gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-30-2014, 03:06 PM

The thicket gave him some sense of quiet finally, secretly hiding from his aching wounds that everyone seemed to want to know what happened to him. The black tailed beast lowered his head in the thicket. There was a lot on his mind, pain, and even more so joy. Ever since he reunited with his sisters, though wael was still out there somewhere. It was like the gods were granting him some sort of blessing for his goal to create a pack. It just was going so well, it made him want to cry. And where was Irune in all of this, his love his sun. He hoped she wasn't getting cold feet, and he certainly hoped she hadn't been stolen away by another male.
Those were the things the injured man worried about, as his chest throbbed with the wound upon it. His paws crossed, but the right one he avoided the wrist scab that was there. His left leg still sore from straining the muscle from Bass' spar. The other wounds however were not of a spar, they were of a rather viscous attack from a man who belonged to Arcanum. Yet he would say nothing, he was uncaring by nature, but if he did run into the male again he would aim to severe his head from his spinal cord.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Wael

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2014, 03:23 PM

The male walked along, and it seemed he was getting a little better about the hallucination breathing in his ear, the snarly gasps so close, but he did not really hear them, did not really smell the stench of death. When the gray male smelt the familiar scent, he ran, his blue eyes wide as he got closer and closer, the hallucination gone for now. His light slate blue ear twitched as he reached his brother, attempting to meet Quelt's eyes as he wagged his tail, a smile on his face. He had not seen his brother in forever, or his sisters, but he had left so the hallucination would not hurt them, so it couldn't make him watch as it killed them. Wael said nothing, only stared at his brother, before he managed to speak, his voice a little cracked from not being able to speak to him in so long. From not being able to talk to any wolf in so long, because he didn't want them to die. Quelt, my brother......I haven't been able to see you in so long, I hope you are alright. Please tell me that you are not just a hallucination, like that wolf that I was afraid of. I am, a little, still. But nothing too bad.

It wasn't long before his way of speaking made him stop, the male himself noticing that he was speaking differently.

Speech,

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-30-2014, 03:31 PM

His bi-colored orbs would look up from his resting spot. Glittering with surprise, his paw leaving his snout as his brother stood right in front of him. Wael had always been the fragile one in terms of the mind. Quelt and the others had spent time protecting the young boy when they were children. After all, they all stuck together in and the end. And now fate had brought them together. He raised himself painfully, leaving his exposed chest wound out in the open. A smile spread across his face. "I'm real brother, I'm real. I'm glad that you're alive, I'm glad you're here. Are you planning to stay? I'm going to get a pack Wael, now that you're here you can be in it!" his black tail wagged back and forth.
Wael was important just like any of his other family that had been popping up. His mental state had always been in the lower regions, and perhaps that was why he had acted the way he did when Raisa showed up. His eyes lowered looking over his brother to make sure he was not hurt. Paws on the ground steadily carrying him even if Quelt was sore all over.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]