Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-02-2015, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 12:08 PM by Arian.)

Things were about to change, whether it be for worse or for the better would be up to the members of this pack. Few had shown interests, and even then when they had she hadn't been too impressed. They however did get a few brownie points with her. Now that her pups had been born, it wasn't the time to be lazing about. After her arguement with Amachi, with Vereux, and the other two alpha's she wanted something for Sonticus to do to get noticed. They had an alliance with a lion and even then, a trade was a dangerous game.

Raising her head the female let out a howl, to call all of her members upon the boat. The children would be fine for the time being seeing as they were all on the ship they hid inside. However with Cypress going hunting with Hakku she felt like her life was partially falling apart again. She needed to be strong like Syrinx, the onset of trouble in the north was a huge threat to them. Anyone who didn't show up this time would come for a rude wake-up call. Her crystal eyes settled over the dock.

ooc: You have until the 15th to post that is plenty of time. Unless on absence any wolves who do not attend will be set to citizen. Wolves who are already citizen's will be punished by Amachi this is not below minor maims. Pack wolves are no longer allowed to leave unless they challenge for their freedom(prove to Arian that they can handle themselves outside of the pack.)

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
08-02-2015, 12:22 PM

Disaster. That was what had struck on his outing with Hakku. The man was dragging himself back, one paw pad injured. Blood dripped from the wound as he hobbled along, his ears pinned back against his head as he tried to make it home. Arian. He had to get to Arian. He felt sick, his mind racing with horrid thoughts. It wouldn't have been so bad if that was the only wound upon his body, but there were more. Bites and scratches, blood staining the gray coat red in places. He felt like he was going to be sick. Worry, fear, anger... so many emotions mixed inside of Cypress' being as he forced himself towards Arian's call.

He found himself the first to arrive, and Cypress would practically collapse upon the dock. He looked a mess. Like he'd been chewed up and spit out by some rabid demon or something. Cy would pant, looking up at her with pained eyes. "Arian... We... need to talk after the meeting." He would adjust himself so that he was laying on the deck, stubborn enough to refuse treatment until Arian had said her piece to the pack. He would talk to her later. It was sure to stir some emotions within her... he just hoped she wouldn't try to delay the meeting for his sake.

"Speech"

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-02-2015, 07:42 PM

The man had been stalking a doe and her new fawn, waiting for the perfect opportunity to snatch the small creature from its mother's side when Arian's voice sang out scaring both deer. Rather than pursue the fleeing pair, Ravine would give a small sigh and turn away from his hiding place. Silently he wondered if Akemi had found anything just before taking off at a jog to find the alpha who called him. Who called the entirety of Sonticus to her side. He was curious as to what the President had to say, and though the call had only been to a meeting, the man was a bit nervous.

This was the first meeting to be held since he and Akemi had joined the pack and he hadn't run into any of the other wolves yet. Then again when he left the place that he had chosen as a den with Akemi it was early and when he came back it was usually late. At his arrival that nervous flutter had been made worse by the scent of blood and the sight of a wounded male at his alpha's paws. What had happened to that wolf? More importantly who had done that to him. Quickly Ravine would give a small bow of his head before speaking the woman's name in the form of a question. "Arian?" He had so many questions but the fear forming in his gut from knowing nothing kept him from saying anything other than her name.

Speech,

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
08-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Xephyris heard the call, and considered himself lucky. He'd been spending a little bit too much time outside of the pack lands lately. What if he had missed the President's howl, calling for a meeting? He had been snoozing luxuriously, and shifted himself onto his elbows before pushing himself to stand. He yawned and stretched, claws digging into the ship's icy deck. Shaking out his coat, he supposed he ought to move a little more urgently. Their leader would be waiting, and he didn't want to look like a slacker.

