gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-18-2015, 03:11 AM
From the Pines he'd make his way towards the northern beach, the Spring air bringing little warmth, but he liked it that way. The whole way he'd think about whether his children would be nearby, and with Arietta at his side they'd make their way to call them all together. Arietta had been the first to find him, the two fought it out in a battle of proven worth, and Arietta had won. It might come as a surprise to their children, but his mate deserved the praise, she had bested him after all. He was proud that she had been training while he was away, and he wondered if his spawn were doing the same. Paradox had, and he was proud of her as well.

Today he'd explain to them his previous absence, and if they harbored any hard feelings towards him then he would allow them to take it out by means of sparring hum. And if his children bested him as well, then he'd be even more proud. For he would have produced the best and strongest warriors, just as he'd hoped. Slowing his pace, he stopped at the edge of the beach, the water a few yards ahead, and then he turned his head skyward. A howl was let loose, calling to them the spawn of Hell. Surely they were close enough to hear, for his children had wandered the North just as he liked to as well. Now to wait, hopefully they wouldn't keep him waiting long.

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2015, 01:07 PM

She was close by, as she would be for the rest of her days now. Sin wandered on ahead, and the brown female trailed behind, her light blue eyes shining with light. Arietta was happy, for her purpose, her place, had been discovered and earned. She had fought Sin in a spar, proving her worth. The female felt pride swelling in her chest. It was knowing she was a strong mother that made her even more happy about the surprise that had come after the spar.

She now carried more of Sin’s children.

The little babes were forming within her belly, safe and secure. They would be hellraisers, just as their father aimed to be. Soon this world would know the name of her beloved. It was only a matter of time as he gathered more and more followers. A smile crossed onto her lips as she sat, waiting for the children that she and Sin had together. It had been long since had last seen her babies... But children they were no longer. That would be all the more evident as they arrived.

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Forsaken

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2015, 01:08 PM

Oh father dearest, did he not think they knew he was there? Did he think that he needed to call for them? No... No surely no. The devil’s children were always going to come back to him. To be close when he thought they were far. Forsaken would be the first to arrive of the brood. His mother, once more getting plump with the devil spawn, sat near his blood stained father. The young man would sit, raising a brow as he eyed her. But then his gaze would slide to the man in charge, and a smirk would play on his lips. “My my, what a surprise to see you two here.” He’d rumble, waiting to see what his father would say.

""

Squirrel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Ellisa
07-20-2015, 01:13 PM

After being claimed, Squirrel was never too far from the man, sticking to his side at every possible chance until he was snipped at for being too close. The woman with them was his mate, named Arietta, but that was all hew knew and could remember of the female. Before now they had not been properly introduced, but that was alright, Sin had explained that everyone would meet the scarred boy once they were all gathered. So with a nod of his head Squirrel followed obediently, keeping a respectful distance away from the two wolves as they moved, and standing off to the side till he was needed.

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-20-2015, 01:21 PM

His call went into the air, to which Paradox would glance in the direction from where she stood. They were close, this was the call he had spoke of when they had last seen each other not long ago. They were gathering, would make their next move. Without hesitation the girl gave a flick of her tail and was was off, jogging through the land in the direction the howl had come from. Thoughts would fill her mind, wondering if her dearest brothers would show up or not. As for her mother, Paara knew she would be there, the love she had for the man was not easily broken. And so it would not take long till she was there, pace slowing to a walk, dark blue eyes going from her father, to her mother then Forsaken. That was an unpleasant surprise, she was sort of hoping he wouldn't show that way she would be a step ahead of her brothers. Oh well. There was something else though, a stranger she had never seen before, and it looked rather sad. “What the hell is that pathetic thing?” she questioned with a hint of disgust, coming up to her mother's side whom she would brush shoulders with.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-21-2015, 01:56 AM

Fashionably late as always. Enigma moved towards his gathered family, a young caribou dragging from his jaws. He had been tracking the creature for days, it's limp at whatever foolishness it had gotten into had made it an easy target. He had been biding his time, waiting for it to fall behind the rest of the herd, and that's when he struck. Dropping near them all, his gaze turned to each of them. He had been traveling with his brother, and at last the long awaited howl from their father. It was surprising to his sister and his mother here, but something in him was happy to see them as well. They were all here now, reunited in the best of circumstances.

Trotting over to his sister, he bumped her shoulder playfully as he gazed at her with mischief. "Glad to see you're still among the living." His gaze then turned towards his father, "That's how it should be." Although Sin had disappeared for some time, Enigma always knew he'd return to them. In a way, he idolized his father and his ideals. Their lineage would begin anew, and it would start with Sin itself.

The words his sister had said had not gone unheard, amber gaze followed hers to a creature that hovered near his father. It was a good question, who was it? "Please tell me that weak looking creature isn't related to us! You didn't go off and fuck someone and made that did you?" He raised a questioning brow at his Father, hoping that they weren't related to the gangly little creature.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-21-2015, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 07:22 PM by Sin.)

One by one they drew towards him like a moths to a flame. His burning gaze hovered upon each child in turn, admiring the strength they emanated already. Turning towards Forsaken, he regarded him with a raised brow at his comment. "Come now Forsaken, did you think I'd be gone forever? You're sorely mistaken." He stepped towards him until he was just in front his son, amber gaze meeting the ferocious gaze of his Son's golden stare. A smile slowly spread upon his maw, pleased that Forsaken looked so well. "It's good to see you too, Son. You're ferocity and strength will be well known soon enough." He purred.

