Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-14-2015, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2015, 01:04 PM by Ylva.)
Alright so I have decided to ask for a lone pup again; this time  for Ylva and Sin. I am not sure if Sin will become the adopted father of this pup, however, I do know that Ylva will be. This pup will be part of the ranks in Sin's Empire. Ylva has been given the command to recruit anyone, and, well, I decided she would come and add this pup to the ranks.

Name: Can be your choice

Personality: When a pup it will be shy and rather intimidating and a trickster, but, when it becomes a year old, it will be just like Sin and Ylva.

Alighnemt: A choice either it being Chaotic Evil or Lawful Evil

Appearance: I want it to have a rather darker coat, but, the appearance however is up to you.

History: It is also up to you.

Alright, so here is the form:
Name:
Alignment:
Personality: (150 words or more):
Appearance: (150 words or more):
History: (100 words or more)(Optional):
Rp Sample: (100 words or more):

The day that this will be over will be 7-29-15, I hope you guys have interest! Also, whoever adopts the pup, i will be willing to make tables and avvies for this pup once it is adopted. The person who adopts it must be active as much as possible, but does not have to be on all the time.
Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-15-2015, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2015, 12:47 PM by Zisa.)
-Has decided on Marako baby instead-

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-15-2015, 02:43 PM
I'd like to add that there /is/ a plot page up for this as well, however, if enough interest is made here then we'll consider this c: There's gonna be totes fun/drama concerning this plot so check it out in plots as well~

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-15-2015, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2015, 09:10 PM by Frost.)
Wip
Name:Klaath
Alignment:chaotic evil
Personality:
Appearance:(simple description until i can work on it) coat is mainly black but with white paw markings and the tip of his tail and ears
Rp Sample:
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]