Powerful pillars carried him at a steady and hurried trot. He made his way to where Arian was gathered with a couple other wolves. He recognized Cypress, though he'd never formally met and chatted with Arian's mate. He wondered why the man was laying piteously on the ground, wounded and matted in fresh blood. Had he met trouble? He wondered briefly if the pack had a healer to rely on, then cast the thought aside. His job would be to take revenge if the wolves knew who had caused this damage. But was this why Arian had gathered them, or did she have business in mind? He supposed he would find out soon, so seated himself near Ravine, wondering why he'd never met this wolf before. His attention would focus on the President, waiting for her to speak when she was ready.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
08-03-2015, 07:27 PM

Kreft’s ear twitched as he heard the President’s howl from inside his den, he had been napping for what felt like half an hour, but in reality was only about 15 minutes. He would raise his head from resting on his paws and slowly work his way out of the den, when he arrived at the boat he saw that three wolves were already there. One of which was new to him, it seemed like at every meeting there was somebody new for him to avoid. His eyes were immediately drawn to Cypress he was wounded in many places and blood looked like it was starting to dry in his fur, Kreft knew what the man was about to go through removing blood stains from your fur was annoying especially when you had a light coat like that. He would take a seat behind everybody else and wait until Arian decided to speak.

""
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-04-2015, 08:17 PM

She'd been taking a nap in her den after her recent hunt, though she failed at catching her treasure. The seal she had been after, to Avalon's dismay, had been lying near a swim hole that she had failed to see. When the wind had shifted, it had scented her and disappeared before she could get within a few yards of it. Discouraged, she had returned to her cabin with all but a few minutes to accommodate herself before a howl met her ears. Lifting her head, she watched as she saw a couple of figures pass her cabin, and finally she decided to get up and follow else she accidentally be late. Trailing shortly behind Kreft, she glanced at each wolf who was already there, before her eyes finally fell on Cypress lying in a crumpled and bloody heap. Alarmed, she rushed towards him. Her fur bristled as she looked at those in attendance, furious that nobody had helped him. "He needs help and you're all just standing around!? I can't believe it!" She exclaimed, clearly upset. Maybe the pack was more detached then she thought...

She set herself at Cypress' side, cleaning off his face and not asking just yet what had happened. When she'd cleaned him up a little, she waited by his side as she looked up at Arian. Disappointment in her eyes, though it was more for those around her that just stood by instead of helping out their Alpha's mate.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-05-2015, 02:36 AM

Claws clicked on the wooden barge as he made his way towards where the others were gathered. His surprise run in with the Alphess here had surprised him more then anything, and it was an opportunity he would not throw away. Whether she was smart or stupid was beyond him, but it was done nonetheless. He was here to ensure she kept her promise, but more so to see the reaction of her mindless minions. According to her, they didn't exactly respect her...well, it would all change soon enough. And whether they hated him or liked him, he really didn't care either way. They would learn the hard way if he had to, and respect through fear or respect through the old fashioned way is the route he would go. He would not be someone that they could walk all over, and he'd put them in their place should they fall short of their duties.

His form slunk towards the bow, the scent of those gathered lingered in the air and he could hear the muttering of voices. What was even more intriguing, was the scent of blood freshly spilled and the outraged voice of a woman he didn't know. With his head high and and his stature tall, he stalked through the rather small crowd towards Arian. He eyed the woman that was aiding the fallen male, stopping on his other side as he looked at those gathered. It was pretty pathetic really...was this all she had? Or were the others just not trained well enough to come on command? Carrying on, he walked towards Arian as he gazed at her with an indecipherable look, stopping near her at the had of the pack. He turned to face the others, his form nearly still as he spoke to Arian. "They don't really seem to care for your authority...I see why a change is in order." He murmured, golden gaze cast towards each wolf in turn. There was someone he recognized, a grin widening as he looked at Xephyris. "Nice to see you again, Xephyris. I'd get a good seat if I were you."

"Speech"

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-06-2015, 02:22 PM

Okay maybe she was a bit late this time, however she highly doubted it mattered. She wasn't super late, just taking care of a younger weaker daughter meant the yearling was exempt from the meeting. It would be some time until she was able to move at her full potential. Amachi wanted to hurry for this one, her talk with Arian last meant something was changing. Inside slightly she couldn't shake the feeling they were going to lose so many good members. Her gray eyes watched a white male with scars across his face and red markings all over him prance up to Arian. With their expression it seemed like they knew each other. Her ears would flick mysteriously.

The huge female found interest in him however she went over towards Avalon. Ravine was new so it might have come to a shock to him she at least wanted to be the source of some sort of comfort. "Avalon, I'd buckle your seat down. Things might be getting a bit rickty." she would mutter. A scene she had somehow seen before was going to unfold out in from of them. Her gray eyes looked back up to sin. "Just understand, whatever Arian does it's because she thinks it's the best for us. She doesn't want to intentionally hurt anyone. Cypress will be fine." well on the inside. That was why she was making Amachi maim whomever didn't show up.

