gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Frost
07-18-2015, 09:37 PM
Elthia had been wandering for a while now, she wasn’t sure exactly how long though . She had been in this odd place since the time of when that white stuff was on the ground, the small pup was beginning to thin from the efforts of her travels. Not being taught how to hunt she had taken to finding small rodents in the ground(Voles), she wasn’t sure what they were called but she knew they tasted rich. She would come across a field, it seemed rich with vegetation and there were some animals scattered around. She would come across a strong scent she would walk up to it and sniff it, it seemed to convey some type of message but she wasn’t sure what it meant. She would lie down where she was, she had to figure out that message it seemed like something important.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-18-2015, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2015, 03:09 PM by Lillianna.)

serpent plains

It was only from constant feeding the past few weeks that finally had Lillie's ribs receding back into her body like they should be. It was from one of those meals she just came from; a small deer that had been felled not so long ago. Being malnourished, she had been allowed to be one of the first to eat; it was something the female was definitely grateful for. She couldn't get enough of that rich red meat, so juicy and drowning her taste buds in pleasure.

It was then, satiated, that the girl caught a glimpse of red, and she ducked down into the vegetation, peering cautiously ahead of her. She was near the border, she knew, just wanting to check it out, and maybe forge across the river where it was shallow to see the other lands of Alacritia's east. It was near that river she was now, though still on Abaven's side; she could see the tall grasses of the Rustling Thicket... and a small red form, laying down, on the scent line that separated the territories. The pup was between the grasses and the river; it was the only reason Lillie even sighted the pup. And it was most definitely a pup... one that looked like her, in some places, though a lot more brown than the yearling would ever be.

Standing from her crouched position, she approached stealthily - before realizing that might not be a good idea. She justled the grasses, moving slowly, tail up, but not aggressively. "Hello?" she called out to the young thing, eyes settling on that malnourished form that was so like her own when she came to Abaven, except this girl seemed half as young. It was a miracle she had survived yet.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Elthia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Frost
07-19-2015, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2015, 02:03 PM by Elthia.)
Elthia would turn her head to look at the approaching wolf, they were a red color with black and white markings on their face. The other girl would approach her and greet her by saying hello, the pup would stand up. Even though she was significantly shorter than the other wolf it made some sort of difference to her, “Hi, I’m Elthia.” She would wag her tail at the other wolf, she liked meeting other wolfs. She hadn’t met one in a while, maybe this one could provide her a home. Elthia’s mother being dead she needed a home, her decreasing body weight showed this.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-20-2015, 01:56 PM

She watched quietly as the pup bounced up, eyeing the poor thing. Most likely, her growth will be stunted. It was shocking her own growth wasn't stunted... though for all she knew, it could have been. She was a lot smaller than her mother had been.. she thought. But she remembered from a pup's point of view, and that is not always accurate.

Thinking of pups... she smiled at the brown girl, tail wagging in return. "I'm Lillianna. You can call me Lillie, though," she whispered softly, a tentative smile on her face. "Come here, little on," she encouraged, tail wagging slightly harder as she tried to get the pup over the border. Then she added, "I'm going to call for my alpha. Don't be scared, he's friendly." With that, her muzzle graced the sky, and a call arose from her throat for Allen, Azat of Abaven.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Elthia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Frost
07-20-2015, 04:07 PM
The other girl smiled and wagged her tail at her, she said that her name was Lilliana but that she could call her Lillie. Lillie sounded like a nice name but so did Lilliana, Elthia had no clue why she wanted to shorten her name it seemed fine either way. The wolf would ask for her to come over to where she was, Elthia wanted to but she felt as if she needed to figure out the scent first. Elthia would stay where she was as Lilliana said she was going to call for her Alpha. Her mom had never told her anything about what an Alpha was nor anything about what packs were so the pup was clueless about what the other girl was talking about. After the howling was finished the pup would ask the girl a question. “What’s an al…pha?”

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2015, 02:17 PM

Lilliana. The girl who was a recent addition, officially, to his pack would call for him and Allen would head her request for his audience. Though he couldn’t help but wonder what  it was that the girl needed. He would move with a certain swiftness towards the call of the young woman, catching the scent of another as he came near the borders. Oh? What was this? Allen would perk a brow as he neared, dark gaze shifting to the older of the two little ones. He’d speak gently, his voice kind. “So you’ve made a friend.” The man would say.

The calico gentleman would look back towards the other youth, offering a warm smile as he dipped his head. “Hello there little one. I am Allen Walker, Azat, or alpha of this pack. I lead everyone here and keep us together.” The alpha would keep his focus upon both girls, waiting for one of them to speak up about why they called. Though he already had a good idea.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-21-2015, 03:09 PM

Lillie frowned. "Come here," she said much more firmly, green eyes narrowed down on the pup. "The scent border isn't going to hurt you," she added in the same firm tone, feeling the slightest coloration of annoyance rise within her. It did, however, dissipate at the question. What was an alpha? Lillie blinked, bewildered. How could one not know what the alpha is, the leader? Frowning, she regarded the pup again.

