Kar

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2015, 04:10 AM
Ooc:: Set Before My Fairest Lady.

---

Kar was deep in thought. About Annette and Zen particularly. Their youngest needed a future, and he wondered sometimes if he was doing the right thing by keeping them out here as loners. A soft sigh would escape his lips, his green eyes glancing towards the sleeping pups in the den. The sun had yet to rise, darkness still blanketing the world. With silent steps Kar would rise, leaving his family to go for a walk by the water.

It was calm... nothing but the crash of the waves nearby. He would breathe in, his gaze gentle as his mind shifted in thought. He thought of Nalyda, and how lucky he was to have her. How blessed he was to have his whole family. How he also missed Zanire.

...ahhh the joys of early morning pondering.

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-08-2015, 04:26 AM
Nalyda was ill. Every time she tried to move it caused her pain, but, she did know that she had to keep going and gathering herbs and try to help herself as much as she could. The sound of the crows and other prey animals that surrounded the area reminded her very much like home that she had had while she was a pup. Oh, how the years had gone by and now she was becoming older and wondering how long she would have before she would have to say good bye to her family.

While she went on exploring, she happened to smell the scent of her beloved mate. She chuckled, hiding in the darkness of the shadows that the tree's leaves and branches casted down, providing cover from her mate who, obviously, did not happen to see her approaching since he seemed to be thinking about something. She lunged forward and pushed him into the body of water that was in front of him, chuckling and smiling as she had a smile on her face, eyes narrowing only slightly as she focused her crimson gaze on the brute that she loved dearly.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2015, 02:33 AM

The sudden pounce by his beloved mate would catch Kar offguard. He would give a whoosh of air, stumbling to the ground before looking up at her with a warm smile. His tail would begin to wag back and forth as he nuzzled her, not noticing her pain, the fact that she was hiding something from him. All Kar knew was that he had time with his beloved family, and all the time in the world it seemed. He would nuzzle Nalyda gently, a whine of happiness escaping him.

"What are you up to my dear? Out gathering herbs on this bright day?" Yes, Kar was clueless. But there was a certain peace in cluelessness. A certain calm. You could not worry over what you didn't know. You couldn't fret over what wasn't a problem recognized by your own mind. So for now Kar saw no problems -- only his beloved mate, as it had been for years now.

"Nalyda Speech," "Kar Speech"

Table by:: Keno

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-14-2015, 08:51 AM
Nalyda smiled and nodded her head. She tried to hide the pain that surrounded her form, the smell of the fresh breeze that brought the scent of flowers and other trees that cast a beautiful and relaxing fragrance over her nostrils, breathing in deeply and enjoying the scents that Spring had to offer her. Her crimson eyes focused upon her mate's lime-green orbs, a small smile continuing to stretch across her maw.

"Yes, my love," she did not wish to tell Kar what was wrong with her body as of yet. She did not wish to hurt him for, even though she was hurting herself, if her mate was hurting, Nalyda would not forgive herself. Despite the traumatic pain that coursed throughout her body, she would act as normal as she could muster. "Mystic had told me that she was thinking of leaving our home and going back to the old lands from where we had came from. The thing is, where she is staying, is right next to where those two that enslaved her resided. Though, she did say that she had someone she loved who was in their pack," she explained, eyes showing a small amount of pain, but she hid it through her smile.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2015, 01:33 PM

Kar would blink, surprised at the turn of events that his mate would suddenly state. Mystic wanted to leave home? Go back to the old, Northern Alacritian lands? He would furrow his brow, frustration evident in his gaze. "The vikings..." Kar would say slowly. "I don't trust them, Nalyda. But... I do think I know of the boy that she has her eye on." He would give a soft sigh. "His name is Hypnos... He helped fight Ashamoro when he attacked our family. He is brave, and kind, but I fear what may become of our daughter if she stays with him."

Kar would let his gaze search the land. "She will likely be taken into the pack, one way or another, willing or not. If they have children the vikings will try to claim them, and there will be little that we can do." Kar would shake his head. "We'll just have to pray that things work out for the better." He would lean in, nuzzling Nalyda's cheek. "I love you, Nalyda."

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-17-2015, 05:02 PM
Nalyda smiled and nudged her mate in a tender, loving fashion. The scent of oak and maple from the trees that surrounded the region covered his body, and he smelled sweet as well. She would sigh, eyes perplexed on him, as well as the other wildlife that inhabited their territory. "I understand that it may be hard for just us, Zenkia, and Annette; but, everything shall work out in the end, I promise you that," her tongue gliding gently across the brute's cheek. "Though, it will be soon that Naoise and Mystic shall be starting their own lives away from home. Though, I know that we taught them well, and that they will be happy and have families of their own someday," the dark woman would explain, eyes closing as pain shot through her body, but she hid it as best she could, "I love you too, Kar, and I always will."

Kar

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2015, 06:51 PM

Kar would listen to his Nalyda as she spoke, his heart wondering about what he should do. It was true that soon Mystic and Naoise would go off on their own lives, and soon they would need to figure out what they would do with the absence of their children. Kar would close his eyes, taking a breath as he spoke. "You know, Nalyda... we could... we could always have one more litter." He would say gently. "Something to ease the fact our oldest will be leaving the nest. We'll still have Annette and Zenkai too. Maybe... maybe it would be good for us."

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-21-2015, 02:57 PM
Nalyda could hear her mate explain how he wished to have another litter of pups. The look of happiness appeared upon the dame's maw, however, she was also pained. She knew that there was something wrong with her, and, the thought of having another litter also terrified her. What if the pup's died due to her illness? What if she did not see them grow up or anything else of that nature? Sadness was hidden by a look of satisfaction as she nodded her head in approval. Perhaps the pups would be good to have if she were not to be around much anymore, so that Kar was occupied and had something to remember her by if her time came around.

"I believe that that would be a good idea," she smiled, nudging him in a tender and happy fashion, tail swaying from side to side in glee. Despite the pain that coursed throughout her form, she would smile and act as normal as she could to try and keep everything normal, and, also, to not terrify the male who she loved so much.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2015, 04:33 PM

Kar would smile, so blissfully unaware of the pain that plagued his mate. Unaware of that which would become more evident as time would go on, and even place his future children at risk as well. The man would nuzzle his beloved, his expression gentle. “I’m sure that they’re going to be just wonderful, my Nalyda.” Kar would whisper gently. He couldn’t be happier than he was now. Slowly he’d cross behind his mate and, with a light heart, would proceed to do the deed that would result in children for the two of them.

--Fade To Black--

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-21-2015, 04:50 PM
Nalyda was happy for the new litter that they would be producing soon. However, the thought that they might not survive due to the pain that was upon her, as well as worrying about them, made her think that the new pups would die, and Kar would follow alongside her once she passed on.

All that the dame knew was that she had to be strong and fight to stay alive for the sake of Kar, and her unborn pups. A small sigh would escape her and despite the bidding, she endured the pain long enough for the seed to soon be planted inside of her.

-Fade to black-