Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-08-2015, 09:05 PM
So my new twin Ambrose is on the lookout for a minion for him and his sister, Roselin. They are both very not nice wolves, so they could get into a claiming fight, but it would be nice to have a little willing wolf who things that they are the bee's knees, cause they pretty much are. ;)

Ambrose's profile
Roselin's profile

My focus needs more focus.

Avery

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-08-2015, 09:27 PM
-coughs violently and chucks in Avery- She's in character acceptance and I was looking for an interesting plot for her soooo.... Here ya go!

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-08-2015, 09:29 PM
-offers-

[Image: minions_lead.jpg?itok=QwUNT7aI]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Rina! Once she gets accepted would you like to toss up a thread where the two can run into her?

And Iko, I love you. That is not getting removed, cause I adore it.

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Are you looking for something on a permanent or temporary basis?

I have three possible candidates coming to ala though they're coming in specifically to tie up some lose ends and act as well... plot devices. xD They'll only be around for a year or two though... unless I get really, really, rreeeaaaalllly attached. And of course I may need them to break away when it's plot time but that is fairly far in the future.

• Rœkia Thyre - The adopted daughter of Aerndís Thyre who has come searching for her mother. A small, manipulative little sass monster who would definitely idolize Ambrose and Roselin. She is also very knowledgeable of poisons... possibly healing. Would willingly follow them. 2 years old.

• Katí Thyre - Rœkia's cousin who came to Alacritia to try and find her. A fairly sensitive, silly, friendly young man but one who is very cautious of strangers. A skilled healer that you'd probably have to force-claim though he could be manipulated into following them. He was separated from his mother Aserlín when they came to Alacritia during a storm. 1 year old.

• Eilan Scylding - A 6 month old runaway dealing with difficult news. Also a little viking child. Determined, hardy and somewhat fearless... or at least he tries to be. xD I'm still working on his personality so he is flexible at this stage.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-09-2015, 11:23 AM
It could be either or really, I wouldn't be apposed to having them on a shorter time baises, it sounds like them to get bored and move on to someone else. xD They don't get overly attached to anyone but each other -- for now.

I know that I am most interested in little Rœkia, it would be quite useful to have a little poison master to help them trick and plot against others. Ambrose would for sure be interested in her, and of course if she idolized them they will treat her better than most, since she would be willing. I doubt you want all of your guys to follow them around, so my vote it on Rœkia! I will let Arin weigh in as well.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-09-2015, 11:37 AM
-votes on roekia as well- my inner ros is giggling at the idea of poisons.

Lyndvarr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Sounds like good fun! I'll have her up soon :D