Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 11:34 AM

Few knew her name, yet even fewer could see the wallflower. She was much too skilled in the art of stealth, managing to stick to the shade and stalk others silently. Her recent endeavors. had been of seeing two of four siblings, but one of which sparked interest, the largest and strongest of them all, Quelt. Memories were as heavy as a stone, one could say, as when they were children. It had been so long ago that they would both go on large-scale adventures, deserting pack life for days at a time to see what else existed outside of the territory, outside the lands they once called home. They had dubbed themselves 'Team Justice'. They never did any rescue work then, but after they both left, the tempest trailing months behind, she began to work harder to reach her aspirations. Was it normal for a normal pup to train herself in the art of stealth and being a practical ninja? Perhaps not, but she had done so, and now she waited in the shade, scent masked by the array of herbs about her, her slightly oversized ears erect and her nose would catch the scent of her brother. Perhaps he was traversing the rapids, or he was coming to see what lay in the undergrowth outside the territory? Rubies would narrow, scanning the lands silently for signs of her unseen brother, who recently had become scarred from a contesting for a higher rank in his pack. Slowly she would press herself down into the undergrowth, merging into the shade, concealing her brighter colored areas beneath grassy clumps or leaf piles, her tail coiling beneath her bodice. Perhaps now was not the time for a visit with her one family she truly knew.

"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-30-2014, 02:38 PM

The wind of the rapids would flow through him like a weird sense of a plague. Time was passing by, and he only recently came home with two new wounds. Yet the man refused, absolutely refused to tell anyone what had caused them. A large one ripped into his chest, leaving a gaping scabbed would, and then on his right forelimb was another twisting around it like a vine. They looked nasty, and just like his sore left limb, it looked like they would scar the same as his healing shoulder. Quelt wasn't entirely in the best of moods from this.
He sighed, standing at least six feet away from the dangerous rapids. Dealing with the pain throbbing through him. His eyes looked distracted from everything, anything really. Perhaps his emotions had finally caught up to him, with Irune, with his sense of failure with the pups. All of it. He definitely needed a break, and his mind did wonder where the rest of his sisters and brother were. Time was a crucial thing for his goal.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 03:34 PM

Quote:Wanna hear your beating heart tonight;
Before the bleeding sun comes alive.

Her brother didn't seem as happy-go-lucky as he normally was, looking more distracted than anything. Even if she stood in plain sight, her kin would likely not see her. Rubies would narrow as she zoned in on his presence, thinking of all his positioning and deciding what could be the best way to approach her brother. Perhaps now would be the best time to reveal herself -- and the fact that she had been watching over her poor and stressed brother. It would be a simple way to lift such heavy memories from his shoulders. Quietly, she would retreat from the undergrowth, pressing low to the ground and slithering forth with dexterity and practiced precision. Each paw would fluidly slide forth to allow her to press onward, stopping about twenty feet downwind of her brother. He had wandered beyond the borders of the pack, so she would not be considered a trespasser, a good sign as not to stir up yet more troubling matters for her brother.

She began to poise herself, banner gently swinging behind her rear as all power localized at her haunches, wriggling as she would gently dab the ground with forepaws to ready herself. A small smirk would appear on inky lips before it would fade, rubies zeroing in on her brother. Her previously scrunched shoulders would unfurl in quick reflexes as she pushed up from the grasses, plummeting quickly, and hopefully onto the rear end of her brother, giving a small chuckle, perhaps enough to rouse him from his depression. As usual, she would not speak, preferring a more strong and silent approach than the playful greeting she often offered. He had left their home, and she still had been a bit upset about his leave without telling her. Rubies searched his features for any expression, as well as eying the various scars upon his bodice. "Your scars are healing well from your fight." It was that string of lyrics that would hold a subtle hint that she had been practically stalking him from the shade. She wasn't called a ninja for nothing.

"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-30-2014, 03:43 PM

His distracted mind would be snapped back in place, as if a large exclaimation point had been plastered on the top of his head. His unique bi-colored orbs would come to turn towards whatever had attached itself to his rump. Quelt would have noticed her earlier but he had been too focused on his life. Why, because he knew the nature of his sister anywhere. And suddenly all his stress melted away and he turned into a large over-sized puppy. He moved away from her with a small hop, and faced her. Tail wagging back and forth, as he nearly had his tongue roll out. Smiling as he crouched onto his front legs. It was none other than the justice leader Sheikra.
"Have you been stalking my failures this whole time Sis?" he laughed. Standing up again excited, even the pain was a little faded too. He lifted a paw up for Sheikra to put hers the same. A secret handshake for the old ninja's. But nothing would ever compare to her skills to hide in the dark. Hopefully she would agree to be in his pack, he seriously needed warriors like her. And things would be put into place, it almost felt like Isokan would be full before he could even meet any new wolves.

