gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
07-18-2015, 05:40 PM
Xephyris paced the ancient riverbed restlessly, his eyes scanning up the great marbled rock walls. Though a sight to behold at first, he grew bored of it. He'd seen it already. He needed something to do, something to get him working with this pack. He hadn't done his part since arriving and he knew he needed to get busy. So he would start by brushing up on his skills and pitting himself against a pack mate who knew what they were doing. He needed to see how rusty he'd gotten, and how he compared with the others.

So he would march to the center of the riverbed, his claws scraping over the shining rocks, and lift his head to the sky. A deep, gravelly howl would leave him, calling to the pack's fighting commander. He hoped that the brute would show and help him figure out what he had to improve on to make himself an asset to Sonticus.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
07-19-2015, 02:01 PM

Kreft would be lying in his den when a deep and rough howl reached his ears, who wanted him now. Lately it seemed like a lot of people wanted his attention, why he had no clue. He never really liked to leave his den for socialization, the only reasons he left his den of his own accord were for pack gatherings and food. Kreft would leave his den with a light snarl on his lips, by the time he arrived to where the howler was all he was was annoyed. Once he saw the wolf he narrowed his eyes, “Who are you?” he would ask. He hadn’t met this wolf before and if he had he certainly didn’t recall it.

""
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
07-20-2015, 09:47 PM
Xephyris glared at the male that approached him, clearly annoyed at having been summoned. Silver eyes studied him, recognizing Kreft from the pack's meeting, when Arian had promoted him to commander. The ranked male wasted no time as he bluntly asked Xephyris who he was. It would seem he had gone overlooked, but he shrugged it off - he knew why he wasn't recognized amongst his packmates. "My name is Xephyris, we've not met but I have seen you around," he began casually, trying to ignore the other wolf's irritability, "Our President mentioned you at the meeting a while back, so I know you are her fight commander." He didn't want to further irritate the male by being long-winded - though he was certain it might give Kreft a reason to spar with him - so he would get to the point. "I was hoping you could show me where I am lacking in battle so that I can improve," he requested, raising a brow in question. He clenched his toes, eyeing the male as his claws dug into the cold earth, hoping that Kreft would indulge his request.