Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-14-2015, 09:25 PM

She was calm, collected, and poised. In an essence she was back to herself. She had been shaken, worrying needlessly over whether or not Lark would keep his trap shut about what she had done before she had come to the pack. She realized at that point that it had been self-defense and that in doing so she had saved her own life. Bass wouldn’t fault her for something like that, now would he? Plus, it was no one’s business as to what happened in her past unless it affected the present. She took a deep breath as she let a small smile crack her face.

Things had been weird since Bass returned, but they had been a good weird. She would wander around the plains, looking for something to do as she had just finished a border run herself. She debated wandering towards the rapids where she could place her paws in the water and let everything drop off of her mind, regardless if she had most of her stress lifted already, but she decided against it. She was going to look for a girl to talk to. She didn’t have any of the girls to talk to because she always hung out with either Lark or Tinaro.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-14-2015, 10:18 PM

She still wasn't quite comfortable with getting away from the den, every day she made wider and wider circles around it just for exercise. It was better than running far away and not being close to it though! Finch was still a bit clumsy though, and was not paying attention to where she was going. The girl tripped over it and began to roll down a small incline, unable to stop herself from tumbling right into a bright blue wolf. Letting out a squeal she quickly jumped to her paws, shaking herself and backing up, pale blue eyes wide. "S-sorry!" she stuttered, tail tucking under her as her ears lay flat against her skull. Letting out a whine her belly touched the earth, her whole body growing stiff. She hadn't meant to, really! She knew that this girl was part of her pack, she had seen her pretty blue form in meetings before, but never before had they really had a one on one conversation. So she had no idea how this girl acted, or if she was going to be really, really mad at her for stumbling into her. Sticks and leaves clung to Finch's pelt as she lay there, eyes wide in fear.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-17-2015, 09:42 PM

Calypsei had been keeping a calm mind, effectively zoning out of her surroundings as she thought until she heard something, which made her ears perk up as she looked around, spotting a familiar ivory form tumbling towards her. Calypsei went to move out the way of the Destruction girl, but failed to move fast enough as she tumbled into her paws. Calypsei gave a soft and slightly amused smile as she backed up a little bit watching the girl stutter out an apology. It had been an accident, so it was fine. “It was an accident; it’s fine!” She attempted to assure the girl there was no harm done. “Hello Finch.” She would greet shortly after as her aqua eyes focused on Lark’s sister. You had to be REALLY new to the pack to not know who each of the Destruction children were. There were so many things running through her mind, especially about her rank, Lark, Tinaro, Lillianna whom she had met earlier that day, and now Finch. Why did she stutter? That question came to mind as she looked at the girl she had only sene in passing until now.

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-19-2015, 12:45 PM

The girl tried to move out of her way, but it was a little late for that. Finch crashed into the others paws before she jumped back, more than just sorry for running into her. But the bright girl said that it was okay, that it was just an accident. Oh, so she wasn't mad? Her ears pulled up slightly, her tail giving a nervous wag. It would seem that she already knew who she was, but after all she was the Azat's daughter. It made her feel bad though, she had seen this girl around but didn't exactly know her name. It was really hard for Finch to socialize with others, and she didn't go out of her way to look for encounters like this. Not like Shrike, who would bound up to anyone and everyone. It was only times like these, when she literally stumbled into another, that she really talked to anyone outside of her family. Bringing herself up from her cowered position, her head tilted to the side slightly as she looked away from the others face. Embarrassment coloured her pale cheeks, tail swinging idly behind her. "S-sorry... I d-dunno y-you," she stuttered out, head hanging slightly in shame. It would seem that her brothers knew who everyone was, even Sparrow knew more wolves than her! Plus she hated her new stutter, how it literally hurt her throat to hurt. Not even Bass or her new family that she met could get her to talk, she spend most of her time hiding behind Wren's leg or in the den that they had there. Apparently Bass thought that it would make her come out of her shell more, but it shocked the girl to being a mute during their trip. And now she comes back with a stupid stutter, and she hated it. Made her not want to meet new people even less. But now... she was kinda forced into it all. "S-sorry..." She muttered again, feeling really bad that this girl knew her name and she didn't.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-19-2015, 03:47 PM

The slightly older girl was young and reserved, which were things that Calypsei had not expected from Lark’s sister. It just went to prove that she had spent too much time hanging out with her rather outspoken friends to realize there were other wolves who didn’t talk as much and were more timid. Cal was curious as to why the girl was so reserved and timid, given her parents and other siblings seeming to be more open about them. She apologized, claiming that she didn’t know her name, and the girl only nodded. Finch probably wouldn’t know her name, and that was alright. “It’s alright, I don’t normally talk to a lot of people. I’m Calypsei, a friend of Lark.” She explained with a small grin present on her maw.

Calypsei’s bright cyan tail settled for a soft wag as she tried to reassure the girl that there was nothing amiss and nothing to be sorry for. Calypsei was too reserved herself to carry a conversation, especially if the other wolf was more shy than she. But, Calypsei was not the kind of wolf to give up anyway, so she would continue to try!

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-02-2015, 01:03 PM

The brighter girl said that it was okay, and said that she was a friend of Lark's. Her ears perked and she raised herself up slightly, pale blue eyes widening a bit. Oh, she was friends with her brother? That would mean that she had to be a good wolf, because Lark didn't seem to get close to many other wolves. Slowly raising herself up to her full height, the girl shuffled her paws slightly. She felt silly, being scared all the time, but she really couldn't help it! She wished that she was as strong like her darker brother Lark, or as energetic as Shrike. But no, she was stuck being little scared her. Looking back at Calypsei, she offered the younger girl a soft smile. It was strange, all these new members of Abaven that she was meeting were younger than her, but she felt like she was the younger one. She acted it, being so jumpy and her stutter. The girl wagged her tail at Finch, and the pale girl smiled a bit wider. "I-its n-n-nice t-to m-meet y-you," she said softly, folding herself down on her rump as she stared at the girls coat again. It was so pretty, and such a nice colour! She had a shell that was a similar colour to her coat, and her tail wiggled slightly behind her. "Y-you're r-re-really p-pr-pretty." Finch stammered, looking away slightly as she complimented the other.

"Speech"
'thoughts'