Speech,

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 05:16 PM

Her brother had indeed been roused from his desperation, his eyes sparking an old flame that had been vanquished so long ago. Suddenly there was an overgrown child in front of her, tail wagging to and fro. Just nearly his tongue dangled from slack jaws as he would lower himself to the ground, taking in her presence as if she were a ghost. A question would roll upon discolored ears, and a smirk would be sent in reply. "I wouldn't say stalking. Purely observing." A chuckle would slide easily from inky lips as she would allow her stature to loosen, her own foreleg rising up to meet her steely brother's, a classic unforgotten. She would approach her much larger brother, who was nearly twice her size, but she was unfazed as always. Her shoulder would gently bump his right, below the scarred area to avoid irritating it, as her masked face would seek the fluffy chest of his and nuzzle it gently as well.

"Life's been a bit rough for you it seems. I've been just waiting for the right moment to allow you to see me -- though I am a bit surprised you haven't caught my scent in various places." A soft laugh would slide from inky lips as her painted forelegs would reposition to bring her closer to her brother's height, just nearly standing on the tips of the digits, a gentle lick sent to her brother's cheek. "I hear you are going to find your own pack soon? Perhaps the clan we dreamed of: Isokan; can become a reality." Perhaps that was his exact thoughts. She always knew she was the inspiration of her bigger brother to be a leader in the first place, though she wasn't exactly sure how, as she was a simple ninja, a wallflower. Few saw her, but she could know all.

"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-30-2014, 05:38 PM

Sheikra had always been that way, he was probably the only one who knew most of her tricks, and then some she always kept a secret always from him. Quelt couldn't know everything after all, most of the things he had learned, she had been the source of it. Well at least she hadn't seen that male tear into his flesh, that would have been one thing he definitely would have noticed her. The man probably only spared him because he begged for his life and then kicked and ran. Something he purely did not want to speak about should anyone question the other wounds that had now appeared among his body.
"Ahhh I've been busy if you haven't noticed at all, handling five children that aren't yours isn't easy. And then I had to watch as my mate walked away with her father." he shivered a little. Standing in front of her, as she mentioned the age old name Isokan meaning Unity as the kingdom they had once wanted to create. Quelt would make it in his image, but it would mainly be a line for Walkers, and them all alike. After all Quelt had taken their surname as his first name, which is why most of them changed their surname to Arrow. "Yes, the time is coming soon. Sheikra I want you to be there, you are the greatest ninja I know, you can have the rank of a special corps wolf!" he looked at her. His emotions were only building up though. It felt all too real to him.

Speech,

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 06:20 PM

Sometimes a teacher kept their own tricks up their sleeve, and between Quelt and Sheikra, there were quite a few tricks kept to herself, including how to blend in so well, but it perhaps was her own pelt that allowed her to blend. Nonetheless, she taught her brother many skills of stealth and such, but it didn't seem like he used a lot of them, which brought a smile to inky lips. She did not know the source of the fresh scars upon his steely pelt, and he seemed thankful for such. He would shrug, and speak of the troubles he had had, which all of which she knew of some way or another. "Well, if you'd like, could help, but I am not sure that your pack leader would be too happy with a ninja joining his ranks." He obviously was having problems with raising five children on his own, and she would give a gentle lick to her brother's cheek once more before continuing. "It isn't your fault. Sometimes things happen, and I am sure sometimes you will see Irune again. Haven't you thought to go visit her?" She wouldn't press for answers, her voice smooth and calm, despite rarely being spoken to others.

"Just keep marching on, Quelt, and don't give up on anything." As supportive as always, she appeared, gently nuzzling her brother, her steely tail brushing down his brother's striped spine for comfort. Isokan was an age-old name once thought of by the duo, meaning unity. Perhaps someday it would be true, but his offerings shocked the warrioress, rubies erect and widened. "I appreciate your offering, Quelt. But only if you'll allow me to continue to be what we once called 'A Justice Ninja'." She would give a small wink, awaiting his response to her offering. Someday she would become what one could call a mysterious hero who watched over the lands and allies of Isokan, and she would do everything she could to aid any wolf, regardless of alignment.

"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-30-2014, 06:39 PM

Quelt kept a small smile to her, well Abaven was full anyway. All the pups had really filled places, along with Quelt's followers. They had set up shop in Abaven but he told Bass beforehand of this. Sheikra didn't really need to be here, after all it wasn't like he was going to constrict her to him. His bi-colored orbs lowered when she mentioned Irune though. He felt himself tearing up, tears fell from his eyes without him even realizing. He missed her, he couldn't visit her because of the family she belonged to. And he wasn't even sure if Irune would want to see him at the moment anyway. Quelt crying tried to stop, as he pulled himself down rubbing at his eyes with his paws.
Though blinking his tears away he looked up at her at her final comment. Laughing a little bit. "That's what the special corps will be for.... special cases such as yourself." Quelt shook his head. "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't cry in front of others, but I do miss Irune. I went to the north and spoke with her brother, her family is a bit of a sensitive issue which is why I can't see her. But I promised to come to her as soon as I become Isokan's Olori." he puffed out his chest, only to wince because of the wound, lowering himself a little. His cheeks wet from the tears soaking his light slate fur.

