Dogerine

Dogerine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-30-2015, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2015, 02:22 PM by Dogerine.)
Out-of-Character Name: Dogie

Character's Name:  Dogerine
Character Age: 3 years
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 35"
Appearance Description: Mostly white, with two darker sections on face. On the larger side specifically 35" but nothing unusual, for the most part Dogerine is just your average wolf, with relatively normal defining features. You could say this is something he gets from his father, though Dogerine never knew his father, it just so happens they are similar in looks. Dogerines eyes are light brown, and he weighs approximately 110 lbs.

His fur is thick and grizzled as if it's been through a lot of troubles but they never really were explained. He just looks like your average wolf, just one that is disgruntled.
Skills: None of significance yet

Proof of Purchases: Should be unnecessary

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-30-2015, 05:42 PM
Hi there, thanks for joining Alacritis!

Your profile is pretty much spot on, I just need you to add your characters height to their appearance. Also you can totally have a character accepted without skills, but in case you didn't see them here is the list of our skills on this site. Click!

My focus needs more focus.

Dogerine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-31-2015, 02:22 PM
Fixed it thanks!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-31-2015, 08:01 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store

My focus needs more focus.