""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2015, 05:28 PM
The woman would move silently behind her mate, a pregnant form that was determined to be there for her mate no matter what the circumstances were. Sure she might not have understood much of what was going one exactly, but since when did that matter? All that mattered was Sin told her where to go and the female followed. Arietta would let her blue eyes scan over each of the members of the pack, wondering where they fit in to all of this. Would it be, perhaps, that she was going to become a member of this pack? Was Sin settling for being something less than an alpha?

Arietta would wonder this as her eyes fell on a monster sized wolf. Her fur would bristle slightly in alarm at the large female, pressing closer to Sin as a silent shadow. Gaze would shift then to the woman he spoke to. Change... in order? What could that mean? Arietta would remain silent, but she was watching, waiting.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2015, 02:39 PM

He was the first to follow. Trailing after his father and mother, though kept close to his mother's side. He'd grown a bit more protective of her now since she'd become pregnant, a role he decided to take since his sister and brother didn't seem to be happy about it. He wasn't sure what to think about it either, but he sure as hell wouldn't let anything happen to his mom as long as he was breathing. He supposed in some way, he really did live up to his namesake. The gaze he inherited from his father glanced off those that were gathered, the infamous smirk present on his face as he trailed with his head lowered, though not in a show of submission. His gaze trailed over to the Alphess for a brief moment, but as he passed a rather bloody figure with a fretting woman at his side, he merely shook his head ever so slightly. "Tsk tsk tsk..." I wonder what he got himself into...something he couldn't handle, what a wimp. The smirk remained as he sat by Arietta's side, the stiffening body of his mom brought his attention. Gazing in the direction as she, he eyed the woman who was eyeing his father...she was rather unusual, large too. He knew how his mother was when it came to other girls staring at her mate, though he knew too that his father wasn't entirely a one woman kind of guy. Even so, his emotionless gaze kept on Amachi. As if daring her to try anything then and there.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
08-14-2015, 01:12 AM
Xephyris found himself bored as he awaited the meeting to continue, until the demon Sin and his brood arrived. Now this was an unexpected turn of events. The young male squared his shoulders as he sat straight, his eyes moving from the President to Sin, and quickly glancing upon the other wolves that had gathered. Did anyone else here know Sin? The brute acknowledged him by name, and he felt his pelt burning. He nodded to Sin, grinning just slightly. He wondered why the hessian advised him to get a good seat. Was something interesting about to happen?

Regardless of what was happening, Xephyris would respond casually. "Greetings, Sin," he said in a low, gravelly tone, "A pleasant surprise to see you amongst us." He smirked, then glanced around again. After all he'd heard from Sin, he was more than surprised to see the brute here with Sonticus. He wondered what on earth the brute was plotting, but surely it couldn't be anything good for the pack. It didn't frighten him though, despite what was going to happen. Xephyris knew what action he would take, so he remained silent and waited for the meeting to continue.

Jack I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-14-2015, 11:50 PM

Perhaps he was a bit late to this meeting, but what had enticed him was the scent of blood. Upon arriving it must have been the alphess' mate from the way Avalon's voice sounded. As he went to seat himself a stranger's scent came along and his head tilted. Was a new member of the pack a really big deal to these wolves. They couldn't really judge him before they got to know him. However his own tail found itself curling around his haunches because of the discomfort that others were feelings.

It was a normal thing for him, however the voice of a woman hit his ears which had been of Amachi's. Jack would settle himself and hope for the best as he always did. If something bothered him he'd leave and thus far nothing did. Avalon was his friend though so he would stand by her where it was needed. Men needed to know their place, it was to treat women well. Because they were more delicate than a male. They could be stronger, but in his mind, men had a duty to be stronger.

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-15-2015, 12:11 AM

Like any other time her throat would tighten when she saw Cypress. Her space was beginning to get overcrowded when Amachi and Avalon including Sin came to join the space. When she spotted enigma, a slight growl escaped her throat at his eyeing of cypress. She knew how these wolves minds worked and she would not have her husband patronized. If Enigma could not keep in line she would snap at him in a second. Whether it was Sin's son or not, she would then glare at Sin to contain his son for at least the time being. "Go to our den Cypress I'll catch you up on the meeting then, you know the basic herbs to keep you busy. Try not to wake the children." she would keep her voice low before clearing her throat a bit to look at Sin and the others. Something needed to be made very clear to everyone here Sin and his brood included.

