size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-05-2015, 02:01 AM

Well, she was bored. It didn't take much to make Esti bored. She knew sooner or later she would go to the battlefield and start another fight, but for now, she traveled. There were many lands she never visited. When she was younger, she stuck to the Willows and Valhalla, then when she was an adult, she stuck to Imperium. She had to admit she didn't hate it as much as she thought she would, but she still needed room to move and breathe. Especially since everyone in Imperium seemed to busy to meet up or do anything fun... or maybe it was just because Esti was too caught up with Ashmedai. She wanted something different and... fun. Even if it was just for a little while, Esti wanted to feel excited.

This place wasn't exactly exiting. There was grass. There was lots of grass. Esti hadn't seen any trees in a while, though she did run across the river. Since the area was so open, Esti began to run through it, stretching her legs. Her heart and breath sped up as her paws hit the ground rhythmically. She ran beside the river for some time, her maw gaining a lopsided smile as she panted. At some point, without even thinking, Esti threw herself into the air towards the river. She was underwater and she heard the deep drumming of the water in her ears for a second before she surfaced. The water wasn't terribly deep, though it was enough to jump into at this spot. It was spring, so the river had to be at its fullest. Looking at it now, one would never guess it almost dried up in the summer. Esti paddled to shore and pulled herself out of the waters, giving herself a decent shake. Well, that was fun, but Esti soon found herself bored again.

""

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-05-2015, 08:08 PM

Neith was on her way back east to check on her sister again, she didn't know why she felt such a drive to keep close, it had been a year since they'd seen each other and it wasn't like the pack would take care of her. Did she trust them though? Every pack wolf she'd encountered had been nasty and foul, more than a few had want to hurt her. None of these had been in these lands, but who was to say that trend didn't continue? So while she was going back 'to see her sister' she was really hoping she might encounter her outside her new pack lands. They both shared a sense of adventure, but Neith took it one step further. This trip she'd found nothing to keep her interested for more than a few days. Rather, distract her from worrying over Kalli.

Now her mind still wandered to her sister while her paws took her in teh same direction, eventually she'd encounter the swollen rive once more. She smelled it before she saw it, and saw the other she wolf before she saw the water. Her coat was dripping wet, and her height was impressive. She seemed bored, but Neith found herself curious. She'd slow her approach as her gaze turned from thoughtful to curious. She wouldn't notice the pack scent over the smell of the river as she stopped a polite distance away. "How's the water today?"
"Talk" "You" Think

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-06-2015, 09:43 PM

A voice called out asking how the water was. Esti turned to face it, thinking for a second it was Rhythm. The girl was small enough, and had those eye markings. Only her eyes and fur were a different color, though not altogether completely different. They seemed to be similar, only one contained brown hues, while the other was muted down to black and silver. Maybe they were relatives of some sort, but who knew here? Everyone seemed to be related somehow... not that it really mattered.

"It's still pretty cold, actually. I guess that's Spring for ya' though." Esti shook again, stopping after a second to observe the woman. She didn't smell like a pack or kids or a mate, well, at least not kids or a mate that she hung around anyway, "You here for a drink? Might wanna drink a little upstream to avoid the fur." Esti motioned to herself. She wasn't trying to say anything odd, but she was shedding, so drinking right where she swam might not be the best idea.

""

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-07-2015, 06:30 PM

Little did Neith know that for a second time someone would internally mistake her from someone of Destruction descent. Though she looked similar she shared not a single drop of blood with said family. Neith didn't recognize this woman, but she would take note of her height. That was impressive enough. Her answer seemed honest and already the dark pelted woman was not looking forward to swimming across. She'd close her eyes as the woman gave another shake, giving advice about a drink. If it was too bad for that here what would trying to swim be like? "I'm actually headed East, I need to find a place to cross it sounds like." Her bright lavender gaze found the water again, looking up and down the bank there was nowhere in sight that she might cross more easily.
"Talk" "You" Think

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-07-2015, 07:41 PM

The woman corrected Esti, saying that she was looking for a place to cross, not to drink. So she was heading East, huh? Well, most places were East of here, weren't they? Esti flicked her tongue over the left side of her maw as she watched the woman, "Can you swim." her voice echoed flatly. She thought maybe all wolves could swim, but maybe not. Correcting her tone, Esti added, "If not, I could float you across, prolly." Esti's maw jerked into a toothy, lopsided smile. She really could. The woman was cute with all her looking for a place to cross and Esti was already wet, "Or we could race." She shrugged, "Up to you."

