Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-14-2015, 08:38 PM

Today Nona planned on giving Allen a crash course on herblore that of which she should have done some time ago. After all she was going to need him in the many moons to come. Nona would sneak away from her sleeping mate to tend to her stock of herbs. Slowly and quietly rearranging the herbs in the order they would be needed and given during the time of when she would give birth and the proper dosage of each as to help Allen out when the time comes. The dark brown fae would let out yawn and stretch a little after sitting there for a few moments organizing the herbs. Nona would turn her head to look at her mate and slide back into her spot next to Allen and nuzzle his neck gently and give him a tender kiss on the muzzle.

Nona would whisper gently and softly to Allen, "Allen its time to get up dear, I'm going to teach you a bit more about herblore particularly what you will need to know on the day we bring new life to the pack, our own pups". There was a gentle giggle that would burst forth from her maw as she would bury her face into Allen's fur. She always felt safe and secure being so close to Allen her beloved mate. How would he react to seeing her being the first one up between the two of them however she didn't know if he was still asleep or awake waiting to surprise her like she did to him not too long ago.  

""

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2015, 02:39 PM

Allen would sleepily begin to stir. He could feel Nona’s touch through his slumber, the kiss so gently teasing his lips. His ears would twitch and he would slowly blink open his dark eyes, catching only the end of what his beloved Nona said. With a start the calico gentleman would quickly sit up, his eyes widened as he looked around. What time was it? What was he supposed to be doing? He would breathe out as his gaze fell upon Nona again, trying to calm himself as he shifted his focus.

“Ahh... Nona.” The aging gentleman would yawn, blinking his eyes open to a more awake state. “My oh my... What time is it? Surely you couldn’t be awake at this hour?” He was teasing her. The gentleman would lean in, gently giving a lick to her muzzle as he whispered; “Good morning, my beloved.”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-31-2015, 12:32 AM

Nona would laugh a little as she watched her mate wake up, still savoring the kiss he gave her. She would hear Allen ask her what time is it and the next part to what he said was worth a chuckle. The dark brown fae would smile wide as her husband, her beloved mate told her good morning. Nona would give lick Allen's muzzle again, "Good morning to you too dear". The wolfess would proceed back to her herbs, "I'm going to teach you a bit about the herbs we're going to need when I go to give birth to our children whenever that day shall come but I hope it will be soon Allen... now lets see what do you know already and we'll go from there". Her eyes would trace over Allen and then back over to her herbs.

Today was going to be a very wonderful morning. Even more so because she wanted to accompany Allen later when he would go for patrol for a short while before returning to their den. There was still a lot of prep work to be done before Nona would feel convinced things would turn out to a somewhat desired outcome. She would have to wait however as she wasn't exactly a psychic and couldn't predict the future but she hoped that everything would turn out right on the day her children decided it was time to come.

"Speech"

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2015, 09:30 AM

Allen would smile warmly as Nona gave another loving lick to his muzzle. He’d follow her to the herbs, glancing over them. All of this was so foreign to the aging man. Hell, it was almost hard to believe he was going to be a father again soon. This time to do things right, that much he vowed. He would let his gaze travel to Nona, giving a warm smile. “Truth be told, my beloved, I only know as much as you teach me.” His words were gentle. “So why don’t you just go ahead and teach, and I’ll do my best to make mental notes of each of these herbs so what you need you’ll have?”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah