gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-06-2015, 06:31 PM

He brought himself back here. Forcing himself to leave the moontouched cliffs, his gaunt form moved with difficulty. He wanted his mother, wanted his father...but he felt like he'd never have that comfort again. Hollow eyes were focused on one thing, and that was finding the den that he grew up in. The surroundings were growing recognizable, and drove him to move faster, though the faster he went the more he began to trip over small branches or rocks. His breath came in short ragged gasps, heart pounding his thin chest and causing stitched feelings in his side. But he was almost there! He could feel it in his aching bones!

What would he find when he got there? Was Pamela still there? Was the dream he had, just that? Just a nightmare? He hadn't seen his father in so long...he wanted him back. But he hadn't come to accept that fact yet. He wasn't sure he could. "Mom...Dad...I'm coming...home.." The words drew out in winded whispers, pace quickening until the den was finally in sight. The scents around him told him that they were here! With a giddy heart, he pushed on with the last of his strength until he propelled himself into the waiting arms of his mother and father...or so he thought. He collapsed upon the ground, the hallucinations remained as he lied against the far wall, his mind losing itself. "Dad! Mom! I missed you!" He whined, tail wagging weakly as he fell into another state of mind. He was sick. Emaciated. His lack of sleep, food, and water was making him sick...but he was here. He was back with his parents, and that's all he wanted.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
08-11-2015, 08:47 AM

Thanatos was on the move yet again, searching for some form of familiarity. Philly and Herc had gone, where he didn’t know, but they were gone. Thany would move under his usual slow state of movement, Poe flew overhead, keeping a look out from above if there was anything or anyone familiar. So far there had been almost nothing however. Thanatos it seemed was the last of Pantheon at this point. A shame it was, but what could one do? There was little more they could decide upon to do other than continuing on.

That was when Thanatos finally caught a familiar scent. The boy he had met in the desert. What was he doing out here? He would follow the scent, arriving at a den, to hear the boy talking. But to whom? There were no other scents there. He would furrow his brow, pushing into the den and leaving Poe flying about outside as he arrived at the side of the younger male. Thany would give a soft whine, seeing that the other seemed to be a delirious state of mind.

“Shiki...?” He would question, unsure if the other was even aware that he was here right now.

"Talk" "You" Think

Shiki

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
09-04-2015, 04:48 PM
He would snuggle into the shadows of his parents, the ones that existed only in his mind. Nothing else mattered at this moment, for once in a long time he felt...happy. "Shiki? An echo...? Slowly, the apparitions faded, the boys eyes growing wide as he tried desperately to hold onto them. "N-no! Don't go please! I'm...I'm all alone.." Whimpering, he watched as they melted in the shadows. Leaving him alone once more. He would stare at the back of the den for a long moment, the voice that had broken his happiness. Turning around, weary eyes fell upon a silhouetted by shadow and light. It took him a long moment to figure out who it was, but the scent slowly sank in as he recalled a name. "Th...Thanatos?"

Almost without warning, the boy used his remaining strength to half jump and half fall against the bigger male's legs. His tail wagged weakly as he looked up, tired eyes clouded from exhaustion and sickness as he pressed himself against the man. "D-did you see them? My...mommy and...daddy were here...They...they were here..." He curled up close to Thanatos, hip bones and ribs protruding as his breath drew ragged. However, food and the like were the last things on the ailing boys mind. But he wasn't alone anymore, someone he knew was here.

"Speech"

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 10:19 PM

Thanatos would look down sadly at Shiki, feeling something stir in his chest. Pity, as well as the desire to help the other was what stirred in his mind. Thanatos would gently nuzzle Shiki’s cheek, softly cooing. “Shh... You’re... Not well.” The brown male would rumble. His sea green eyes shown with worry, and he would take a breathe. “Be right... Back.” He’d step out for just a moment, eyes scanning the skies.

Sure enough Poe was there, and, seeing Thanatos, he would wing down towards him. “What did you find?” The raven asked, curious. Thany had no time to sate his curiosity however. “Need you... To... Get... Water. Now.” That was all the male said before dipping back into the den, curling around Shiki’s thin body.