She waited for Amachi and the others to step away from her before she would start talking. "I see many of these new wolves is coming a surprise to you all." she would begin raising an eyebrow. "Quiet frankly.... I'm pissed. All of you are doing nothing but sitting on your butts waiting for me to give orders. This pack was meant for everyone to be involved, make your own choices. Well I'm tightening the reigns to actually give you something to do then. If you're angry take your anger and put it to use in some spars." her tail twitched at the end. "Most of us are soft.... call it an insult but it's true. No one can be completely kind or completely bad here. But as of now we have a threat hanging over our shoulders and it's clear that I cannot do it alone." Her eyes centered over Avalon for a quick moment. "Yfir is a major threat to our pack, they are in close proximity and we are a huge target because of that. They will not hesitate to take what is ours. I say to stay far away from their borders as you can, unless you plan on taking a raiding party with me but you'll have to get my approval first." her fur would ruffle up for a moment before settling down again.

"At this point and time, I need you to speak up on what you want your ranks to be. No one can stay citizens forever, pull your weight or get out now. If you don't leave after this meeting you will not be able to without proving to me first you can survive out on your own. I am not keeping you prisoner but the north is a dangerous place. This pack cannot feel bad if you abandon your loyalties and then get yourself injured." Her head would shake back and forth. "This brings me... to Sin." her head turned towards Sin. "Yes he might look a bit intimidating but he dearly reminds me of my uncle Syrinx. I want all of you to respect him and rely on him for he is our new cabinet leader and beta. He may have a harsher way of doing things but understand they are for your protection." She looked over them. "We cannot seem weak to the other packs, not carefree and living our life. We have to fight for what we want, and for those few who cannot defend themselves we have to be strong enough to protect them. Do not fight amongst yourself, it brings a rift and then we really will be destroyed." she looked at Sin. "If you'd like to say anything Sin you can. But know I'm in charge, and if I find anyone disrespecting me I will ask you to fix it." she said it in such a low voice hopefully only for him to hear. And she was talking about any of his children and wives.

ooc: Second round due after Sin posts anything once he posts everyone is required to post within a week.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-15-2015, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2015, 09:18 AM by Paradox.)
(apologies, thought first round was ending the 16th. and squirrel is left in a den somewhere, he doesn't really have any reason to show. xD)

She had been keeping a distance since the family was brought together, continuing with her own activities as she was not too thrilled learning that she would have more siblings on the way. So Paradox would observe new behavior within them, and during one of these times she noticed her father, mother and Enigma heading off. With curiosity biting at her tail the girl set out, keeping to available cover between open spaces, one of the times she was using her plain coat to blend in with her surroundings. To her surprise the group were climbing onto a strange structure, the presence of a pack strong and almost nauseating. "What is he up to?" She wondered quietly, slipping over the border to follow a couple yards behind.

Eyes of deep blue narrowed, body pausing momentarily then continuing forward when she realized this was some sort of pack gathering. She'd sweep over the wolves, quickly spotting her father sitting near a woman who began to speak, their leader Paradox guessed. But why? Legs folded, the girl taking a seat near the back of the group with a clear space between her and them, deciding she would listen to see what was going on. She just hoped he didn't knock this one up as well, one litter was enough.

The girl started with complaining how the pack was doing nothing, to which she smirk at with a small shake of her head. Though she didn't belong here or even met any of these wolves, just looking at them made her think that's all they did, sit on their butts. A nearby pack called Yfir was a threat and were to be avoided unless there was a raiding group looking to invade. Paradox couldn't help but roll her eyes and look off to the side, here the girl was calling them soft and lazy and now she was mentioning raiding this pack? Even she saw that was a ridiculous idea and she wasn't even part of this group. Then her father was mentioned, the girl's eyes focusing on him, questioning from a distance.

Had she been drinking, the female would have sprayed it back out when her father was named beta. What the hell has he been up to? She'd remain silent however, shifting in her spot to hear what he had to say, which she was sure he did. Apparently he was their teacher? Would show them how to step up and become tough or some crap like that, whatever.

