Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-07-2015, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2015, 04:06 AM by Amachi.)

The meeting left her almost more tired than anything ever would. The sun was setting just beneath the waters behind the ship when she had made her way to the old water bed to clear her own head. Her paws would leave prints in the snow, her tail tucked mildly between her legs. Not out of fear, just anxiety, she would do as she always did and act like a ghost on the outskirts of the territory. Finding herself near the border, she would flop down and give a sigh. Things were going to change with Sin around she already knew that.

Not that it was much different from her old pack. Amachi was not one to dwell on the past too much, but it was reminding her of the old kingdom. Leaders came and went, she was disconnected from many wolves. Even when she had run into Valentine she had felt more comfortable there than she ever had here. Her gray eyes would watch the darkness start to cover up the land. Sin interested her though, because of how she was. She wondered, a lot of things about him.

""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2015, 03:12 AM

The meeting had gone rather...interestingly. Causing a smile to plaster to his face as he wandered away afterwards. The tension was thick after his rather sudden appearance, unexpected by a landslide he assumed considering the reactions of those present. He wasn't quite sure if Arian was winning points from her pack mates about this whole ordeal, but it wasn't quite his concern. He'd ensure the pack would start doing what needed to be done, else punishment would be dealt. Though he didn't own them quite yet, he would soon and then things would take a sharp change for the future. The ghoul stalked quietly, checking out the lands he remembered when they were taken by Isardis a year or so ago. Perhaps longer, he couldn't quite remember nor did he care to. Amber gaze took in every landmark he saw, the territory cloaked in the scent of the pack he now resided in. He wasn't one to entirely follow, he preferred to lead but as it was, he would allow Arian some reign over him, but it had been made clear that he couldn't be entirely controlled.

It was then as silent steps brought him near the veined banks of the dried marble bed. Though it was stunning with the light and snow that reflected off of it, he wasn't here to really sight see. He simply wanted to know what would belong to him in the near future, or at least make sure the borders were secure and to view all angles should someone decide to attack them. Taking a deep breath, he paused as he scented the air. His nostrils flared as he detected a somewhat recognizable scent, one that belonged to someone who had been at the meeting. Someone that could be quite interesting, he was sure. With a slight smirk pulling onto his lips, he started again. This time, his course directed to the source of the somewhat familiar. Soon, he found the hulking figure of the woman who had been eyeing him at the meeting as he sat near Arian. Arietta at his side, had seemed to get tense...he sensed it as well as saw it when he looked at her from the corner of his eye. It was rather...cute of her. Though he loved Arietta in some form, he remained polygamous. Unable to remain in just one relationship, though he couldn't really call the other girls he did relationships...they were tools for the most part, though Arietta was the only one he didn't consider a tool. Which...was odd for him.

"You seem perturbed. Surely you weren't surprised by all this, were you? An alpha like Arian lets her plans known to those close to her, does she not?" A satirical smile lifting the corner of his lips as he looked at her. He wasn't clear on her name yet, though everyone now knew who he was. Would be a waste not to get to know those, or rather, figure out those within the pack worth keeping. "I don't believe we've formally introduced ourselves, though I'm sure you know about me already...but I'll introduce myself a little more formally this time." He looked at her, standing a few feet from her as he offered a somewhat mock bow. Eyes meeting hers as the grin kept on his face. "My name is Sin Hellstrom. Pleasure."

"Speech"

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-07-2015, 04:13 AM

Things hardly perturbed her as he would say. The male wouldn't get the jump on her, as her head raised. Her gray eyes would widen slightly, well, now that was an interesting notion. Had Arian told him that? Of course Amachi knew all of her plans, she was the one in the first place who had suggested Arian find a new way to make them all safe. Of course she hadn't thought she would go this far as to do this. It was funny how simple words could make such a smart wolf change her view on something. As Sin spoke, her tongue would be tied to the cavity of her mouth. She had a hard time believing he had anything but bad intention for them. However, she never judged. Nothing surprised her anymore, death and destruction. Perhaps her own mind however was the most interesting to many. She distanced herself from packs, and other wolves because she was simply out of the box.

