ardent

Renegade

Alvin

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2015, 09:39 AM
He had managed to make it this long without getting spotted. He was only right next to Abaven lands. Of course, he hanged out by Firefly Lake most of the day and came back to his little den after the moon was set high over head. He was getting by. It wasn't really a good life but it was better than being back there...

It was night time now as he made his way back to his tiny den that wasn't dug out too well. He wanted to learn these survival skills, he thought he could do it on his own. But he was far from right. His dark pelt was hard to spot in this light, he blended in real easy with everything. If Bass or someone came to the Lake in the daytime though, there wouldn't be a second glance in his direction.

He was now used to living on his own, getting by on a bird or a down fawn. He didn't want anyone else's help. But deep down inside he wished Tinaro was with him. He was the only other wolf Alvin actually liked.

Walk "Talk" Think

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-15-2015, 09:42 AM
(she is currently in heat, so her actions might be a bit unpredictable)

The feeling was quite annoying, making nights difficult to fall asleep, spending hours tossing and turning in her den. For some it was unbearable, making a female go out and bang the first pair of legs with bits dangling between them. In case of Paradox however, it made her want to go out and do things, whether it was fighting or hunting, all she knew was that she had to keep her body going or else it got really bad. The north's cool temperatures didn't seem to help at all so Paradox moved away, heading south east in hopes of finding something to keep her busy. Unfortunately it led her into an area filled with one of her disliked colors, trees with flowers a bright pink, enough to make the girl shudder and slink into the shadows.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Alvin

gems
size
build
player
08-15-2015, 03:51 PM
The boy would stop, his nose raising into the darkness as he caught a new and strangely welcoming smell. His eyes being nearly the only visible thing at night, he would start to slowly pad his way towards this odd scent from a wolf.

His eyes were wild as he waited for something to jump out at him, maybe it wasn't even a wolf after all. Or maybe he was just imagining things. But not too much longer after searching, he would stop on the sight of a white woman. His nose would cringe as he saw her, he was going all this way for a woman? Ew. He did have an interest in girls lately, but he had never smelled this odd, warm scent before.

"Hey!" He wouldn't shout, but enough oomph to get her attention. "You smell funny." His voice wasn't as rude as it normally was, maybe he had a little flirt in there if that was even possible for what he said. It was that weird smell that was setting him off. What the hell was happening?

Walk "Talk" Think

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-15-2015, 05:06 PM
Her course altered at the sound of someone's voice nearby, head swinging around, dark blue eyes focusing in on a male not too far away. He commented on her smell, to which the girl would straighten and turn towards him, head and tail lifting as she strolled straight up to him. "Does it bother you, boy?" She questioned with a strained tone, eyes narrowing. Paradox could almost touch his nose from how close she was, tail swinging around to further spread her scent around him, almost tauntingly. Normally the female would have ignored the person and continued on, but she needed some sort of attention while like this, needed this to go away, be satisfied. If would be some work though, she wasn't one to just roll on her back with an open invitation.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Alvin

gems
size
build
player
08-15-2015, 05:33 PM
As the woman approached him, he would stand his own ground but not to be threatening. It was his nature to hold his own space, he was hardly scared of anything.

The woman would sway her tail around, her being an inch away making her scent impossible to get away from. Alvin would scrunch his nose to the smell, still unsure what desire laid behind it. "I'm... not sure." he would respond in confusion.

"And I'm not a boy." He spoke rather proudly. He had been on his own for quite sometime. Not to mention he was 2 years old and that was a big deal for him. Sure he was confused on these weird feelings he kept feeling, but to him he was a man now.

Walk "Talk" Think

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-15-2015, 05:45 PM
Jaws clicked at the male's answer, unsure whether her scent was bothering him or not. She noticed the scrunching of his nose however, so she would assume that it was affecting him in some way, even if he could't register how exactly. He also stated how he was not a boy, seeing himself as a man. Paradox chuckled, pulling back and turning away from him, tail slowly swaying as she glanced up to the night sky. "Show me." Turning back towards him with a smirk, shoulders rolling forward and lips pulling back in a grin. "Lets see if you can beat me in some wrestling." Ears flicked back as she watched him, waiting for a response. Hopefully this would help out, and if not, itmight have to get even more physical.

Tracker

Alvin

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2015, 12:08 PM
The boy would raise a brow in surprise. He had never met a girl that wanted to wrestle. "Really?" he breathed out in awe. This was by far the weirdest meeting he had ever had with any wolf.

Looking at the woman for a second or two, he would lower his body just a little and raise up on his hind legs to try and put his front legs around her shoulders. This was so weird. A girl that wanted to wrestle. But it was definitely a dream come true. At least, if Alvin even wanted a woman. He would need a woman that wanted to be hurt.

Walk "Talk" Think

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-18-2015, 09:39 PM
Eyes narrowed as Paradox awaited his response, rolling each shoulder and then cracking her neck before taking a small step back. Dark eyes bore into his body when he finally spoke in awe,  making the girl smirk and nod her head, tail swinging around behind her, filling the air with the irresistible scent. She didn't joke when it came to these kinds of things, and she certainly didn't like waiting. Thankfully though, the male made a move, she was already about to grow impatient.

The female was expecting the male to lunge and instantly try grabbing her by the scruff and drag to the ground, so she could honestly say she was disappointed when all he tried to do was hug Paradox pretty much. ”That won't do.” She grumbled, allowing him to stand and wrap his forelegs around her. She quickly lunged forward with her jaws, trying to grab him roughly by the neck and yank her head left and down to pull him to the ground, the front half of her body twisting in the same direction and using her weight to try and add more force. She wanted to feel it! Pushing forward with the pulls, paws digging into the ground and growling really low.

Tracker

Alvin

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2015, 11:38 AM
Realizing quickly that she wasn't kidding about this wrestling thing, she would take a grab of him and successfully drag him to the ground by his right side. But he wouldn't think dumbfoundly about how this girl was tearing him to shreds.

Trying to grab her by her own scruff, he would pull his weight to his right shoulder, and try to roll and flip her over him. He didn't expect her to let go, in fact he didn't want her to. He was having fun!

He hadn't fought since his dominance claim over his brother, this was close enough to it. But he also hadn't been around other wolves for almost a year now, and this was the kind of meeting he was waiting for. Someone that wanted to sink their teeth into him without wanting to kill him.

Walk "Talk" Think

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-21-2015, 04:32 PM
She growled in satisfaction, jaws dragging the male into the ground successfully and with little trouble. He would surprise her however, taking a chance at her guard falling. Before she knew what was going on the female was being rolled forward, her jaws squeezing down hard on the bit of flesh between her teeth so that she had something to hang on. Paws left the ground, her weight behind thrown forward till her back made contact. The force was nothing severe but it was enough for her jaws to loosen their grip and release Alvin's neck, grunting as her legs kicked at the air, trying to roll back onto her side before he made another move and got the upper hand.

Being left on the bottom was not something Paradox much enjoyed, having dealt with it since she could walk and talk. She always had to be on top, forcing herself through exercises she would have originally not care for one bit. ”I'll have your blood!” She snarled, body twisting awkward so that she could try snapping at any bit of his body that was near her head. Neck stretched, jaws slamming shut with enough force to break skin and bring blood to the surface.

Tracker