gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-30-2015, 05:53 PM

He had one purpose today. He'd call to him again, the woman that had proved her loyalty to him. Ylva had been sticking around, promising to carry his pups. In their first meeting, she had been in heat. But Sin had not released himself within her because he wanted to make sure she would keep to her word. The last meeting they had, she had promised and made it clear. So now as the time to fulfill his end, and bring forth into the world more heathens to wreak havoc. It was time to begin a new generation, one that would cleanse and repurify the bloodlines that had been soiled in the past. Making it stronger, making it known. His children would do him proud, and he knew it.

Tilting his head back, he called for the dark woman. He knew she was ready, for she had made it clear several times. He stood and waited, his stature tall and proud as he waited for Ylva to make herself known.

talk, think

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-30-2015, 06:47 PM

Ylva could hear the howling that erupted throughout the world around her. Her lobes perked upright, hearing the howl of Sin as she gave a small grin, running over to where the alabster brute happened to reside. The stench of the brute surrounded her nostrils with their intoxicating fregrance of oak and his own, sinister musk. Her crimson orbs met his own, a small grin stretching across her lips as she stood in front of the man.

"You called for me, Sin?"
She asked; mint-green optics meeting the brute's ember colored gaze. She would playfully brush her tail across the male's chin before sitting back down in front of him. She was ready to hear what the man had asked of her.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-30-2015, 07:19 PM
Sin Hellstrom

She was swift in her arrival, leading Sin to believe she was lingering somewhere nearby. That was a quality he liked to see in prospective followers, to come when they were called. He hoped those who were to be in his future pack would be just as quick. He looked at her with hidden ambition as she touched him, the heat within his body stirring up a storm already. "Thank you for coming in a timely manner. We've some business to handle." A sly grin creased his lips as he strode toward her, closing the gap as he stood over the woman. He perfume teased his nostrils, though it wasn't her heat season anymore he desired something of her, a promise. A promise she'd made to him the season prior, and he'd finally demand it.

"You've shown great loyalty since we met, Ylva. And now today, the promises will be fulfilled. You offered to carry my children, so how about we get this started?" He eyed her with a certain hunger that his inner desires be satiated. She too, would be satisfied when he was done. He was quick and straight to the point, now just to see if she still wanted to. If not, he'd have it regardless.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-30-2015, 07:50 PM
Ylva would sense the heat radiating off of the man. Her eyes would focus upon him as she listened. She was glad that he thought she was loyal, for she wished to be for the man she would do anything for; despite her brother as well. She could sense that he was demanding something, something that she could do for him, and she would accept without hesitation. A grin would spread across her maw as she swished her tail from side-to-side. He wished for her to carry his pups, alongside the mate that he had whom she did not know before, however, she knew very well who she was now.

She would stand up, nodding her head as she approached him, her stride showing that she was showing sweetness and desire, wishing for the man who control her even more. She could not wait to have this man's children, and she nodded her head. "I would still love to have your pups. Do what you will to me, I am loyal no matter what the consequence be," Ylva explained, bowing her head and lifting her tail, brushing it across his nose in a playful manner. A small, menacing chuckle erupted through her core as she turned to face him once more. "As long as you allow my brother to join the pack, my body shall be yours to control."
Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-30-2015, 08:25 PM
The desire in her eyes was clear, her mannerisms showing that she wanted this. He inhaled her scent as she closed the remaining distance between them, her words falling like silk. Oh how he loved when women submitted to him. It gave him a sense of power, desire, and a willingness to serve. She was his to command just as his mate was.

She had one condition, however. Though it was a simple one, he nodded. "Of course, he's welcome to come see me whenever you find him. If he's anything like you I'll welcome him with open arms." He purred, his body brushing teasingly against her as he brushed his head over her back. She was his to command hm? Well that was exactly what he liked to hear. "Ready, my sweet Ylva?" His excitement was growing. The prospect at having a bit of fun to have a reward at the end was oh so devastatingly tempting. And he could barely contain himself.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-30-2015, 08:43 PM
Ylva was glad to hear that her brother would be welcome with opening arms once she found him, of course. She sighed and nodded her head, a smile stretching across her maw as her alabster canines were slightly exposed to show the menacing face that she always had upon her maw. Though, she would never bare her fangs at him, for he was her master she would be the loyal serveant. Her eyes shown happiness, welcome to the sense that he wished to do to her so much.