After he introduced himself, Amachi would come to stand. As she did on most occasions she towered over him. Avalon came close to her height but Amachi took the cake when it came to size. Most of her body was covered in thick amounts of fur. So much it nearly made her look overweight. However underneath that even still was muscle, she was built and bread for fighting as she always had. The last and previous king had used her as a fighting tool, perhaps that was what was underneath that mind of hers. Sin, perfect. "Amachi Mackury, likewise." Curiosity did get the best of her at times.

"I already knew, I was the one who suggested a change." Amachi would answer simply. She just didn't like being in such a large group of wolves for a long amount of time without doing anything. Her gray eyes would look over Sin for a moment yet she still found herself stuck for words to say to him. Nothing came to mind, not even a single question. It was simply..... being here next to him.

""

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-15-2015, 10:46 PM

It appeared she wasn't a woman of many words. That was fine, it only helped him figure out who to weed out and who would stay, and perhaps who would be used for other purposes. She was a rather interesting looking wolf, her markings were beyond any he'd seen before, her demeanor however...well, she was either really good at hiding secrets, or too timid to really say much. Just because she had size, didn't mean she could be smart. But he wouldn't judge just yet, it could be the other way around too, with brain over brawn. One never knew. "Amachi...it feels quite different on the tongue, but it can be something I'll get used to saying." A joke of course, given away by the smirk on his face as he studied her.

He sat down before her, tail sweeping slowly behind him as he waited for anything more. But it would seem there wouldn't be much to work with, for the woman didn't appear to really like talking. What a shame. "So, you suggested it but the rest of your pack mates were left in the dark? They all seemed rather...surprised, at the meeting. This might lead them to believe they can't trust her, or you. What do you think?"

talk, think

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-20-2015, 03:56 PM

Surely he would be their doom, kingdoms came and went. Arian wasn't so easily thrown off though, Amachi knew that the woman just tended to let others run her around easily. Making her own decisions was hard which was why the council was in place anyway. However, even that had proved void over the voices of wolves who knew how to play this game of politics. Amachi knew how to play it well, she simply chose to stay out of most of it. "She thinks many of them won't vote to what they should do." She would say simply looking at Sin for a moment up and down.

"At the rate things are going though, if the pack members most of them dislike you, your better off challenging for the pack in the south known as Threar." Amachi's tail flicked back and forth. "Arian would say the same thing, but it's better to fight for your pack rather for it to be hand given. That's only my opinion. Along with the fact, a happy Sonticus could prove useful in the future." Not that she cared or minded. She found it hard to do that sometimes. She shut her eyes and flicked her ears, she would however protect Arian where she could.

""

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-27-2015, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2015, 03:28 AM by Sin.)

"Because she places no trust in them, let alone give them a reason to trust her." It was a simple conclusion based on what he had learned of her so far. And he'd be lying if it weren't true, but so far he'd observed that it seemed to be true. That would be his first response, he didn't really have to think much about it. It was obvious, after all. The woman's next words would draw a rather rude laugh from his maw, starting as a low rumbling chuckle until it grew louder and louder, teeth bared as a sneer began to present itself. Was she serious? Was this woman a figment of his imagination or was she real? This pack was getting more amusing by the second, oh how he would be sad to leave simply because he would miss all the stupid things this pack did.

"At this rate, I don't care if the pack hates me. I didn't come to make friends, I came because Arian made a promise she couldn't keep. If I wanted to challenge some low level pack, I would have challenged one already don't you think? In fact..." His fur would bristle only slightly at the thought of stealing a pack from another, though it wasn't Threar that he sought. They were soft and out of the way, no recognition. No, his stealing a pack from them would do nothing. "I was already making plans about something like that, until your little President decided she wanted to use me here against Yfir." A smug look would break free, though for good reason. "Because she needed someone stronger to help, because she's too weak to do it alone."

