An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
08-05-2015, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 02:35 AM by Ashmedai.)

It was the farthest Ashmedai had come from home. He felt confused and a little conflicted. He just wanted to make everyone proud of him, but no one ever seemed to be proud of him. He wandered aimlessly, coming to a river and taking the jump to swim across. It was a little hard, but he had made it. He shook and continued. The setting sun doused everything in golds and reds. It looked like the world was on fire. Even though Ash had been in a lower mood, he couldn't help but enjoy the view. Clouds stretched on for what seemed like forever, being all kinds of colors that just didn't seem to be anywhere else but in the sunset. Several birds flew overhead, silhouetted by the bright light. Ashmedai squinted as he watched them cross the sky.

Continuing on, the stormy boy found a land of grasses that seemed to engulf everything in sight. The grasses stood above Ashmedai's line of sight, swaying gently in the chilly evening air. Each blade seemed highlighted by the setting sun. Ash settled for stomping down a patch of grass and sitting, watching as the sun set and the stars seemed to appear one by one in the sky. He sighed to himself, wondering what the stars were and why they seemed so pretty. He would sit and watch the sky for some time, in no rush to return home, where he felt more or less like a failure at the moment. Is this what becoming a teenager was about?

"SPEAK!"

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-06-2015, 01:49 PM

She hadn't followed the boy, no Renhett had already been in the plains when he got here. She had been looking for herbs but hadn't really found any. To find a patient was even more interesting for her. Herbs had always been boring, it was her starting point and of course they had led up to her interest because of her sick brother. A smirk crawling on the wolf's face, awww didn't he look a bit down? From his appearance she had to assume he was one of the imperlias sons. Well it was her duty as a pack-mate and mental healer to make sure he was alright wasn't it.

She would prance over to the pup, although he looked nearly to be an adult now. Renhett didn't know how well he would fair but her right shoulder would attempt a friendly bump to his left. "Hey, why do you look so down?" she asked. Her red eyes would lock on him, head tilting to the side as her expression changed to one of slight concern. Perhaps it would do her some good to bond with Valentine's children.

"Talk"

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2015, 06:58 PM

The sun had been setting and left a wonderful glow in the trees of Amarant's home. The shadows are what he loved the most... the vines were beautiful at this time of day. He was shielded from the sunlight under these vines, it was almost warming to feel that security around him. No one else was there to keep him safe.

As the fire set free from his view, he decided he would do something different tonight. Well, not really something different, but something rare. He hardly ever went to the Plains to watch the stars at night. He was normally back at his den waiting for his brother to come home.

But tonight he made the short distance into the open area to watch the night go by. Sleeping wasn't always on his agenda after all. He kept his eyes up in the clouds as the final moments of light were approaching. The scents of pack wolves not worrying his mind until he had actually spotted one. Well, worry wasn't really what he felt. He burst with excitement.

He began to trot his way over to the two wolves, his large paws not exactly quiet but he was smart enough to slow down as he approached at a good distance. Boundaries were in mind, but he was probably too close to them then they could have pleased.

Wow... how do you talk again? The boy paused with an opened smile.

"Uh... Hello." He tried not to spit words. He couldn't remember the last time he came into encounter with another wolf. Wolves. How long had it been...

Walk "Talk" Think

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
08-07-2015, 02:35 AM

He hadn't noticed, but other wolves were nearby. When Renhett pranced up to him, Ashmedai did a double take, jumping slightly. He knew this wolf was from his pack, but he couldn't really remember their name. As the female bumped her shoulder against his, he would look her up and down with wide blue eyes. He stared confused for a second as she spoke, asking him why he looked so down. He looked away for a minute, humming a bit before he started to mumble out an answer, "Mmn, I dunno, it's just-"

Another wolf came up, this one had spots that were like larger versions of Ashmedai's speckles. He came right up and greeted the both of them, though he didn't smell like a pack. Ash blinked, "H-hello... uh..?" He glanced to Renhett, wondering what he was supposed to say. Usually he would spring into conversation, but he wasn't sure he was totally feeling it. Looking back to the spotted wolf, he decided to give it a shot anyway, "I'm Ashmedai and this is my packmate. Can I ask your name?" Ashmedai glanced back to Renhett, not wanting to admit he didn't really remember the wolf's name. He threw on a half smile as he stood, his attention turning back to the stranger as he waited for a name.

"SPEAK!"

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-07-2015, 03:42 AM

Renhett would do her best to make him feel better, if it weren't for a newcomer to come into the midst. It was a male, all so shiny to her. Her tail found itself wagging back and forth and a smile forming on her face. She observed Ash more than the other though. Half smile as it was, it still meant that there was confusion inside of him. It could wait for later. "I'm Renhett Walker." she dipped her head feeling herself keep protectively close to Ash. Maybe it was just a flag of pack mates, however she tried to be as friendly as she could.

