gems
size
Small
build
player
08-31-2014, 05:15 PM
Darrah Walker

sail away, sail away to the water

He had been bubbling with an unhealthy mix of excitement and sadness since leaving his brother, sister, and Quelt behind at the sound. He was overjoyed that he did not have to leave his home but part of his heart left with some of his only family. A small smile pursed him. It wasn't goodbye forever. Quelt said he could visit whenever he wanted so he could still have the training he desperately wanted while still keeping in touch with his siblings who had decided to leave. Quelt had told him that Levi had decided to stay as well and that was what had really surprised him.

The white pup with grey circles about his eyes had been walking along the borders for exercise, not doing his normal pawkour, while he was thinking about it all. His ears were perked up in an alerted manner so he could listen for anyone who might dare try to press the lines of the pack. He hoped nobody would because he didn't know how to fight yet and that was quite obvious. He was almost a yearling but for now he was still just a pup. Just a pup in the cold and lonely world. His tongue rolled across his lips briefly as he glanced around. Then he placed his rump firmly on the ground. Had he just heard someone walking?

Asya

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-31-2014, 05:39 PM
Find the strength to see this through

Asya Daryha Winterfell

We are the ones who will never be broken

Asya had discovered the news about her aunt?s death and had wandered off in search of herbs for Isokan. It was strange, meeting her cousins that she knew nothing about. Both her aunt and her would-be-uncle were dead leaving them all orphans just like her. It stung her heart to know that they were forced to endure what she had. What was worse is it made it two deaths she had to cope with. Her entire family was dead besides her cousins. Her parent?s parents had been killed in a fight for the pack so she had no grandparents either. She decided then that she had to stick to family. She had wandered far enough to know that the lands she was near were nowhere near Isokan and that there was another pack nearby. She caught the sight of a pup sitting on the borders seemingly lost in thought and she recognized him. It was the pup who had run off when she had arrived.

She gave him a soft smile as she started to speak. ?Hi there! I?m Asya Daryha Winterfell.? She hoped the last name would explain enough about her to make him realize that they were related. ?I?m just looking for a few herbs for Isokan? I promise I won?t trespass.? She also stated as a defense for her being so close to the borders. She had a kind look in her eye as she tried to see the light within the world. That was what she was constantly doing and it was also what she was constantly struggling with. ?I showed up at the Isokan claim just to see you running off? what happened?? She asked once again out of curiosity as she shot him a smile.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-31-2014, 06:12 PM
Darrah Walker

He was right to say that he had heard a wolf walking about and he turned to see a friendly looking yearling looking at him with rather kind eyes. It made him grin slightly. She greeted him and the last name struck a chord. "Winterfell? Are you related to me? Cousins maybe? Are you an aunt?" The questions would flood from him as she spoke again. She asked him why he had run from the claiming after explaining she was looking for herbs. "Not a problem. I trust you cousin." He decided to guess about what their relations were. "Quelt and a few of my siblings left to claim a pack. I felt obliged to go with them but the leader here, in their former home, had offered to be my mentor. I didn't want to pass it up so Quelt said I could stay here if I wanted and I did." He explained with a soft smile.

Asya

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-31-2014, 06:26 PM

Asya Daryha Winterfell

She grinned as the boy spat out rapidfire questions about her last name and relation to him. She couldn?t help but giggle before he spoke, guessing that she was a cousin. ?Right you are. Your mom and my mom were sisters.? She said with a small grin and a bit of sadness in her eyes. ?I?m really sorry about her by the way. I? I was looking for her because my mom had passed away when I was only 2 seasons. I kinda stormed in on the claim asking about her and I hope that I didn?t make it sting more than it already did.? She said as she looked at the boy, somewhat explaining what had transpired after he had taken his leave. She wondered what his name was.

He explained how he had a mentor of the leader in his pack, which used to be the Isokan leader?s home as well, and she nodded in understanding. She understood completely about family ties and different packs, even if she had never encountered that situation before. She fell onto her rump, quite enjoying Darrah?s company. ?I didn?t catch a name Mr. Winterfell-Walker.? She scolded him playfully as she gave her fur a quick ruffle. It was quite nice to have some family encounters after so long of being alone or with complete strangers. She had to admit that a few of them had tried to court her but she had swiftly put them in their places.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-31-2014, 10:37 PM
Darrah Walker

She made an apology to him for something she couldn't have possibly known about and he frowned. "Don't worry about it Asya. My mother is dead but there was no way you could have known about it. We've had long enough to mourn and while it was tragic, they can't blame you for bringing it up." He tried his best to word in in his best terms. He thought about it before she joked about not catching his name. "I'm Darrah. So cousin, you are a healer for them? Are you fully trained? If not I'd suggest maybe 'bumping into Harmony' sometime because she's an expert healer here." He suggested with a little bit of an eye raise. He liked her, she seemed cool and an alright wolf. He couldn't hide his toothish grin as he stood up and shook his fur slightly before sitting down again. He couldn't sit still for too long so occasionally he would do that at random.

Asya

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-31-2014, 10:45 PM

Asya Daryha Winterfell

He mentioned how they needed to move past the loss and she nodded. He was right, there was no way that she could have known but she shouldn?t have just barged in on a claim like that. It was real stupid of her to do and she?d probably have to spend some time making it up to them. For now, she would sit there and talk to her cousin whom she had just met. ?It?s a pleasure to meet you Darrah.? She would say respectfully before diving into another topic. ?I?ve met you obviously, and I?ve met Ixionn and Renhet. Are there more of you? How many siblings do you have? I have two but we grew apart after my mom?s death and argued a lot so I don?t know where Tristen and Deablo are.? She confessed before looking to him for his answer.

She noted how he stood up and shook out his fur and she shot him a curious but amused look. She was wondering what he was doing and why. She would hope for an explanation on it but she didn?t want to ask because she did not know how to put it into words proper. She tried to think of words to put the question out there but she hoped for an answer before that time. She realized she had never answered his earlier statement. ?OH! I almost forgot, I am fully trained but sometimes I do get confused with dosages so if I ever have a question about it I'll just pop in and see if I can get her attention.? She grinned at the idea.

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Darrah Walker

The boy listened as his cousin asked another question. Curiosity was only natural for such a matter. Darrah did not hesitate to respond. "There are two more of my siblings you have yet to meet. Levi is here with me, but his full name is Levaithi. We call him Levi because it is easier. Then there is Aiko and I think he went with Quelt, not sure." He offered her as his white tail wagged slowly from side to side. It was nice to have conversations with her, a family member he could talk to, without her judging him for one thing or another. Asya answered his question that she had forgotten about just before he was about to ask it again. "That sounds pretty cool!" He grinned at her.