Tracker

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-16-2015, 12:41 AM

One by one he watched others file in after him, his tail wrapped around Arietta as best he could manage, shoulder brushing hers as he gazed calmly at those who followed suit. His son had followed, and he wondered if his siblings would follow suit or perhaps not at all. No matter, he would fetch them later if they so chose not to come to this meeting. He knew curiosity was a strong ankle biter, so there was always the chance they'd seen him head this way. The last to gather were a strange bunch, a very huge wolf say herself down, and it wasn't just her size that caught his attention but her markings as well. He'd never seen such a creature, and as he watched from the corner of his eye, he saw her watching him and he could feel Arietta bristling beside him. He pressed against her, nobody would take her place despite his polygamy. She would always be first, body, mind and heart. Only Arietta had ever brought out an array of feelings within him, some of which he couldn't even begin to describe. He smiled a little, a glint of mischief in his eyes as Xephyris responded to him. He could tell the other was surprised, their first encounter was rather interesting, and he would be working closely with that one to help bring out his potential. He had acquired a liking for the man, surely they would be good allies soon enough. "Likewise, funny how fate has a way of bringing things about eh?" He chuckled, quieting down some as Arian began to speak.

As she spoke, he didn't really care much what she had to say in the beginning. Amber gaze scanned the crowd, a very familiar, very distinct scent would reach him, and soon his eyes would find his daughter at the back of the crowd. Ah, curiosity did seem to run in the family. It was probably as much of a curse as it was a strength to have, and he would watch for her reactions as the meeting went on. Arian's tone and obvious reference about his son from earlier would go unnoticed, or rather, he didn't quite care. Yes, he could control them. But his kids did what they wanted, and if they weren't directly harming someone within the pack unnecessarily he didn't care what they did. He simply flicked an ear at Arian out of whatever bit of respect he had to acknowledge he'd heard her. His expressions would, for the most part remain unchanged as she basically yelled at her pack. However, his interest would be piqued when she mentioned raiding. And he was one hundred percent up for such an act. Perhaps he would discuss it today with them, they couldn't wait around like sitting ducks, after all. He eyed them, wondering who might want to leave and who would remain. He noted a couple that might be promising, the others he wasn't too sure of quite yet. Finally, she would introduce him to the small crowd. The male sat tall and straight, his gaze as sharp and cold as ever. If they didn't like him, he'd give them the luxury to fight him to determine their place later on. Though he wouldn't say which place they would receive should they choose to duel him and lose. He blinked slowly as Arian said her last bit, a wry smile sitting itself clear on his face as he turned to her. "They know better. Though they have minds of their own, don't take what they say to heart. They're teenagers after all, an awkward stage we all once went through." He hoped she wouldn't take what his kids said seriously, they said what they wanted but they also knew when to hold their tongues. Then again, respect was another matter. They gave it to those who they saw deserved it, and in turn they too expected respect. Equivalent exchange, was their law.

He remained seated, though his demeanor changing. He wasn't going to play nice or say sweet words to appeal to the weak minded natures of such soft looking creatures. He scanned the crowd once more, a cold sweeping gaze as he looked at each one in turn. "Alright, listen up. Things will be changing around here! Those of you who don't start carrying out your duties and pulling your weight like a real pack, will be answering to me for punishment. What type of punishment I give will be based off your performance, or...lack thereof. It can be anything, and you better be lucky that it's something not so severe...like a maim...I'd hate for someone to lose an eye..." A toothy smile reached his inked lips, fur bristling out to make himself appear larger as canines glinted in the light. "I'm not of the softer kind, so you can like me or hate me, I don't care. Do what you're told, all able bodied wolves better attend whatever training you are called for, and there are no excuses for not attending unless your limbs are torn from your body, or you're dead. Those who refuse to make any effort, won't find themselves in a very good position for long. So I'd start shaping up. This applies to all of you, if what your Alphess says is true, then I'm right to assume that none of you yellow bellied cowards do a damn thing around here! If you want to sit around fat and happy, then it will be your demise. I don't care who it is, if we do happen to be under attack by someone else, don't expect someone to come running to your rescue because you were too lazy to train and defend yourself! Let this serve as a warning here and now. I will not be playing Mr. Nice Guy, so you best take my words into consideration." His last words went out with a rather loud growl, hardened gaze scanning the crowd once more. Sure, his methods were harsher and whether or not Arian agreed with his words, well, she could take it up with him after the meeting. He did, however, want to discuss a possible raid. Something he would wait to talk about with Arian after this, unless someone was actually bold enough to want to talk about it now. But as it was, they desperately needed some training before anything...else, they wouldn't last long. "One last thing. I advise against pissing off my family...though they know better then to go around attacking everyone, let this be a warning. Provoke them, you give them grounds to a fight. Don't step on their toes. With that said, I welcome my mate, Arietta. My son Enigma, and my daughter Paradox. Another may soon be joining, though I warn you...Forsaken has quite the temper as well." He chuckled a bit, then waited to see if anyone had anything to say against him. Like him or hate him, he didn't give a fuck.