""

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-07-2015, 10:35 PM

This she wolf's gaze would not leave Neith's form as she stated her purpose, the question that followed was an obvious one. Could she swim? "I can, though I'd have difficulties if it's too strong of a current or too cold." Thus the purpose of her simple question. Neith hadn't expected the following statement, would she need the added help? She didn't want to bother the woman, however the challenge of a race was more than amusing in the Moria girl's eye. "A race sounds good, but if I start drowning you'd better grab me." She'd add, wondering if it was smart to put her trust in this she wolf. Could she put her life in her paws? "Making any wagers?" Of course, Neith was the under dog. She had shorter limbs, smaller lungs, and a higher chance of hypothermia if she got too cold. Didn't seem like there was much chance of victory, but where was the fun if they didn't add a little gamble?
"Talk" "You" Think

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-09-2015, 08:52 PM

Esti would chuckle at the other's honesty. Esti didn't think in a million years she'd ever admit she might not be able to do something, but it wasn't a problem for someone else to admit that to Esti. The other woman said a race would be better, though Esti would have to save her if she started going under. That sounded good. Esti drew closer to the woman's side as she asked about a wager. What would she bet? She wondered the same thing for a moment, finally casting a side glance at the little woman, "Well, now, usually I bet dinner, but I think I could catch anything you could so how about..." She turned to the little beauty, though her coat was plain, she had a charm about her, "If I win, or if I have to save you from the chilly water, you become my personal heater for the night, dinner on me. If you win, I'll still give you dinner." She paused, gauging the other's reaction before a competitive smirk claimed her face, "Any other requests if you win?" She would ready herself, "Whenever you think you're ready, just say go. If you cheat, I win automatically." She threw another glance at the woman, crouching and ready to leave this girl in her dust.

""

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-10-2015, 08:46 PM

As Neith went on it seemed the other woman would have no trouble in drawing more near. Her impressive stature was even more obvious the closer she was. She wouldn't cower or retreat, but stood her ground at the close proximity. Her thoughts were easily accepted, a wager was certainly nice but not when she could easily catch any food that Neith tried to offer her. The wager that was given was completely acceptable to the silver plated nymph. She could certainly be a heater, curling up with the much taller woman for the night seemed much more enjoyable than another cold night alone. A pleased smile curled up her lips as she gave a short nod of agreement, "Sounds acceptable." She almost asked for the same reward, but then where would the fun in that have been? "I have none, and same to you." She'd say with a smirk. Looking ahead and crouching down herself she'd offer a countdown. "In... thre, two, one, go!" She'd she'd leap off as quick as she could, pushing her stride as she leapt for the icy water.

She didn't bother looking to see where Esti (a name she didn't know quite yet) was behind her or in front as she hit the water. She'd be temporarily blinded as she pushed to reach the surface. After a little struggle she'd find her airway cleared and her head above water. With every ounce of strength she had she'd swim for the shore, but the current was taking her with it downstream.
"Talk" "You" Think

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-16-2015, 07:59 PM

The other woman accepted her bet and Esti's smile grew larger. When she called out "go", Esti kicked off, diving straight for the water instead of jumping up and into the water like before. The water blocked her hearing again. Her webbed feet pushing against the water and towards the shore. Her nose closed so she wouldn't choke, and her ears folded against her skull. Her head eventually broke the surface of the water and she opened her eyes a slight bit. She didn't look for her opponent, she just swam in the chilly water. Even through her coat, she could feel its coolness as it sank to her skin. Finally, the shore came into reach and Esti clawed out towards it, heaving herself up with the added weight of the water and scrambling up the shore a moment. She then turned to look for her companion, seeing if she made it to the shore, or if she would have to double back and save her.

""

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-18-2015, 03:08 PM

Esti didn't hesitate to leap in afterwards, though Neith wouldn't even think to focus on her, all she wanted was the shore. The current was strong and the water a bit colder than what she had expected, however slow she might be Esti wouldn't have to rescue her. Neith did watch Esti emerge from the water as she made it to the shallower water. The dark woman was roughly 25 feet down from where Esti had hauled on to the other shore. Neith followed similarly, completely soaked as she pulled herself to dry land there would be no hesitation in her vigorous shake of her coat. She already knew she had lost, but didn't really feel bad about it in the least. She looked forward to settling her bet, dinner and a nice warm den sounded like a vacation. Not to mention her company. Esti was obviously impressive and more than proved her worth. Neith would happily play her part as fuzzy heater. "Good race," she'd finally congratulate breathlessly.
"Talk" "You" Think