Turning to move towards his only daughter, he stopped before her as well. "You've grown beautifully, my little Paradox. You too, exude strength that the world will come to know. I didn't tell you this the other day, but now that we are here you will know why." Granting her a soft kiss to her head, something that nobody else in the world would ever see asides from his family, he'd smile at her. Her question from earlier had not gone unheard, "I've brought you a new toy." He glanced at Squirrel, the new addition to their forming plans. Then turned back to her and winked.

Finally, his last Son. Facing Enigma, he gazed steadily at him. And in turn, Enigma gazed back steadily, unblinking. A smile slowly spread across Sin's maw once more, Enigma's darkness, just like his brother Forsaken and his sister Paradox, emanated from him. They were his children alright, and he could be no prouder. "Enigma, you are a near spitting image of me. Your strength and cunning will be put to good use." His gaze moved from Enigma to Squirrel, a rather loud chuckle leaving his body. "You're sorely mistaken, child. That creature is not related to you. As if I'd produce something like that! Get your head straight boy, you know me better." He offered a rough yet playful bump at Enigma's unoccupied shoulder with his own as he turned to move back to Arietta's side. Facing them all once more.

"Also, thank you for the prey, Son. That is very generous of you." He commented. It was time to get down to business, first, however, he'd introduce his new little 'friend.' "I'd like to introduce to you, a new little toy I've acquired for your enjoyment. Don't be too rough on him, he's quite...useful." His gaze then turned towards Squirrel, tail flicking to indicate towards the boy to come forth. "Come, introduce yourself boy. I promise they won't bite...too hard anyway." Turning his gaze back towards his family, he added "His name is Squirrel. Try to play nice now, children. He's yours to do as you wish, however." With that first thing tended to, Sin glanced down at Arietta, licking the top of her head.

"I've not forgotten about you, my sweet. Look at our beautiful children...and soon, there will be more." He gently nosed her belly, awaiting the day his new spawn would tear into this world. "Also, you will have new siblings to teach soon. Your mother is expecting. There's more then that, however." He'd brought them up to current news so far, and before he'd say more he'd let them pick his mind or say what they needed to get off their chest. And if Arietta wanted to go and coddle them a bit, he wouldn't protest. It had been some time since they'd all been together, and now that they were all here, there was plenty of time and chances to get up to speed.

"Listen to my talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2015, 08:08 PM
Arietta would remain faithfully by Sin’s side as he spoke. The man would update their children on the current news, as well as speaking of Squirrel, the slave that he had acquired. Arietta would allow her gaze to travel over the creature, her face bearing a frown. What a sad creature he seemed to be. Perhaps her heart went out to him some... He... He reminded her of when she first met Sin. She would let her gaze travel to Forsaken, seeing her son give an angry huff before storming off.

Arietta would rise, lifting a paw as if meaning to go after him before setting it down. No... The boy would return in his own time. Perhaps he simply wasn’t ready yet to reunite with his family. The female would give a small nod before letting her gaze turn to her remaining children. She’d stalk towards Paradox first, reaching out to nuzzle her daughter. Then she would move to Enigma, her pale colored boy, to give him one as well.

“I’m glad that you’re both safe. I’ve missed you so.” She would smile, letting her gaze travel to Sin. “Your father is right, however. We are expecting another litter. You will have more siblings soon.” The female would wag her tail back and forth.

Squirrel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Ellisa
08-05-2015, 08:17 PM
Insults were not a rarity when directed towards the thin boy, it was more of a compliment he learned to take because if a Master did not care about you then he would remain silent. So Squirrel sat there with his head held in a bow position, ears back but listening and waiting for a demand to be made. At the mention of a new toy the male would bow further, lowering the front half of his body then sitting back up to acknowledge his new role and finally standing to pad forward so he stood in the middle of all of them so that the wolves could inspect the male.

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-05-2015, 09:15 PM
She sat watching the pathetic creature, father's words towards her siblings going right over her head until she heard her name spoken. Lifting her gaze to the man she would perk up as he complimented her, both in beauty and strength before kissing her head. At first Paradox was confused as hell, never receiving such an action from the man for as long as she could remember, let alone anyone else besides her mother perhaps. Whatever though, the girl simply rolled her shoulders and held herself with pride, smirking at her brother that remained.

When it came to the stranger, a dark grin spread across the girl's lips as Sin explained it was their new toy and pet. His name, Squirrel. Paradox scoffed at the ridiculous name of a weak animal they hunted, rising to all four and towering over the slave, trying to intimidate him with her size alone. Not only this, but her mother was pregnant! "What?!" The young girl practically hissed, dark eyes narrowing on her mother's stomach then directed it towards her father. "I'm teaching them shit. You're just going to throw them away like last time." Tail lashed, keeping her glare at the man.

Paradox would calm down a bit when her mother stepped forward, nuzzling her daughter who would lick the woman's shoulder before going back to glaring at her father. Had they not been abandoned last time then perhaps the girl would be welcoming to the idea a hair, but that wasn't the case.

Tracker