"Interesting coat you've got there. It almost looks like a big version of Ash's face." Renhett would look at Ashmedai's face for a moment. Ahhh how she sort of wished she had better markings than the ones she had now. Life was life, and she would flaunt what she had. Though her red eyes would lock onto the other carefully awaiting a response. Perhaps she should stop staring so intently.

"Talk"

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2015, 08:54 AM

Not even aware that he had broke their started conversation, even in the boy's mid sentence, he looked at them intently with an excited grin.

The boy introduced himself as Ashmedai, and the woman as Renhett. Amarant nodded at the two with a continued smile. He had a knack for remembering names but there may not have been a time in the future where he met either one again. He was still always happy to meet new wolves, even if these were the first he had seen since... well a while now.

Renhett said something about Amarant's markings and how they almost looked like the other boy's face. He picked up one of his paws and looked down at it without looking back at either of them. Even though daylight kept fading away, the white of his coat stuck out strong. "Well, yeah. I guess so." His brother had those spots, and he had only met one other wolf with the same. All three of them were different colors, but he could tell by one look that this boy was not related to him. Little did he know that he was related to Cataleya. One look at the boy's father, however, would break that deal.

He had almost forgot that they had asked for his name, so he shot his head up rather bluntly and introduced himself. "Oh! I'm Amarant Sovari." That's right, a Sovari. How weird did that sound...

Walk "Talk" Think

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
08-09-2015, 10:28 PM

Renhett seemed to be relaxed, so Ashmedai did the same, sinking into the current situation rather than his personal feelings. His smile came easily once he found it again, and as Renhett mentioned the markings of the other wolf being like his own, Ashmedai crossed his eyes to peer at his own freckles. The other wolf introduced himself as Amarant Sovari. Ashmedai didn't know any Sovari's he didn't think, so the name didn't make any sort of impact on him. He smiled and wagged his tail slowly, "So, whaddya doing out here, Amarant?" he would ask. It wasn't his land or anything, but Amarant was the odd one out of the group, so the conversation was mostly directed towards him.

"SPEAK!"

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-11-2015, 11:28 PM

It seemed like Ash was cheering up a bit, however she could tell earlier that he was having troubles. It was on her keen instinct she could rely on. Her paws would make her shift a little bit, her tail flicking up behind her. Red eyes moving over Amarant as he spoke his name. Sovari, she didn't believe she knew of it. She had an eerie smile plastered across her face. "You don't smell of any pack, so I'm curious as well." she would note after Ashmedai asked what Amarant was doing up here.

She was a little upset her time with Ash had been broken but it was a feeling she soon got over when she had locked eyes on Amarant. Somehow, wolves just fascinated her down to the core. Her teeth would keep clamped shut tightly as she anticipated an answer. Information, it was almost like a high, knowing and reacting to something.

"Talk"

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2015, 12:07 PM

Eyes were on him, and though he didn't find it uncomfortable it felt a little odd. He wasn't used to being around other wolves, it had been some time. He did like the attention, but it wasn't something he was dying to have. He wasn't a show off, unless he was around his cousin. He loved making that man seem smaller than him. Of course, he was always joking.

They both wondered why he was out here, and he had no problem giving out that "personal information" so he would respond, "I live in the Weeping Woods, not too far from here. I like to come here to look at the stars some nights, it's very calming."

He would take a note to the two's scents, since they asked who he was and why he was here, seeing as the two shared the same pack just a slightly different smell. "And what about you two? You seem to know each other."

Walk "Talk" Think

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
08-16-2015, 06:39 PM

The spotty wolf, Amarant, clarified that he lived around here. He was a loner, then. Ashmedai thought that had to be kind of cool, not being in a pack. He also thought it might be lonely. Amarant asked about Renhett and Ashmedai. He said they seemed to know each other, which was true, but only barely. Ashmedai looked at Renhett a moment and then spoke up, "We're from the same pack, so there's that..." he chuckled, looking back to Amarant, "We aren't best friends though. I'm the baby of the pack, so there's still some wolves I don't know." Ashmedai shrugged. It was true, he hadn't ever made a point of going and talking to all of the pack. His mom had been protective of him anyway, so that also restricted them, "Do you live all alone, or do you have a family? I haven't met a lot of loners unless I'm sparring and then we can't really talk a lot, you know?"

"SPEAK!"

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Renhett smiled at Ashmedai, it was true they didn't entirely know each other. Spending almost a majority of her life as a loner though she knew how it could be. "Dont sell yourself too short ash youll get noticed soon enough." Renhett complimented him as her attention turned to amarant. "Ive been a loner before. I guess it depends on what you make of it. It can be hard if you dont know how to hunt." Something she had to learn quickly or she would've died. Luckily she had followed Quelt to a lot of hunts.

"Where are you from Amarant? Were you born in a pack at first? I was. I was born in ebony." Renhett didn't want Ashmedai asking all the questions. As interesting as it was, she needed and wanted to know this information.

