Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-16-2015, 03:45 PM

Sunlight beat down into the Wildberry Grove as the man walked through the meadow, admiring the maple trees and carefully picking his way around the shrubs which were beginning to fruit and attracting a wide variety of insects. It had been so long since Ullr had last stepped foot in Alacritis. A lot had changed. He'd grown fully into a man and the visions that had haunted him as a child had finally settled, thanks in part to his new found spirituality. The hovered at the corner of his vision, dark, looming shapes hoping to snag his attention but he was now practiced in ignoring them and separating them from actual reality. Those demons would never claim him again.

With a soft grin on his face he continued his exploration, nose sniffing happily through the berries. Movement caught his attention and he looked up for a moment, nose twitching as he thought he caught the scent of bear. No, no it was probably just his imagination. Trotting along he went on his way.

""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-16-2015, 07:15 PM

Summer meant the return of certain herbs, and a good chance to properly dry the appropriate ones in the heat of the day. She had gone to Southern Alacritis for the chance at finding some of the rarer herbs that she had trouble locating at her normal spots. Still, it was funny how her paws had brought her back here. An entire year had passed without her ever seeing her fathers lands again, and now she would be seen here twice in only a few weeks. The land was vast, more so then she recalled, and it turned out there was a great deal still for her to explore.

Nose to the ground, she hunted for her herbs, oblivious to the world. Her senses where filled with earthy delights, the familiarity of it was warming to her despite that she had never been to this part of Suthern Alacritis before. She would have walked directly into the man, if her bird, Little Feather, hadn't burst from the skies in that moment, squawking in the air above her as she jumped forward in surprise, coming nose to nose with a stranger. “uhh, oh. Uhh.. hello there” she said, pulling her face away from his as she sat down on her rump in surprise, she spared a moment to glare up at her bird, through likely without his warning, she would have ran directly into the stranger. Little Feather still squawked and strutted in the sky like something was aggravating him, but Shaye spared little attention for his distress

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-20-2015, 07:09 AM

Delicately Ullr nipped as raspberry from between the thorns and gulped it down, making a face at the unusual taste as his tongue smacked against the roof of his mouth. It wasn't terrible…. it was kind of good but very, very…. different. Ohhh what were these, wolf apples? He trotted over to inspect the yellowish fruit, eyes completely taken by the strange yellow flesh that he did not even notice the girl that almost came right upon him til a squawking songbird came out of nowhere.

Ullr stared at unusual looking girl wrapped in a pelt as dark as night with an odd blue feather gleaming brightly against the fur. He chocked in surprise and quickly sat up. "Oh! um… yes hello…. sorry, you kind of startled me I erm, I wasn't paying attention." He looked away feeling heat rise to his cheeks in embarrassment. Wow… way to go mighty hunter, if that was a mountain lion you'd be dead now. "I uh… Hi. I'm Ullr, who are you? Are you looking to try the fruit here?"

""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-31-2015, 05:55 PM

The other wolf seemed as surprised as she was at the chance encounter. She pulled herself back a step and sat on her hunches, shaking out her coat and grinning sheepishly at the man. She would notice the red stain on his lips, and then the raspberry bush behind him. It was lucky she hadn't knocked him into that by accident! That would have been embarrassing, she shuffled a paw in the earth before looking back up at him again. “Hi Ullr” she said warmly when he gave her his name “I'm Shaye, this it Little Feather” she nodded up to the song bird that had landed on the raspberry bush. “I was just exploring, and herb gathering. Do you live around here?” she wondered

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 06:48 PM

As the woman pulled herself up Ullr found himself momentarily destracted by the bright blue feather that seemed to be woven into her fur. Now what kind of bird left blue feathers that large? It was far to bright to be a magpie feather and far to large to belong to a blue jay or blue bird. Ullr was pulled out of his thoughts as she spoke, introducing herself as Shaye and the little bird as Little Feather? Wait… she could speak to bird?!

"It's nice to meet you Shaye and….uh… Little Feather." He offered a nod to the bird though he wasn't sure at all if the little feathered creature could understand him. Ullr shook his head. "Oh no… I don't really live anywhere. I'm just exploring. What about you does your pack live around here too?" It wasn't hard to miss the pack scent on Shaye's coat but he'd been away for so long he could not guess at the origin of her packs homelands. "Out of curiosity what kinds of plants are you looking for? Also, I'm trying to guess what bird your feather came from. It's really pretty but I honestly can't place it."

""