talk, think

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
08-16-2015, 01:24 PM

The man would be left alone for now, though Arian spoke, telling him to go to the den and that they would talk later. The only one apart from his mate who paid him any care was Avalon, coming over and beginning to clean his face. The man would offer her a grateful smile. He would get to his paws shakily, speaking in a low voice to the woman. “Thank you.” He’d eye the rest of the meeting for a moment and, figuring he would be filled in by Arian later, would take his leave. Boy was he in for a rude awakening when he found out that Sin had been given a high rank... And just the sort of man he was.

--Exit Cypress--

"Speech"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-16-2015, 11:22 PM

She was concentrated on helping Cypress, and had cleaned up his face for the most part. One ear flicked when Arian told him to go to the den, and as he stood he turned and whispered a thank you to her. She picked herself up as she watched him leave, though remained seated where she was position. She listened quietly as Arian began, clearly she was not pleased. Avalon's ears lied flat as she glanced at the ground, she knew she fell into this category too. All the worrying about the pack doing nothing caused her to forget her own duties too, but then again, she was still trying to get used to actually being in a pack. Her fiery gaze fell towards those around her, wondering what they all thought. She wasn't sure what would happen now, though now part of her was questioning her place in the pack...and the sight of this new member made her uneasy. Her pelt prickled as she watched his gaze sweep over the small crowd, Arian's words barely an echo within her ears as she stared at him. There was...something wrong here. But she couldn't quite tell what. However, Avalon was starting to feel upset that Arian hadn't talked to her or Cypress about this new 'beta' character. Wasn't it the Cabinet's decision too? At least, that's what the position had promised...but evidently not.

Ears flattened as the alabaster man spoke. She didn't understand why Arian wanted them to respect someone they didn't know, let alone slipped into the pack and took a position like that with nobody knowing anything about him. He seemed threatening enough, and Avalon's fuse was shortening. As soon as Sin had finished, Avalon immediately turned to Arian, displeasure clear in her eyes and her voice. [color=#FFI6D3E]"Why were Cypress and I not consulted about this? We don't even know this man, but you place your faith on him because he reminds you of your uncle?"[/color] Her fur was beginning to bristle, the woman standing now as she faced her leader. "I don't know what to make of this, but I'm not happy about it. Cypress and I have our positions for a reason, and if our positions obviously have no say in any matter, then make decisions on your own." She glared at Sin, the man seemed to wear an amused look on his face as she felt her flesh burn with anger. "Maybe I was wrong about this place...about you." With anger burning in her eyes, she turned and stormed out of the meeting, and away from the ship for the time being.

-Exit Avalon-
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2015, 01:00 PM

She had come in just in time to hear Sin's little speech, and then the woman Avalon make her case.  The little femme would blink her single eye, then the gaze would harden some. It seemed some sort of chaos had happened during her time getting here. She would slide into place beside Ravine, her voice rising to consult the president.

"With all due respect, miss president, even if a wolf reminds you of someone close to you there are other ranks you had given out that, to my understanding, should have been consulted first. Even if in the end the decision is yours, we are still a pack, are we not? Or are you to say we are all now merely pawns of your and his," She would direct her head towards Sin. "Game?"

The small female would narrow her single eye, not yet ready to be quieted. "I admit there is more that must be done for our pack, and we must all pull or weights further, but still, I did not join Sonticus to be a pawn. For this to be a repeat of my father's pack. So help me, should I start to feel that it is, I will fight my way out of here." Her words were fiery, full of passionate anger. She would not be some slave... some pawn.

...and Akemi was more than willing to bear the consequences of her words. She knew they could be seen as out of line, but anger was natural at this time.

