gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-15-2015, 04:28 PM

He'd continue to linger around the area, ears flattened as he paced. When the time came to raise the flag? Where would they call home? The North had always been his first choice, but as it was, there were two packs here already. They were suffocating. Sin wanted to drive them out, to make them find their homes elsewhere so he could rule the Northern provinces...but that dream might be a bit too far fetched. He was gaining in numbers, followers obediently doing as he asked without question. His children charged with bringing in more numbers as they trained. They needed the practice so they too, could one day take over the world.

Huffing, the red stained male sat against a pine tree, breath materializing in mist from his nostrils as he slowly let his hackles lie flat. There was no point in sulking about this, no. He would start to find a new place, where they wouldn't be cornered by potential enemies. He didn't trust anyone, let alone hadn't met any of the alphas from any of the packs save for one, but he hadn't really cared to talk. For now, he figured he should think on where a suitable place would be...and bide his time.

"Listen to my talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-15-2015, 06:30 PM

Curiously she would watch him, in the back of her mind she knew him. After all, Vereux had told her a lot of stories and she herself had seen a few Armada's in her day. She didn't like the way he looked at all, probably the more menacing type. It was dangerous for a heavily pregnant female like her to be bordering the north like this. However, life was dangerous, as was her own thoughts. Ears flicking she would try to recall his name as she started to limp forwards towards him. It was best to make friends rather than enemies anyhow. She highly doubted Amachi was not close behind. The behemoth was good at hiding despite her coloring and size.

"You..... must be Sin Armada." her crystal blue eyes flashed at him and his strange markings. She wondered if he still had a form of hatred towards the adravendi's because that would place her in even more trouble. Though a smile rose on her face. "I've heard lots of stories about you all good and bad, though you can never judge a wolf until you meet them upfront." maybe she would throw him for loop. Of course she wasn't trying to reign supreme over him, Arian was just of a different kind.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-17-2015, 07:48 PM

The beast uncovered a scent that drew near, one that belonged to one of the Northern packs. His fur bristled again slightly, amber gaze turning towards the voice of the one who seemed to know his name. A low growl vibrated his vocals, who was she and how did she know him? The wench was heavily pregnant, was she a fool to face him at such a time? Not only was he already pissed off about his Northern home swarming with the softer kind, but the one who confronted him was from one of the packs that he started growing a mild hatred for. The term don't judge a book by it's cover was lost on him at the moment, this woman was smaller compared to him, he had nothing to fear.

"My name has never been associated with anything good." His growling did not cease, a retort of sorts brewing on his tongue at her latter words. "Who are you and how do you know my name?" He stood, taking a step towards her, his tail raised dominantly over his haunches as he waited for an answer.

"Speech"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-18-2015, 01:14 AM

Syrinx had been much more scary than Sin was. His lower jaw nothing more than a piece of bone. However it was Sin's father who had struck him down. Since then Arian had tried not to fear things that are bigger than her. Even when she had been kidnapped and enslaved just as Vereux had said she indulged herself to make others wrap around her toes. She would look at his fluffy tail, crystal eyes showing no fear. She had a pack a moments notice away. "Vereux Armada, really not many Armada's names aren't known to me. Not everyone see's bad as bad. Especially not me." her ears flicked towards him. White eye patch glistening in the sun.

"Your father killed my uncle, but no hard feelings it's how life goes and you are not him. I just looked forward to meeting you. Arian Adravendi, alphess of Sonticus." her head dipped in a rather sporting greeting. Of course her fur bristled slightly, she wasn't just protecting herself this time. However, an entire pack could easily crush Sin no matter how much they sucked at fighting.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-18-2015, 02:50 AM
Vereux Armada. A younger brother to Sin, or so he recalled. A half brother of sorts. His father seemed to love laying with women left and right, a trait Sin had picked up as well. So she knew the boy? He wondered for a moment how the boy fared, if Isardis' sudden disappearance affected the boy. Isardis had abandoned him and his sister at a young age, and even when Sin decided to seek him out later the ghoul didn't seem to care about anyone but himself and his ego. At least Sin cared about his children, even when he left to seek out information he had never stopped thinking about the children he had with Arietta. Enigma, Forsaken, and Paradox were the life blood of him, and there was more on the way now.

When she showed no fear, he wouldn't back down. Unafraid of her little pack coming to her rescue, and even though he wasn't beyond attacking a pregnant woman, he would remain where he was, his assertion of dominance unwavering. "So you are friends with my half brother...how amusing. Usually the Armada's don't make ' friend's but to each their own." He mused. Having friends was weakness. Sin never sought out friends, but allies were another matter. The more allies he had, the more he could secure ones loyalty for the future. He never stopped swaying others into following or allying with him, after all, there was strength in numbers, and his numbers were growing steadily by the day.