“Hang... On... Shiki.” The male would whisper to him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Shiki

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
10-16-2015, 03:42 PM
The comforting touch of Thanny on his cheek calmed the boy some, tail attempting to wag a little more as he softly nuzzled back. He wasn't sure what to say, tears stung his eyes as he turned to gaze back where he had seen his parents. Slowly, his head lowered to the ground as his ears twitched. He wasn't well? He supposed he wasn't...his stomach growled and clenched with pain, it felt like it was trying to eat itself from the inside out. With a shaky breath, he lied on the ground as Thanatos told him to wait, his gaze shifting as he watched the other male leave, listening as he told someone to bring water before the man came back to curl around him.

Shifting closer to his body, Shiki felt like a pup in the crook of his mother's body all over again. Dull gaze staring at the wall. Part of his conscious mind felt embarrassed that Thanny had found him like this, but it had been so long since he'd felt well...ever since Akemi told him that news. His heart had broken, the boy in disbelief. But slowly, he would begin to accept it. Would Thanny understand if he told him? "I...I m-missed..you.." He struggled to get the words past his aching throat and parched tongue, the boy curling further into Thanny's form as he whined.

"Speech"

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2015, 05:57 PM

Thanatos would shake his head. Gods above, it was a miracle that Shiki was still alive. The young male was in a rough state, surely. He would hold onto the boy close, gently nuzzling his head, trying to soothe him and keep him calm. “Missed... Me...?” Thany would ask, feeling a bit surprised. Someone had missed him? The thought that anyone even still cared about his existence was surprising enough.

Poe would return with water carried in a large leaf. Carefully, with Thanatos’ help, they would begin to dribble the water into Shiki’s mouth. Thanatos would then look at the other youth, speaking again in a soft tone. “You... need food.” He’d state in a soft tone. “I can... Hunt... For... You.”

"Talk" "You" Think

Shiki

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
11-23-2015, 02:00 AM
He buried himself further into Thany's form, curling up like a helpless pup. He was a shell of his former self, but in time, he would return to what he was. He felt the cool water run slowly down his throat, the boy taking it weakly as he swallowed. Thany's question did little to stir the boy, not understanding what he meant. Of course he missed him...Thany was the only person he knew now, especially after running from Akemi and finding out his father was really dead. He was alone.

And bit by bit, as Thany cared for him, it came back to him. He turned to look at the back of the den, the shadows gone and the only scents were his sick scent and Thany's more soothing fragrance. Looking up at the male with sad eyes, he rested his head on the ground as Thany offered to hunt for him. He was starving, but he didn't know if he would be able to eat. Before he could respond, his stomach gave a painful and loud growl, as if protesting his decision. He curled in on himself, realizing he couldn't continue on like this. "P - please...I'm so...hungry.." On top of that, he was too weak to hunt for himself. And furthermore, he didn't really know how to hunt anything except mice. He didn't get the chance to learn how to be a proper wolf. But..what if thany left and didn't come back? It scared him to no end.

"Speech"

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2015, 09:28 PM

Thanatos would breathe out a sigh as Shiki took the water. That was a good first step, but definitely not the end of their problem. Well, more so Shiki’s problem than his own. The brown male would watch over Shiki with saddened eyes. It pained him to see another wolf in such a state. Who knew... What would become of the other? Would he be burying the only wolf he could consider a sort of friend? He’d lower his ears flat to his head, glancing about the den. At least it seemed clean enough in here for Shiki to wait for him.

He would give a small nod as Shiki asked him if he would hunt for him. Yes, he would, he certainly would. The young man would breathe in and take a step away from the other. He’d kneel down though, becoming face to face with Shiki so he could look him directly in the eyes. “I promise... Shiki... I’ll... Be back.” The boy would gently nudge Shiki’s headbefore he turned, leaving with purpose.

--A while later.--

It was some time later when Thanatos finally returned. He’d drop a dove at the feet of his friend, for the beasts were slowly starting to migrate north due to the colder weather. He would then curl around Shiki’s small body, a worried frown on his face. “Shiki... Do you... Have... The strength... To... Eat?”

"Speech"