size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-02-2015, 10:36 PM
"Speech"

It hadn't been a quick journey, but he was sure it would be worth it. He liked that he had gotten to see his sister more often than he had in the past and with the knowledge that he would soon, if he didn't already, have nieces and nephews made him even more eager to see her. Of course he didn't really know how close she had been to having her pups when he saw her last, but he kind of hoped his nieces and nephews would be here so he could see them while he was here. He reached the border of Sonticus and shook out his fur to fluff it up. How his sister lived up here in the cold he would never know. He tried to keep his shivering in check as he lifted his head and howled. He was sure his sister wouldn't mind terribly if he just came on in and found her, but the other members of her pack might not be so understanding if he ran into one of them first. No, he would wait here and hope that he wasn't bothering her too much with his surprise visit.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-02-2015, 11:43 PM

Everything tended to slip through her paws where she knew it would. Perhaps she just chose to ignore it, and as an alpha she was coming to realize truly she needed to stop thinking about herself. Her tired eyes would wake up to crying children, whimpering for milk. After they were fed her ears would perk off to the sound of her brother. A stinging reminder that Hakku was subjected to the same slavery she had. Who knew what kind of condition he would return in. Like her.

She shook her head clear, licking one of her children on the head before standing up to leave towards the edges of the marble wash. When Leo came into sight she wouldn't let her tail wag a bit tired, and run down. Arian had been tired of keeping up a happy, or depressed facade, she would simply be. At this point, her mind was concentrated on other things. However she couldn't help the slight wag of her tail. "Leo..... it's a surprise to see you here." she would say at first. Would she tell Leo about Yfir? Her troubles. What kind of relationship would they have considering the two of them were alpha's.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-03-2015, 02:44 PM
"Speech"

Leo would settle onto his haunches to wait for Arian, tucking his tail around his haunches in some kind of attempt to help keep himself warm. He knew he was being a little bit of a wimp about all of this, but he couldn't help it! It was just so cold compared to the Mangroves and the Hot Springs! He shivered again and settled in to wait. Luckily his sister wouldn't take too long to reach him. As soon as she came into view he would stand again, his tail wagging with relaxed happiness behind him. When Arian got closer though he saw the very obvious exhaustion on her features. While he was immediately concerned for her, he was sure that also meant his nieces and nephews were here! It was a weird mix of concern and excitement as she got closer.

"Surprise!" he responded with a chuckle after she had greeted him. He was always the one to try and cheer others up, and this was obviously no exception. He stepped forward to embrace his sister if she'd let him and grinned when he stepped back. "I just wanted to come and see how you were doing and feeling, but if I had to guess from that tired look on your face I'd have to say you are in desperate need of a vacation."

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-03-2015, 04:29 PM

Again she was thinking it might have been better if she just vanished into nothing. Now though she had responsibilities, she wasn't going to run away without a fight. Yet she wanted to make one thing clear to her children, nothing was given. If you honestly wanted something to go right in your life they would have to fight for it with tooth and claw or risk losing everything. As they embraced Arian would stiffen slightly, not that it was unwelcome just she was a bit out of it to say. A small smile trying to crawl on her face.

"If only I could, we're so close to danger it almost feels like I have blood in my mouth. Not to mention children to look after." her husband had returned injured, that meant one less fighter. Who knew how many members disliked her at the moment, it was like the whole pack was a ticking time bomb. "Leo.... I payed a visit to Yfir. The alphess Katja there blantantly told me I was weak and that I should run back to the south to coddle my children. She also told me that she isn't below attacking any of the packs so I would be careful. Since we are so close I fear for the worse. And.... well she hurt my pride to a point where I've considered them enemies." She would shake her head. Well it was a conversation starter at least, a way to share her feelings. She wasn't trying to coax Fiori in anyway she just wanted them to be prepared if anything.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-04-2015, 04:44 PM
"Speech"

The exhaustion and stress was more evident than he had originally thought, and once Arian began to explain herself he completely understood why. His brows pulled together with concern as she continued to speak of a nearby pack and the threat they posed. He bristled when she told him this woman had so blatantly insulted her, but he wouldn't speak till she was done. Of course, he had no way of knowing the entirety of the conversation that Arian and this woman had, but what he knew so far was more than enough to side with his sister. He obviously would have been on her side regardless since she was his sister, but even if that relation had not been there he could not give respect to anyone who spoke to another wolf like that, especially someone like Arian who has been through so much in her life.