"An alpha is the leader of a pack. A pack is a group of wolves. The alpha is the strongest, the most capable to lead. They make sure-" she stopped as she spotted the said alpha, before shrugging to his own comment. "In a way. I found her on the border; she doesn't seem to know what it is. There's no one here for her - she has no other wolf scent on her that would indicate a parent nearby, and she's malnourished like I was when I arrived. Since she's a pup, not even a yearling, I think she should stay in Abaven," she explained to Allen, glancing back at the pup. "If she'd like to, that is."

"Speech"

Elthia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Frost
07-22-2015, 02:09 PM
After she asked the question about what an alpha was the older girl would start to explain, the alpha was the leader in a group of wolves called a pack. Another wolf would enter her line of sight they looked older than the other girl and a bit taller as well, they said that they’re name was Allen and they were the Alpha of the pack. Alphas, Packs, Azats! This was a lot to take in for the pup, obviously her mother had not told her about a lot of things. Elthia looked on as the two older wolves talked, she caught one of the last sentences that was said “I think she should stay in Abaven.” Abaven was that what this pack was called? If it was she was all for staying with them, groups of wolves were more often than not family right. So if she stayed she would be with a family, this idea brought joy to the pup’s face. “Of course!” the pup would say in reply to the question of if she’d like to stay.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2015, 05:48 PM

In a way she was a friend, or so Lillie said. A stranger who was found at the borders. It was, in some ways not surprising. The young one was younger than even Lillie. Without parents to properly teach her about borders and such she could very easily not know what a border was. This unfortunately seemed to be the case of the little one. No one to take care of her, wherever her parents were it seemed that they could no longer care for the little one. Were they perhaps dead? Allen didn’t have the heart to ask.

Lillie’s suggestion was logical of course. The little one needed to stay somewhere safe, and Abaven was the place to be. Allen couldn’t argue, and he would turn his gaze to the youngling as she spoke up that she would like to stay. His heart would go out to the little one. Perhaps Nona could take her in as a foster child, or even Motif. “Of course you are welcome to stay in Abaven, child. Lillie, will you do me a favor and watch over her while I find someone to be her caretaker?” The man would ask, casting a look at the yearling.

Then his gaze would once more slide back to the pup, leaning down with a smile. “What’s your name little one?”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-02-2015, 01:29 PM

Lillie knew that the moment Elthia peeped up with her confirmation, that her fate was decided. She didn't know much about the calico alpha, but she was able to discern that he was a rather... soft wolf, though not in a bad way. He'd not be alpha if it was in a bad way. A smile wormed its way on her face as he started speaking: she knew it! That smile faded, though, as Allen continued, and her eyes widened. Her? The caretaker? What? She didn't know how to occupy a pup! Hell, she could barely take care of herself! How would she take care of a pup? Even temporarily. She gulped, casting a glance at the little ball of fluff. "Y-yes sir," she finally sputtered out, thankful the pup would most likely be oblivious to the stutter. She twitched nervously, glancing back at the pup when Allen spoke to her, all the while with panic seeping from every pore.

speech

Elthia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Frost
08-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Elthia would watch on as the older male called Allen spoke. Yay the man said she could stay with them, he asked the other female to watch after her for the time being. Elthia liked Lillie, she would have fun with the girl. He would ask the pup what her name was, she would gladly answer. “Elthia!” she said with excitement, she had a home at last. As Lillie said yes sir to the male, the small pup grinned up at Lillie wagging her tail. Even though the pup was excited the other girl didn’t seem to share the same feelings, she couldn’t tell what they were feeling just that it wasn’t what she was feeling. She decided not to say anything about it, maybe they were just distracted.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2015, 09:25 AM

Elthia. Such a sweet name for a little child. Lilliana agreed to take care of the little one for the time being and for that Allen was grateful. It would give him a bit of time to find someone of a more suitable age for the task. Though it did give Lillie a better chance at obtaining that rank that she desired. This was a test of her responsibility. A test to see if she could take on something smaller before being asked of something much larger. Giving a nod, satisfied, Allen would speak once more.

“Welcome to Abaven. Elthia. May you find your place here.” His attention would shift towards Lillie, smiling warmly. “Alright then. For now I’ll leave you girls to it. If you need me for anything else after this please do not hesitate to come to my den.” He would chuckle softly. “I’ll bring you both some food later. Good day, little ladies.” With that Allen would turn.

--Exit Allen Unless Stopped.--

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-10-2015, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015, 08:20 AM by Lillianna.)
Still tense and quietly freaking on the inside, this panic spiking as he looked at her and spoke, she could barely hear a word that was being said. She took a deep, shuddering breath: breathe, Lillianna! she told herself sternly; she would do this, even if it terrifies her. Besides... can't she play with the pup to keep her occupied? As Allen turned to leave and mentioned bringing prey, she almost protested, saying she could get her own food foor her and the pup, but then realized that... it might be difficult to hunt with a pup in tow. How on earth did mothers handle this?

She glanced down at Elthia, noting she was still behind the border. "You can go past the scent line, the border, now. You are part of Abaven. That means this scent you smell is home." she said softly. If the pup would finally cross the border, she would then move to rub against the pup, thus rubbing the Abaven scent on her. She then turned from the pup; walking towards the direction of her den. "Come on," she instructed as she left.

exit Lillie.

"Speech"