"Of course, my master," she grinned, turning her back to him as she closed her eyes, waiting for him to penetrate her body and plant the seed that will help her produce the pups that he wished for oh so much. "Sin, you have been asking for me to bring back another wolf. I have not found many as of right now; however, I shall serve you and bring back a loner or pup by force if required. Like I had said before, I am yours to command, and yours alone."

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-30-2015, 11:26 PM
Master. Oh how that word sent a shiver of pleasure down his spine. He purred in agreement as he slid towards her rear. The woman turning her back to him, granting him dominance over her sleek form. As he brushed her tail clear away, he rose to mount her. Forelegs grasped her hips, pulling her towards him as he scooted forward slightly. As he reached to grab her scruff within his teeth, ears perked forward as she spoke again. It was about his request for her, actually, more like the job he had given her to do. "Don't worry about it dear, you've some time. I know you will succeed." He purred again, her finishing words giving him the extra push of vigor.

"As you wish." He whispered to her, and he'd grab her scruff rather rough. His forepaws slid downwards towards her abdomen, wrapping around her hips as he steadied himself. The heat within his body grew, the urge to penetrate and throw both of them into a sea of bliss was near overpowering. His breath drew ragged as he inched his way into her, a gasp coming from his lips as he penetrated the woman. Within moments, he was easing into a steady rhythm. Grunting through the folds of flesh and fur that he held within his teeth. He could feel blood trickle into his mouth, perhaps biting down too hard, but he didn't care. All he cared about was this moment, the moment where she would be seeded, and another generation would begin.

-Fade to black-

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-31-2015, 12:30 PM
Ylva gave a small, relieaving sigh when she had heard that she still had time to grant his wish. She would feel his canines piercing her scruff, causing her to wince slightly, blood running down her scruff, but she paid no mind. How she was feeling pleasure from the alabster brute whom she had thought of as her master. A sly smile spread across her lips as she was pleased with the feeling of him penetrating her.

She would create good pups for this man, and she knew it too; powerful pups who would become just like her and their father. However, despite her only being a mistress to him, the pups will be her own and his as well. She would not care if they caused mischief, but, if anyone were to hurt them or worse, she would have them knocking at Death's door within a matter of minutes, whether she had to die to keep them safe or not. Sin's other generation will be the ones who will not go out without a fight, and she will make sure of that as she let the man have his pleasure, feeling pleasured as well.

-Fade to black-

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-31-2015, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2015, 05:27 PM by Sin.)

They had mated for a long and glorious time, Sin's efforts were not wasted with this one. He'd continue his motions for quite a while, his inner desires beginning to satiate, though he was always up for more if the opportunity presented itself. After several long moments, he'd utter a final grunt through fur filled teeth, his form lying still atop hers as he released himself within. He knew by this time, she had been truthful in her words. So he had not held back as he had the first time they'd met. They'd remain like this for a moment, before finally he decided to release her scruff and extract himself from her form.

Returning to all four paws, he shook himself out as his loins calmed. Though the heat remained, he was satisfied for the moment. But he would not deny her another go if she so wished it. Padding to line himself with her shoulder, he half buried his nose within her neck fur as he inhaled her perfume. "You leave a man rather satisfied, and coming back for more I'm sure." He knew she would be a good mother, teaching his spawn the darker side of the world. The side that knew power, and dominance.

"Speech"

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-31-2015, 05:45 PM

The dark woman grunted and smiled, feeling the sensation of the man releasing his seed into her. She was excited and also pleased when he said that she thought she was good at this so-called 'game'. Her mint green audets turned over to meet his optics, her smile widening into a rather pleased smile, chuckling in a rather menacing but calm fashion.