She went on to tell him that his sire had killed her uncle in combat. And Sin remembered vaguely the seige that had transpired against the weak wolves of Valhalla. Glaciem at the time had struck without mercy, one of their own had been killed, but in the end Glaciem has reigned victorious. But if he recalled correctly, Isardis had massacred Syrinx sometime after the seige, his pride wounded and the ghost had sought revenge. It was like his father to do such a thing, in the end, Sin would have done the same. "Well Alphess of Sonticus, you are right. I am not my father, I'm better then he could ever be. The old man lost to a battle of sickness, not in battle which proves he wasn't fit to be a king. Survival of the fittest after all, and nature picked him off as it should have."

Indeed, Sin didn't care much for his sire. For his sire didn't seem to care about anything but his own pride and greed. And although sin also had pride and was greedy, he had always kept a level head on his shoulders. "As for the hard feelings, that was between Isardis and his foolishness. I am not him. I'm smarter. So unless you or your family crosses my path negatively, then you might as well be safe. You've nothing to fear..." Yet.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-30-2015, 01:25 AM

He was another one of those. Not needing any friends type. Weakness was apparent to them all, however if you could show it off as if you had none you had skill. If, you could back it up that was. She however, had to live every waking moment acknowledging her weakness. Beating it over and over into her head, work twice as hard to starve off the survival of the fittest. However if she did not convince certain wolves she had changed, than her life would have all been for naught. If she died, it would be protecting her pack to make them great.

"Friend's is a light term, highly considering we're in rival packs and I lead one. Therefore I have to cut my ties with the boy." her tail flicked a bit. She would show no fear, because precisely that. She always had something to fear. "I actually intend to positively have an influence on you. It's a lie that I have nothing to fear. Life is dangerous with every step we take. If our fangs and claws are not prepared we die out and that is what we deserve as survival of the fittest." her crystal blue eyes would look at the dangerously dark boy.

"I take it you will be seeking a crown soon, you may not know me well neither I you. However I feel the two of us would benefit from an alliance. My kingdom or maybe not so much a kingdom as a pack is going to grow. With how strong you are, it would be terrible for us to be enemies. Although, we can be strong ourselves." she smirked. "Whether I have to prove that or not, I'm not afraid to. I just hope you don't attack a pregnant lady at the moment." her hips wiggled a bit. Perhaps she was annoying him, however it felt nice once in a while to let her hair down. Neutral made her mood easy to sway in either direction.

"If you put your trust in me Sin, I surely will not betray yours. However if you betray mine, I will only return the favor." It was laced with simple truth. There was no more playing games not after what she had spoken to other wolves about.

"Talk"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-04-2015, 05:18 PM

He raised a brow as she told him she was no longer friends with his younger half brother. Well, he supposed it was better to cut ties with the weak. Whether she was the weak one, or his sulking brother he didn't know. Wait, did he still sulk? He did before. And as far as he knew so far, people weren't quick to change. But the world always had a way of surprising him, not that he was ever really surprised to begin with. "I would say I'm...sorry for your loss, but really I'm not. I'd be lying, though I have no qualms about that." He offered a wry smirk, wondering if he'd be able to tick her off. If not, then maybe that would be a surprise after all. However, when she mentioned her having a "positive effect" on him, he nearly laughed. A brow quirking as he looked at her with a look of great amusement. "You're right, life is dangerous. So what makes you think you'll have any sort of positive influence on me?" Was she underestimating him?

"I take it you will be seeking a crown soon, you may not know me well neither I you. However I feel the two of us would benefit from an alliance. My kingdom or maybe not so much a kingdom as a pack is going to grow. With how strong you are, it would be terrible for us to be enemies. Although, we can be strong ourselves." Oh ho ho...Now things were getting interesting. His look took on one of guarded curiosity, so she was smarter then he thought. "A good eye and a sharp mind. You know at least one thing about me. But yes, you're right. I do intend on seeking a crown, and whether I have to pry it from another or force myself to be patient and gather more followers, well...time will tell." He chuckled, she was greatly amusing him. "Don't tempt me. If I were in any other mood I wouldn't have any problem in attacking you in your current state." He smiled again, "Survival of the fittest, remember?"

He listened to her words, though whether it sounded crazy coming from her because of her hormones, or crazy on his part for still standing around and listening, well who knew. The devil needed an opportunity, and it seemed one was being placed at his very feet. He didn't have a pack yet, but already a pack, or rather, the Alphess that belonged to a family that had a long standing feud with his blood lines was here, offering an alliance with him. The question was, what would her pack mates think about it? "I give you credit, you're smarter then I thought. But let me ask you this...what will your pack mates think of this? I'm sure they won't be too pleased that you're basically and in simplest terms, forcing them to ally with the dark side. I'm sure they're a bunch of goody goods who would never see this coming. Are you willing to risk their trust?" Wait...maybe...she didn't have it quite yet? It was an interesting thought when he looked at it from that perspective, "Unless...they don't trust you?"