He stood then, fur bristling more as his lip curled to reveal glinting yellowed fangs. "I've been working hard for my future. I do not expect handouts like some beggar rogue!" He snapped. These poor creatures knew nothing of him, and only liked to assume they did. Oh how they were wrong..."I doubt the fact that Sonticus would be useful. The pack is hardly useful on it's own, barely surviving and barely able to defend itself because your President has too much fear and doubt. I would not be surprised if Yfir succeeded in driving you all out of these lands."

talk, think

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-27-2015, 02:57 PM

Stupid wolves did stupid things, that was the reality of many situations. Though it didn't mean the wolf was not intelligent. You never knew their story, why they acted the way they did. Amachi found herself hard to care about Arian and Sin's relationship. She liked Arian, but yes Arian would have done better as a council member rather than a full on leader. Power was something she didn't know what to do with it. After Sin was finished with his little spat, Amachi shrugged. She wasn't mad, she wasn't scared either. It wasn't her size it was just she saw to reason to attack him nor for him to attack her. "Okay. I've never been keen on these things so I'll take your word for it." she didn't know Sin either. So Amachi couldn't judge or make assumptions.

"If I do know one thing is if Arian is using you it's unintentionally. She's still a child, in her own mind at least." Amachi flicked the tip of her tail. "At least that's how I see it. I could be wrong." for a moment she couldn't help it though. A smile appeared on her face towards the man. Perhaps it was a bit odd on how calm she was. The fact that she wasn't afraid of the man either.

""

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-29-2015, 08:41 PM

She remained calm. What was this madness? Despite his outrage, Amachi had kept a level head on her shoulders and she didn't lose her composure. Wasn't she like Arian's right hand woman? Slowly, he would settle down as he allowed his hackles to lie flat and his composure relaxed as he returned to a sitting position. It seemed he couldn't quite rile her up, and in a way he liked that calm and uncaring nature. She would be a good addition to his ranks...perhaps he would challenge Arian for her, knowing she was a prized member of Sonticus, he doubted Amachi would be let go so easily. He didn't quite have a response for her, instead he simply huffed as he kept a steady scrutinizing gaze on her. If she was playing him too, he would find out.

"She acts like one, it's no wonder the pack doesn't quite respect her." However, he was still skeptical on Arian's using him...he had come, only for nothing to be done. Arian had spoken no more of raiding Yfir after the meeting, and that was the reason he had shown up and brought his family along in the first place. Perhaps that would be the tail end of his thoughts today. "Do you know if she still plans on raiding?"

talk, think

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-29-2015, 10:09 PM

Sin seemed to relax, making Amachi make note of him. She was dearly observant of the things around her, even if they didn't involve her. Perhaps she was smarter than she gave herself credit for, but one thing she did was consider herself average. Indeed, Amachi respected her maybe in a different sense. Yet Arian took everyone's words too seriously, which was why she took it to Yfir so badly. Maybe she was getting it, that was why she hadn't heard anything of raiding for quiet some time. "Arian likes to think she knows me and we are close. But I don't get close to anyone." Amachi would pause for a moment. She was stepping on her own toes for the moment.

"No, she's been all over the place. One wolf may tell her one thing, while another sets her off. The ordeal with Yfir was almost the same as Imperium. They told her the truth and she flipped on her heels." Amachi stayed still for the moment. Sin indeed interested her, he wasn't like the other men. Natures she had never really been one to judge for. She herself being as she was so passive could entirely just sit as she wanted. Though she really was worried about her daughter's condition in all this.
""

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-30-2015, 04:29 PM

An interesting thing to say...so all this time, Arian had been placing her trust in the wrong person? Maybe she really was naive...it made him scoff with a bit of laughter, head shaking slowly as he stifled some more laughter. "So you're pulling the wool over her eyes? She's so naive...trusting someone who probably shouldn't be trusted." An interesting thought, he would store that away for later if ever he needed it. The male shifted on his paws, back straightened out and tail swept around his hindquarters for more comfort. This woman was quite interesting, and he was learning alot from someone who claimed to be distant from others. Though perhaps the way she didn't get close to others was emotional...for it seemed that socially, she was alright. She was talking after all, approaching him on more then one occasion though she never really said much.

"A leader that allows everything and everyone to upset them, and then makes brash and irrational decisions because of it, should not be leading a pack." He gazed calmly at Amachi, amber met grey toned eyes as he thought about it. It was true. The alphas he'd met in the past didn't allow others to get into their head, let alone petty actions or words...however, there were some that lost the fight to their pride. Pride was a huge thing, and ego could kill as it could spur you to your very death if you weren't smart and careful. "A good leader should always have a level head on their shoulders, after all. Do you not agree?"

talk, think