Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-14-2015, 08:27 PM

She had found the rapids to be her escape place, a place where she could just be herself and let all of her walls break down. That particular day she had decided she was going to settle in the middle of the rapids on a rock and let one of her paws divert water from its path just to watch in amazement as it bended to her will. She loved water and the power that exerted itself, bending to her will. The large girl did just that, watching the fast moving water hit her paws, her mind clearing of any inhibitions she might have felt at the start of the day. She felt more peaceful than she had since she had been kidnapped that fateful day.

By the wolf she had killed in anger and rage over losing her best friend. Her eyes welled for only a second before she took a deep breath and forced her emotions to return to their normal place in the back of her mind. She kept herself cool and collected with a small grin on her maw. Everything was going back to normal, though she had been avoiding Lark since their conversation, and especially now with his father’s return. She was worried that he would tell Bass of her secret and that Bass would kick her out.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-14-2015, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 03:38 PM by Lillianna.)
monument rapids

Someone was already in her spot. Lillianna felt anger rise in her, and a growl emerged low from her throat as she stared at the figure, oh, 20 or so feet away. Fur bristled at the intruder; eyes flashed as they narrowed into slits. It was then, as she began to approach, that she realized how ridiculously angry she was: she shoved it into the back of her mind, though she could not completely erase the anger caused by the extreme annoyance at someone being in her spot. She could hide it, though, which she did. She stepped up beside the wolf, staring down at her. "It's not normal I see someone in this spot," she rumbled, her tone implying a firm, my spot. It did not, however, imply a move now, much to Lillie's fortune. Of course, Lillie's fortune caused her gauges down her face that were still healing and a fractured jaw.

"Speech"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-14-2015, 09:40 PM

She had been lost in thought, chilling in the middle of the rapids on one of the drier rocks. She was an Oceana, trained from birth about the best way to go at things so she didn’t slip and fall to her death. It surprised her when a girl showed up, one familiar from the scars alone, and declared that she didn’t expect to find someone in the spot she happened to be in now. Calypsei shrugged it off, still staring at the water. “I come here a lot to think.” The words were simple and dismissive out of her maw as she removed her paw from the water.

“You’re the butthead I keep hearing about. How did you injure yourself, anyway?” She scoffed as she jumped her way back to shore, moving swiftly over the rocks while managing not to lose her footing. It took her a matter of seconds to get herself across the rapids. She had heard about the injury and wondered who or what she pissed off to earn her the scars she wore across her face.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-14-2015, 10:01 PM

Lillianna watched the woman impassively, rather emotionally dead inside at this point in time - while she controlled her irrational anger, she also wiped all other traces of emotion other than coldness from her system for the time being. Her head merely tilted, an ear flicking back at the words. "Butthead, eh?" she snorted, tone contemptuous - not Calypsei, but rather the people speaking of her. Her lip lifted in a disgusted curl briefly, before once more covering her sharp teeth. After a couple of seconds, she decided to answer Calypsei: "I angered an Imperium bitch by telling her I'd talk to who I want, and if that included her brothers, then so be it. It wasn't the response she wanted." Her voice was neutral, as emotionless and cold as her gaze was.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-17-2015, 09:46 PM

Calypsei listened to the woman’s words carefully, a hint of amusement in the back of her mind though the yearling kept her expression stoical, a bit of a forced smile on her maw. It was a petty reason to get in a fight that ended with such damage, but she supposed there were two parties to fault for that, not just Lillianna. “It appears you need more fight training, then.” She offered bluntly, which she convinced herself came from hanging out with Lark too much. Calypsei enjoyed protecting the pack, and fighting was fun, but she knew better to get into anything serious without a very good reason. In fact, she swore she wouldn’t fight unless it was for a good reason, training spars set aside in their own special category, because of what had happened with Aquarius back when she was just a pup. It had left a bad taste in her mouth for a good reason.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-03-2015, 08:33 PM

She got the hint, she really did. However... it did not sit well with her. She had an interest in training, but not with a wolf in Abaven. No, not at all. She didn't know how to describe it even to herself, but it was like an aversion - and she had to get the message across to Calypsei somehow."At some point," the red hued woman answered finally, tone short and final. It held equal bluntness: that she would receive fight training, yes, but ended the conversation, there, or rather, tried to hint at it. There she fell silent, unsure.. and a bit uncaring, truth be told.

"Speech"