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2015, 11:29 AM

Amarant enjoyed the questions they were asking. He had always been around wolves that knew him, and he liked looking back in those happier days. But he would only think a second about Ashmedai and how Renhett encouraged him that he would be noticed. Amarant was always noticed, he was the bouncy loud one that every knew about. He sure stood out in a group of wolves.

"I was born in Covari a little before Vi disappeared." Did Renhett even know Covari... "Er, Vi was like my second aunt or something. And then my Uncle made Secruta and I lived there for a while." Amarant had moved around quite a bit, he hadn't even really thought about it until now, "And then my Grandfather took me to Arcanum, me and my brother moved to the weeping woods after that." That seemed like a lot, but he didn't remember much of his days in Covari, so it didn't seem like too long or too much. "But I live in the weeping woods by myself now." He tried to think if he had heard of Ebony, but he wasn't into politics or anything. "I don't think I've heard of Ebony..."

He would take note that Ash had spoke of sparring. Amarant wanted to learn more about protecting himself and the ones he cared about. Especially since he had lost so many... "I only sparred for training sessions. But hey, maybe we could spar sometime."

Walk "Talk" Think

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
08-18-2015, 02:35 PM

Renhett had been a loner too? Did a lot of wolves go through a loner phase? Ashmedai held his tongue and listened to the other two discuss what packs they were in and what had led them place to place. Ashmedai had no idea what any of those places were, but he felt like maybe he could ask his dad at some point about them. He devoted his mind to remembering all the names. There was Ebony, Covari, Secruta, and Arcanium. Okay, he could remember that. Amarant went on to say how he had been living in the Weeping Woods ever since. He said he would spar Ashmedai. In response, the boy's tail would set off wagging, "Of course! Yeah, we can spar! I'm getting pretty good!" He would smile, looking at Renhett, "You can join us too if you want! When do you want to spar?" He was way too excited about sparring.

"SPEAK!"

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-18-2015, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2015, 06:54 PM by Renhett.)
The two boys would talk about sparring. Though her ears twitched to acranum. "I think I've heard of acranum, my father brought us to abaven after katja took over. He died soon after though I had been den sick for months once I got out I went out on my own from my adopted family." She had to think about it for a moment. Then she chuckled a bit looking at Ash. "Im a healer I can watch and treat any wounds afterwards." How perfect was that oppurtunity. As a healer it brought her joy. Now she also felt a little closer to Ashmedai. Even amarant she was considering a friend.

Renhett dipped her head a little to relax herself. She was never really nervous but she did have walls. As all strangers did. Her black ears twitched a little as she sat down again. "Theres no greater time than now boys." She left out a grin. Its not like they had anything planned anyway. At least she didnt.

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2015, 10:48 AM

Amarant listened to the loss that Renhett had felt. He knew that kind of pain, and though wanted to speak something of his own mother, the other boy would start to shout in his own excitement on Amarant's request to spar. Renhett would mention that now was as good a time as ever, but Amarant would look up into the stars.

"I would think it best to head back to my den soon."

His voice was gentle, not declining that he too would have liked to spar then, but he was starting to feel tired. It was getting late, and though Ashmedai had Renhett to take him home, he didn't want the two to be too far long from their pack.

"I can call you to the battlefield in a few days maybe? Ashmedai and Renhett, correct?"

Looking back at the two he would smile, hopefully not destroying their ego or anything. If only Colten were here to share this moment with him...

Walk "Talk" Think

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Trick 2019
08-23-2015, 09:18 PM

Ashmedai was all geared up as Renhett agreed to heal them after the spar. There really was no time like now. Amarant declined the fight and Ash's demeanor sunk like a rock, "Oh... Yeah." Was it really that late? Maybe so. Suddenly, Ashmedai remembered his pack and home and, "Oh my gosh, if I don't come home before sunrise my momma's gonna kill me!" He turned off almost immediately before stopping on a dime and turning around, "Not really kill me, but she might fight me. Warrior and stuff, right? Yes, please call us! C'mon Renhett! Last one to the border has to get dinner!" He called, getting a head start in his sprint. Renhett would be getting dinner, that was for sure. Ashmedai also needed to check on Mieu since the boy had been sick, but his momma still didn't really know about Mieu so he'd have to be sneaky.

"SPEAK!"

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-27-2015, 03:23 PM

It was getting rather late as she looked at the sky. She and Ash had somewhere to be she supposed. Still needing to do her patrol, however the thought flew out the window when the rather large boy ran past her. Renhett let a chuckle escape her throat as she turned back to Amarant. "It was nice meeting you, I'll see you again." she said with a dip of her head before following Ashmedai casually. She didn't mind hunting for him, and she was unaware someone was sick.

It was back to the pack lands for now, even if the fun was over. Her red eyes watching behind her for a moment to the male. Interesting, not entirely the most odd of wolves she had met but still. It had been a nice conversation to throw back and forth. Now she and Ashe were a little bit closer to each other as well. That, made her happy.

-exit-

"Talk"