"Listen to me talk," 'or read my thoughts.'

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-18-2015, 08:57 PM

At first all Ravine could do was stare at the injured male and the woman who scolded others for not helping him. The only thing he could think of was Akemi. Where was she? Was she ok? Silently he would watch the woman clean the injured wolf's face until he heard others coming up behind him. As he turned, his eyes caught sight of a large white male with read markings and instantly the fur on his back would raise. He had never seen this wolf before and he smelled all wrong. Among the other wolves he was the only one who frightened him. Made him want to leave the meeting, but as long as it was required of him to be here, then he would not leave.

Arian's voice would once again draw his attention back toward the front of the group, where the white and red male would soon take his place. She spoke about being pissed off at the pack because they had done nothing but sit on their butts while a pack called Yifr had become a threat to them. She made it quite clear that she wanted things to change, that those who held the rank of Citizen were to choose an actual rank and that this Sin wolf was the new beta because he reminded her of her uncle. Not to menton if anyone were to decide Sonticus wasn't for them, they would basically have to fight for their freedom but they weren't prisoners.

As if on que Sin would begin to speak. Telling them he would be the one to punish everyone should they fall behind on their duties. Again he would stress that things would be changing and again Ravine was confused as to how he could sit around and do nothing. Hell he wasn't even sure on how he could fall behind on his duties when he didn't really have any yet. He and Akemi had only just joined, and though Ravine didn't have a rank he had spent what little time he had been here hunting and learning the land. He and Akemi had agreed on a den and he had indeed seen how little others had been doing but based on his small amount of time here the dark man assumed they were talking about everyone else. The last bit Ravine didn't give a damn about. As far as he was conserved they were a part of Sonticus and the mans family didn't have any more rights than the next wolf.

The next thing he knew, Avalon was voicing the Alpha's betrayal toward her and Cypress and then storming off. Next up was Akemi, who had appeared at his side only to voice her angered opinion as well. Well, damn it it was Ravine's turn to voice his. "I have to agree with my pack mates. Yes more can be done to improve the ranks but I don't think you should step on toes just because this....man, reminds you of a family member. I mean no disrespect Arian, but Akemi and I came here because you described this place to us as a safe place to live. If you plan on changing that, and based on what Sin has just told us, then I agree with Akemi completely." his eyes would travel from Arian to Sin and his features would harden "As for you and your family, I will give you as much respect as you earn. Until then, I will treat you and your family as I treat everyone else. As a pack mate." If Sin and his family didn't like that then so be it, If Arian didn't like what he and Akemi had to say then so be it.

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-11-2015, 10:33 AM

She'd listen with mild interest, wondering what kind of speech the man had prepared for this very moment. Much of it to her disappointment was like teaching a child pretty much how to be a wolf, it was that easy. And it made her begin to think back on why he would even consider helping shape this poor excuse for a pack up, if their own leader would pretty much call them lazy and weak. Sad. Their family should have just up and left this lot, come back when their blood was spewed across their precious ship like the markings to her father's snowy coat.

After that 'lovely' announcement, the girl's ears perked up when he spoke of his family, to which she knew immediately that Sin was directing it towards his children. A warning was given to not fuck with them, lips tugging in a smirk while dark eyes glanced around the group. It would be most fun indeed for someone to tick her off, should she stay, ever since her first heat had passed Paradox had been itching for a good fight.

Right off the bat it was apparent that these wolves didn't like the new change brought upon them suddenly, blue eyes focusing on a very distinctively marked older woman, Avalon. She pouted about her rank, whatever it was, meaning nothing before storming off. Then another woman rose to speak, missing and eye and scarred up. Equally disappointed but had a feisty side, willing to fight her way out of here if she must. The very mention made the near sin mini-me scrape her claws over the metal beneath her, lips pulling in a toothy grin.

An older man spoke afterwards, rambling the same disappointment before voicing how he would treat their family like anyone else part of the pack. To this the girl would stand, allowing her claws to scrape loudly over the metal to catch his attention, holding her head high. "A warning to not piss us off, not to treat us as your superiors boy." She spoke simply, giving a slight raise of a brow on the boy part, despite him being well beyond her age. With that she would sit back down, tail neatly lain over her paws, sitting as if on an invisible throne. Silent, gaze locked on her father.

Tracker