"Speech"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-04-2015, 06:05 PM

Arian would find herself shrugging, it was all fun in games. She couldn't die just yet, not with children so she was forced to keep on living. That was her curse, she was afraid of death so she lived. Otherwise, she wouldn't be here. Though a smile formed on her face when he mentioned the positive note. She wouldn't speak until he was done, out of respect. Of course, she was also rather enjoying his company. She knew perfectly well he could attack her at any moment. Yet the fact still stood, he wasn't. Why was that? Curiosity? Perhaps, who knew, she definitely wasn't undermining him. She never made that mistake. "When I say positive I don't mean good. There aren't any straight lines with me. I feel, comfortable around you with a sense of tenseness." she would try to describe it for a moment.

"And if you attacked me I would defend myself, but you aren't so why not jump at the chance to get to know you." Arian's crystal eyes would look rather seriously at him for a moment. "It might be half and half. Many of the members are so quiet it pisses me off. However, my mate, my friends Avalon and Amachi are loyal. There's also Kreft but he joined to see it fall than found out when we were going to stick around he should adjust to the times." Through her head a plan began to hatch. "I have a deal for you.... whether they like it or not, our pack needs strong members members willing to attack and not give any mercy. If you want a pack so badly, I give you a chance of entering mine to be the beta, committee leader. I know I can go only so far with my leg but you are healthy and strong. When the time comes I can pass Sonticus to you BUT, you must promise me a high rank like that I am giving you now. My children and friends need a home, one that won't flake out on them like my last wolf I trusted." she would tilt her head to him. "Can you dig it? Can your current followers handle being in a pack where you're beta until it's ready?" her tail wiggled back and forth.

"Talk"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-18-2015, 03:40 PM

This girl was a strange one. Though he would be stupid to trust her wholly, he would feign that trust for now. He needed to see if she was even loyal to keep her promise to begin with, otherwise he would attack her here and now. He had no time for games, no time for those he could not trust. But she seemed genuine in her words. "I wouldn't get too comfortable around me...if anything you should be apprehensive." A bit laughter rumbled in his throat, amber gaze locked on her as he kept his stance. What surprised him, or maybe it wasn't such a surprise...that if her pack had fallen in such disarray, why hadn't she done anything about it? If he were an Alpha, his pack would be whipped into shape and would know there was no room for laziness, and would be made to train all the time. There was no room for weakness in this world, but it seemed that so far, her pack was just that. Maybe that was why she decided to come to the conclusion of offering him a position...He listened quietly as she continued, the man eyeing her with a guarded gaze.

It was a tempting offer. One he simply couldn't refuse. "You've found the right man for the job. I live for fighting without mercy, so no second thoughts or doubts will come from me unlike those in your pack. I accept your offer, and in turn I will give you and your family positions as well..." He stared at her then, advancing a step as his gazed fill with a look of dead seriousness. "My family are content with waiting for the moment. However, I will say this now...if you betray me, I will make your life a living Hell. And you don't want that. I'm not very fond of those who don't keep to their word, and I for one may not be entirely trustworthy I will admit, but I always keep my word." His gaze burned with a question, and it burned with truth as his words were growled. It was a promise what he said, that if she turned her back on this offer, he would do just as he had said. No mercy.
"Speech"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-18-2015, 10:29 PM

Arian would look at Sin, a shivering sense of fear took her for a moment. She almost felt like she was making a mistake. Though, she would make it clear now, this deal was circumstantial. Her tail flicked as the pregnant woman thought carefully about her words. Many wouldn't be happy with this, and depending on their reaction it could mean many things. "I the same Sin, you betray me and I'll fight to the death. However, you will be alerted if something with our deal goes wrong. Just remember you are allowed to challenge for another pack if your paws get tired. After all, having an alliance with two strong packs is better than losing members. As not able bodied as some are they come and go." Arian spoke to him about this. "I still have to consult the council about you, I'm making a executive decision, but they have every right in their ranks. Don't be angry with that. I like you Sin and it's a free hand out, but if I have to the pack will remain under my control until further notice. The north, the name, the way it's run. Is very important to me. I need help and you are my insurance." she blatantly said. As she started towards the Sonticus lands she wondered if he'd get angry at her. But it wasn't like she was saying the deal was off, one reason or another came around she would tell him if there were complications about the deal. Handouts or not she wanted to know he could work for what he was getting.

"I'll tell you of any packs that are prime for the taking if you wish. Life tends to throw balls in our way." she offered some sort of insurance to him. After all, now she was tettering on not wanting to give her pack to him when he felt like it. It was when she felt like it. More like when others trusted him enough because the last time this happened she had made a dear mistake. "Enough talk about this deal, I'm sorry if I've upset you. I want to know more about you. Tell me about your mates your children. My blood heritage the walkers have a very large line of family like the Armada's." maybe a change of subject would ease her nerves. However Sin had never had a friend before, she was sure of that. He didn't understand the weight of things. The strong lived and the weak die unless protected. So she was determined to be strong where it counted for despite her leg.

"Talk"