Speech,

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 06:59 PM

Here it came, all crashing down on her strong brother. She knew he was strong at heart and mind, and all he seemed to need was a good cry. Gently she would nuzzle her brother, offering a shoulder to cry on, though she already was one. He would begin to shudder gently beside her, his frame rising up and down in short breaths as tears would flow from bi-colored orbs. Rubies would close in a soft song would come from inky lips, a gentle hum. "I know you miss her... and sometimes a good cry will help... and if it will make you feel better... I'll come with you and we can visit her together. I'd like to meet her, and if it will make you happy, I will do anything for you." She knew that her brother needed Irune, and she truly wanted to see him happy, and she would do her best to. His comment on her being a special case was ignored quietly, as she would press against his side, gently nipping his ankles playfully. "You shouldn't have to wait for Isokan. If she's your love, your love shouldn't be hindered by someone who 'owns' her. Nobody can own someone."

"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-30-2014, 07:16 PM

Oh they could definitely own someone, obviously Sheikra had not seen the way things work on Alacritis. This world was all about strength, you needed to be strong in order to survive. If you weren't you better find someone strong to protect you. Anything and everything would come to kill you otherwise. But he didn't say anything on his view about this, as he stood up and felt her next to him. His family was the most important thing to him, they knew that.
"I'm sure she'll be delighted to see you, besides the time for Isokan is very near I feel." his tail flicked. As he gave a sigh and pressed his head onto her own. Her forehead was on his neck. "I made a promise to a dead man that I would make a place for his children, and that I shall. But it will also be for our family as well. Even if me and Serra have changed our Surname's to walker." he noted. But figured she knew about that was well.

Speech,

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 08:20 PM

She read her brother's expression plainly, seeing a bit of a smart thought play along his features, though she wasn't sure why, until she had thought upon what she had just spoken. "I already know that this land is not like that, don't worry." Rubies would give off a calm allure, not offended by her brother in any way. He loved him unconditionally, and he would see that often. "And I'm sure you will keep it Quelt. You've never broken a promise before, and you won't soon." A gentle kiss would be sent her brother's way as she would nuzzle his chest fluff, rubies would soften in a kind smile, before she would begin to hum to a song she knew.

"When I'm standing in the fire, I'll look him in the eye." It was a song she knew was called something like Somebody to Die For. She didn't quite know all the lyrics, but she knew many of the more lighter aligned verses. "I'll let the devil know that I was brave enough to die." Rubies would close, as she would continue her song. "There's no hell he can show me, that's deeper than my pride." Her gentle song would rise up onto the wind, rising to a steady sound upon the wind. "'Cause I'll never be forgotten. Forever I'll fight." This was some sort of theme song for her, it was a song she always sung to herself when she was feeling unsure, and perhaps Quelt would catch onto her lyrics, and remember the song.

""

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-30-2014, 08:33 PM

The two smart ones in the family, it would always be this way and he knew that. His black tail would flick for a moment as he listened to her. As she started saying or singing the lyrics. His ears would perk forward towards her. Well obviously he might remember but he didn't feel like repeating the words. Quelt besides had a horrible singing voice, if he attempted her ear drums would surely break. His bi-colored orbs starred at her. He tried standing on his hind legs and playfully to push her over.
He was always used to being playful around her, she was her go to guy with his youth. Their family had always been close. But now they were even closer to everyone else as well. Quelt had a mate, and even foster children he needed to defend with his life. He had never dreamt he would have people to follow him, but he did.

Speech,

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 09:06 PM

She knew her brother wasn't one to sing, but he obviously seemed interested in her song, her lyrics caught by his slate ears. Rubies would stare back at her brother, ending her verse in just a simple chortle, her thoughts drifting to her brother, whose sadness seemed entirely forgotten now. His paws would work forward, and with her usual reflexes, as soon as his skin brushed hers, the warrioress would step backward and extend her right foreleg, aiming to hook around the elbow of his steely shoulder, and she would draw backward, hopefully to return the favor. If he would go on the ground, playfully or not, she'd tease him gently. "You have to try better than that, bro." She would gently nudge his chest fur again before trotting off, her head turning to look back at her brother. "I will take my leave... I'll see you soon Quelt. If you need me, just call." She would await his response, rubies erect and clear.

""