"These wolves are no friends of mine either," he responded grimly. Leo was almost always one to try and make light of most any situation, but when it came to the safety of his family he couldn't and wouldn't joke about it. That was one thing he took very seriously. "I wish your pack wasn't so far from mine. I hate being too far away to really help keep an eye on things for you." He frowned and added, "If there's anything me or anyone in Fiori can do for you, just let me know, Arian. If things take a turn for the worst you and your pack members are welcome in Fiori."

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-04-2015, 06:33 PM

Everything would be okay, everything would be alright. She repeated over and over through her head. Not yet could she simply give up, and it was a daily torture just thinking about that. If she betrayed her brother than what would happen. It was nearly hurtful to see all these family members being supportive. Right now she felt like she could break down and cry, but she wouldn't no couldn't cry in front of Leo. He would speak about not being so close, well after what Katja had said there was no way she was going to leave the north. "I like it here. I've always loved the snow." she would look back towards the ship. "The same goes for you too Leo." she had to bite her tongue. Not to tell him about Hakku. That was a rather sensitive subject.

"You're not very used to the cold, come into the ship it's a lot warmer. Plus you can eat a pepper they get you warm." Then leo would also get to see his nieces and nephews. Riv was already bigger than his siblings, much bigger. Her paws settling into the snow as she watched Leo carefully. One day this would all be gone, the thought of that was scarier than the rest. However it was how life went wasn't it. She only hoped the gods forgave her for her stupidity.

"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-07-2015, 09:57 PM
"Speech"

He wanted to ask more about how Arian and Sonticus were fairing, but by how quickly his sister shifted the attention away from herself he got the feeling that she'd rather not have to talk about it. He was still deeply concerned, but he wouldn't push her. This wasn't exactly the cheerful visit he had hoped for, but he was glad to see his sister all the same. He felt like he didn't get to see any of his family nearly as often as he'd like with Arian all the way up in the north, his brothers disappeared again, and Amalia as busy with her studies and family and such as ever. It got to be a little lonely sometimes, which surprised him considering how many wolves lived in Fiori. It just wasn't the same for someone who cared so deeply for family.

He would nod eagerly at her suggestion that they go to the ship she had pointed out behind her and tried to smile a little. "Anything warmer than snow sounds great right now," he said with a small chuckle. "Lead the way!" He stood and padded toward the ship alongside Arian. "I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but I'm guessing that's where my nieces and nephews are as well?" He gave her a legitimate grin at that and chuckled softly. If there was one thing that could cheer him up it was pups.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-14-2015, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2015, 06:18 PM by Arian.)

ooc: I'm gonna say they met after the recent meeting, so she can tell him about sin and her plan ect.

Arian's mouth opened up wide, in a grin as he spoke about her children. "Indeed, there's five of them. Three boys and two girls." as she led him into the ship. She would walk into the den, Rivaxorus looking up at her with two beady different colored eyes. Arian came to sit next to him since it seemed Cypress had stepped out for a moment and told the children to stick where they were. "This is Rivaxorus II, Jasha, Cedric, Opium and Juniper." she went through each pup although Riv was the only one really awake until he yawned and went to curl up with the rest of his siblings.

Arian would look at Leo before she took her pepper off of the shelf and set it in front of Leo. "Take a small bite of that, it's gonna be spicy." she would say as she settled herself. She needed to tell him about Sin as well. She was probably going to make the same mistake she had before. If Sin did betray her though, Arian sadly and regrettably needed someone to depend on.

"Talk"