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-23-2015, 12:12 AM

She had won! She was just as excited about winning as she was about her new heater for the night. Neith would tell her good race and Esti would offer a proud, toothy smirk, "You too." Esti would close the gap between them, "You gonna keep good on your word?" she asked lightly. the fact that the woman hadn't run away was a good indicator she was down. The girl, even when wet, seemed cute enough to just kiss. Esti flicked her left ear back to clear the thought. She was getting ahead of herself and possibly crossing a line, "Dinner, yeah? I'll find something. See if you can find a place to chill for the night." Esti started to walk past the woman before she stopped at her shoulder, aiming to nibble on it and get the woman's scent, "Try to dry off and get war so you can be a proper heater" she joked, "I'll find you a little later. You can bet on that." Esti would go to take a few more steps before turning to look at the woman, "It's Esti, by the way." She remarked, pausing to hear the name of her heater for the night before taking off to find a little something for their something something.

""

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-23-2015, 09:49 AM

The congratulations was returned along with quite the proud smirk. Neith would raise an eyebrow slightly, but didn't retreat at her sudden closeness nor the words that followed the first. "Of course, I lost.. and have to pay up." Despite how absolutely insufferable she could be, Neith kept her word. Plus she was going to get dinner either way and she wasn't about to miss out on that. She would nod at mention of dinner. After the swim she was pretty much starving. The nod would encompass her agreement to find somewhere cozy for the night too. She'd wait to head off until Esti was out of sight, she hadn't anticipated the sudden closeness though, and she did her best to refrain from leaning into the touch. Esti had proven herself valiantly, surely enjoying a night with her would be nothing to regret. "I'll do my best." She'd assure as she leaned over and nipped at Esti's ribs playfully. "I'm Neith." She'd answer after the taller she wolf had walked a bit further. She'd smile softly before Esti turned and went. Following her example Neith's dark form would take off into the grass as well. She made sure to stay on her corse, she was going East and searched for a nice place in that direction.

Eventually she'd come to a nice rock formation, settled within was a decent cave. It was small enough that they would be pretty close within. It still got decently cold out at night the company was going to be much appreciated. She'd gone far enough in the day that stopping here wouldn't take much time off of her obviously strict schedule. Shaking her head amusedly at the thought she'd crawl in and get comfortable. Who knew how much longer she might need to wait for Esti, would she even reappear?
"Talk" "You" Think

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-23-2015, 09:07 PM

Esti took a while. She wasn't super late, but it did take a little time finding the meal. When she came back, she sniffed out Neith and followed her rather tempting scent to their little home for the night. Esti puffed up triumphantly as two fat hares hung from her maw. She would eye the den for Neith, making sure her approach wasn't too quiet. She sat down the plump little things and let out a short laugh, "A mating pair, believe it or not. Too busy banging to watch out for predators." She'd nudge one over to Neith before squeezing into the den, turning so that, even with the extra room around her, she was shoulder to shoulder with her little heater. Esti's fur was still damp, but she was hoping the other girl had had time to dry off and groom herself, "Did you miss me?" She teased, aiming to bump Neith with her shoulder. Not being particularly mannerly, Esti dug into her own rabbit. She ate her fill, then set to cleaning off her maw and paws. Though she wasn't exactly the queen of manners, she knew cuddling with someone while bloody was probably over a line... unless this woman was into that sort of thing. Esti decided she probably wouldn't ask, at least not this time.

""

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-26-2015, 11:18 AM

Esti took her time, but with the extra minutes Neith would groom herself dry. She looked much fresher than she'd appeared before the river. Every strand of fur was in place and she would finally be completely dry by the time the tall woman found her again. Two rather fat rabbits were dangling in her jaws, and as they were placed at her feet their story was given. Neith couldn't help but burst out in soft laughter as she reached out daintily and grabbed hold of the offered hare.

Esti shifted to sit beside her, shoulders touching as they prepared for their dinner. She'd smile again as the taller woman asked if she'd been missed. Her grin broadened as she returned the teasing touch. "Mmm, I did." Her sweet voice was a whisper as she let herself switch her focus to filling her belly. Quietly she'd begin to eat her meal, happily devouring the carcass that was brought for her. She'd take a bit more time in eating her ill, and she'd find herself watching Esti as she groomed her large paws.

Pushing the rest of her rabbit away (the rest would make a nice breakfast in the morning) she'd reach over and lick off some of the blood that remained on Esti's muzzle.
"Talk" "You" Think