"You are not so bad yourself, much better than the other men i forced to do this with. I may seem like a slut, but, I was only doing so to gather further information, while my brother did the dirty work for me,"
She chuckled, smelling the earthy cologne of which his body possessed. "I promise that I shall make these pups strong and menacing, having the genes of you inside me will surely make them sinister and dominant as you."

"Speech"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-31-2015, 07:11 PM
Sin Hellstrom

Amber met green optics, though the mane bore no feelings for her, she was a useful tool in his life now. Even so, it was always a good thing to please those who pleased him. "Don't you fret, my dear. A slut would be an understatement." He chuckled as he moved past her to stand in front of the dame. She could take that as an insult or a compliment, it didn't seem like she cared either way but he could be wrong. "I would think you more of a...entrepreneur, if you will. Or just someone too smart for her own good. You give to gain, simply put. Not something I would do in it's entirety, but that's me."

He wanted to learn more about this woman, though he figured she was truthful and direct in her cause, he wondered still why she had been so willing to work for him and bear his children when they had first met. His eyes narrowed slightly at her, the clockwork turning the dark gears. There was always a purpose behind every motive, what was hers? "Where is it that you said you and your brother came from?" He'd play a little twenty one questions. Not literally, but he had plenty of things he wanted to ask.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-31-2015, 07:19 PM

Ylva listened to the brute. Though, what he had said, she did not think of it as a compliment, or an insult neither. She gave a small chuckle as she thought about her family. Her parents were rather too dark for their own good, being killed off by another pack who thought that they could gain their land. She turned her head back to meet the man's eyes, a small grin running across her maw, eyes narrowing slightly, but not too much that she was being rude to the man. She knew if she were to do that, she would probably be taught a lesson.

"I'm surprised you would even ask a question such as this. Since most wolves don't givea damn, and you only wish for information about me, I will tell you."
Her eyes soon turned ahead of her, a mountain not far from where they had been standing, stood above the clouds as she sat upon her haunches, wrapping her tail around her hindquarters.

"To put it simple, I was raised by my mother and father, my brother and I being the only suriving pups they had. We were raided, our parents died, we fought to survive, and then we happenened to come upon these lands."
She explained, a small sigh escaping her as she closed her eyes, feeling the cool air running across her coat, not bothering to meet the alabaster brute's gaze for the moment until she was spoken too once more.

"Speech"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-31-2015, 08:24 PM
Sin Hellstrom

He raised a brow, the woman's words causing him to tilt his head only slightly, though he kept his demeanor the same. Was she testing him? "I only wish to know who is under my command. Is it wrong to be curious in wanting to know who will be within the same walls as I, so to speak." Treason and betrayal would not be something to tolerate, though he'd keep that part from potential followers. Not everyone was truthful, Sin least of all. He often kept things hidden from the eyes and ears of those around him, save for his own direct family. However, he was sure that there were many who doubted his words and motives. Not that he particularly cared. Whether others hated him or loved him, he could care less about any of that. As long as he commanded, that was all that mattered.

He gazed at her as she explained about her family history. He half listened to her as he gazed at the icicles that clung to the tree behind her. Once in a while, his gaze returned to her but she seemed to avert her gaze from him. How interesting...he wouldn't make a scene about it, however, for it was a sign that she understood and acknowledged who the true alpha here was. "That is...an unfortunate story. I've nothing to say really about my own lineage, except that half of them were perhaps a bunch of yellow bellied traitors and cowards. But your parents as least died, with the honor of fighting. You are not a coward, are you?" The question was direct, and if she wasn't, he'd make her prove it later. Not now, but another day.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-31-2015, 09:12 PM
Ylva turned to look at him. Of course she was not a coward, but, she would not be the one to fight or severely hurt Sin unless he wished for it. She simply shook her head, soon diverting her gaze back to the alabaster brute before her. "It seemed that some of your family were not trustworthy or strong, it would seem," she thought, thinking about her brother and how he would react being apart of Sin's kingdom. She sighed thinking about it.