slate male explained that there would be group spars instead. Two on two spars? He was quite accustomed to the usual one versus one though if it was likely he was to encounter such a situation, he was more than willing to try it out. After all, two sets of jaws were better than one.

"I'm alright with whatever," he responded optimistically to the Bjuni's inquiry, flicking a longing stare towards his oceanic friend who had volunteered to opt out from the training. It seemed he would have to spar with or alongside her in their own time, if they wanted to make their dream of a fighting trio a reality.

"Can you hear me?"