Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-12-2015, 11:37 AM
.ooc. Sea and Keanai lemme know if the PP is too much and i'll change it.

They hadn't been done playing when Vail began to feel her skin grow uncomfortable, the two girls were having way too much fun for her to stop just because her skin prickled. She continued to run and jump and play in the sun, enjoying the sight that she had and the good company that her momma had let her have. She and Lilli were gonna be best friends. As their games grew to a close the odd feeling just increased, by now the noon day sun was beginning its descent but it was barely beyond its zenith in the sky. Vail's light pink skin was slowly turning red. By the time it really started to hurt it was too late for Vail, she was burned bad.

It seemed like all of a sudden she really started to hurt, Where ever the sun touched her she'd feel her skin burn. Not that she knew the sun was the cause. She just knew that she hurt and would not try to hide that fact. Vail would scream out, terrified at the sudden pain that seemed to wrap around her. Lilli probably freaked out as Vail fell to the ground in a heap, crying her poor little eyes out because she hurt so bad. Motif appeared from nowhere it seemed like, pretty much as soon as she screamed out. Though as Motif went to grab her child and bring her back to the den Vail would squeal in pain once more, her mother holding on to the burnt skin hurt even more than the sun's harmful touch. She'd cry all the way back to the den, and despite wanting her mother to put her down more than anything she wouldn't struggle because that only hurt worse. How far away was the den?
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-14-2015, 01:25 AM
Motif had stuck around near by, not going too close and risk interfering with her young ones first real adventure with a none - family wolf. She trusted lillian, if the girl was anything like her mother she knew that trust was not misplaced. Sunning herself in a quite spot where she could listen out to the calls and laughter of the girls, she would hear the scream immediately. Shooting to her paws and leaping clear of the rock in one bound. She would be at the scene in no time, taking one glance to see it wasn't a someone who threatened her daughter before grasping the girl by the scruff of her neck and carrying her swiftly to the den. She would sit the girl on a soft patch and look her over vigorously, cleaning her overly red nose. She stopped only to howl out, calling for rhythm of shaye, someone who could help." She settled back to licking then, keeping her movements gentle and barely touching, only offering the girl and cool touch to the painful areas well she waited for help to arrive.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-14-2015, 11:55 AM
Rhythm would be leaving Abaven either later today or tomorrow to return to Imperium. She hadn't quite told Motif yet, but it wasn't like she wouldn't be back. She had just parted ways with Shaye and was on her way back to see Vail and talk to Motif when her sister's call rang out. It was worried, and she obviously needed help. Was it Vail? Eager to return to her sister's side Rhythm would jog the rest of the way back, concern obvious on her features as she slipped inside to See Motif tending to a very red Vail. By now she was starting to look like a little cherry tomato. "Oh my goodness Vail." She'd say as she sat beside her almost twin and looked down at the miserable girl. "Maybe think about taking her down to the river? Dipping her in the cold water will help. I need to find Shaye, see if she knows where to find a good aloe plant." The might have to travel further south for that though, it was more of a desert plant.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-18-2015, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2015, 04:36 PM by Motif I.)

Rhythm would arrive in moments, and Motif would look up at her sister, eyes wide and needy as she waited for her almost twin to fix this. Indeed, Rhythm would have a temporary solution and a more permanent one, which was that Motif took her little one down to the stream well she got Shaye and found an Aloe plant. Motif would nod, pausing only long enough to kiss her sisters cheek “I'll be at the shallowest end, see you soon” she said, before grabbing her pink child as gently as she could and rushing off to the stream.

There was a part of the stream where there was a gentle current over little rocks that was shallow enough for Vail to sit and keep her head above the water, but deep enough to cover her body from her legs down. It was here that Motif would place Vail, placing herself on the other side of her daughter where the gentle current pushed towards, so that Motif acted like a wall for Vail to rest against. “This will make you feel better” Motif promised her.
""  

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-18-2015, 11:09 PM

She hurt all over, and she didn't know why she hurt all over she just did. Crying as her mother tried to soothe her Vail hardly noticed as Rhy came in and uttered a few words. What was going on with her? It hurt too bad to really talk, and she wouldn't even protest as Motif grabbed her and took her off towards the river. She'd continue to cry as they went, feeling the pain renewed when they had to walk through the sun. Was that it? Was the sun what was hurting her so bad? How could that be? Weren't they friends, the sun allowed her to see, it kept her warm, why would it want to burn her? She'd whimper softly as she was placed gently into the water, the relief was instantaneous. She'd sigh, wanting very much to dunk herself. Thankfully her feet were on the ground, otherwise she would have been terrified. There was no way she could put her head under the water when she didn't know where the bottom was. She felt a lot better, but she was still bright red and it still hurt. She knew she wasn't going to feel good when she got out. "Momma, why's i' hur'?"
""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-18-2015, 11:21 PM

Motif had every intention of staying in the water until Rhythm arrived with the Aloe plant to soothe her little one. It was still a warm day and Vail wouldn't gain a chill, and with Motif's form hovering protectively over her, the parts of Vail not in the water where at least in the shade. Motif also gently splashed water over Vail's head to cool her ears, nose and any other sore part of her head. She could already tell that the cool water was doing its job and she would wait anxiously for Rhythm to appear. “You got sunburned sweetie, its what happens when you stay in the sun too long, because your skin is so delicate. I think from now on if your going to go out and play our going to have to put something on to protect your skin, I think everyone should, does that sound good?” she asked gently, still attempting to gently lap water over her little one, through she made sure none of it went over her eyes.
""  

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-19-2015, 03:55 PM

Vail whimpered quietly as her mother helped her to get water on her ears and face with out having to linger underneath the water. How long was her skin going to stay like this? Were Shaye and Rhythm going to make her feel all better with this herb they had gone in search of? She'd sigh heavily, the pain still audible in the rush as Motif explained what had happened to her. The sun had done this to her. She'd listen to her mother, her focus more easily staying on Motif now that she hurt a little bit less. She was more able to form her questions as they awaited the cure. "Wha's Delica'e?" She'd ask curiously, the sun burned her because her skin was delicate, was her mommy's skin delicate too? Or Shaye's? She wasn't sure what to expect with this protection she would have to use, and why was everyone else using it too, did that mean that their skin was delicate as well, had they gotten burned before?
""