Sidon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-10-2015, 06:12 AM
Hello! Well I'm new. Lel. My only character is Sidon Nestlé. You can just check his profile and see his persona. I'd love plots and threads. Friends, flirts, enemies. Anything really. He enjoys pups, even if he doesn't show it. So. If you have anything in mind shoot me a pm or just give me your chars right here and now. ;D

Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Hmm...he loves pups? Well, I have an unused rogue puppy pass! I could always make a lil' puppy minion for him. He'll probably just follow Sid around, try to be like him. xD It's up to you!

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-10-2015, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015, 10:29 AM by Lillianna.)
Sidon and Lillie? Maybe Sidon can end up being a father figure to Lillie :D

Lillie's a year.

She also has a habit of bringing home people to Abaven.

If she convinces Sidon, he's her third.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Sidon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-10-2015, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015, 11:43 AM by Sidon.)
That sounds good! He could use a child to tutor. LOL. And try to run away from. Of course the puppy will be allowed to enter all of his threads no matter of tag, so it could def, be fun.

Let's meet them Kean. <3

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Man I have a few wolves I could throw at him... Freya Maybe? She's kinda not having a great time right now dealing with the loss with her family but she really needs to be cheered up...

um Seli She's kinda a flirt and I could see them having some fun.

Sidon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Either one is fine! Who shall start?

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-10-2015, 02:10 PM
If you don't mind starting I'd prefer that for Seli!