gems
size
Large
build
player
08-30-2014, 10:49 AM

FOXISH PLOTTING
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

FOX NEEDS PLOTS! All sorts of plots. Good plots and bad plots. Up plots and down plots. Red plots and blue plots. Give me something to doooo! Please, for the love of all that is holy, help me. I'm begging you. I'm up for pretty much anything. The pixels are also links to everyone's profiles, if you wanna take a peek!

[Image: zpgQjcp.png]

Raisa is back, yo! And looking for all sorts of good times. Her mental state is a 'lil fragile at the moment. She does not have a good grip on where she came from or who she is, and is going to need some rehab before she's back to her old self (if she ever gets there.) Looking for FRIENDS, ALLIES, REHAB, and I would not be opposed to threads with the kiddies!

[Image: wmBnIA5.png]

Val is a bit of a wild child, but she has returned to Ebony at last. She may still stick to the fringes of things and range farther than she should, but she really wants to be near her family again. You can expect her to pick a few fights and be snarky, but she's ready to be whatever her siblings need her to be. Looking for: FRIENDS, SPARS, MISCHEIF MAKERS, TEACHERS

[Image: b82uq3z.png]

Freyja is dignified in a 'I might bite your face off if you piss me off' sort of way, and she's looking for something to occupy her time! Hard to say what her mood might be, so unless your char is ready to sing her praises, who knows where it could go? My hroovy baby needs some friends though, shes been wandering for far too long! Looking for: FRIENDS, SPARS, BICKER-ERS, LOVE MAYBE? (Hesitant on that one, but we'll see)

[Image: PqaZ5dj.png]

Lyon is a grump ass, but he has a soft, gooey center hiding away somewhere (I hope.) I would not recommend him for anyone who easily gets their feelings hurt, but if you've got a character who needs a champion, someone to fight for them, or a steadfast ally, he might just be your guy. It would be pretty tough to prove yourself to him, but if you manage it you've got a warrior for life. I would not be opposed to finding a pack for him, but unless he finds the alpha respectable and honorable, consider him gone. Looking for: FRIENDS, ENEMIES, SPARS, SOMEWHERE TO BELONG, LOVE MAYBE? (Hesitant on that one too, not looking to jump into anything)

[Image: LyKIIAf.png]

Lim is my Destruction baby! I'm taking pup plots and future plots for him! He is going to be a mega cute nerd guy, like a daisy chains and lets talk about your feelings sort of fella. A real sweet heart. Please don't break him, that would bum me out. Looking for: FRIENDS, EVEN BETTER FRIENDS, MENTORS, SOMEONE HE CAN CHEW ON

If you guys wanna thread, and want me to start, reply below with the character you want to chill with, the character you'll be using, where, and what sort of thread you want! If you guys have any open threads you want me to hop into post with a link and I'll throw whoever you want in! :D
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!

Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-30-2014, 10:51 AM
I'm looking for Aurelio plots if you have any ideas <3

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014, 10:52 AM by Sheikra.)
If Val wants to be a justice ninja puppeh, Sheikra is welcome to have apprentices. XP

EDIT: ALLL THE ENVOI AND LIM ADVENTURE THREADS YO.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-30-2014, 10:52 AM
Hurting Limerick would bum me out too...

Onto serious stuff, Isi is coming back as you know so she and Raisa will need crazy threads.
Andi will need a thread with Raisa at some point too.
Also Iorwerth might be worth a thread with at some point, he had amnesia for a while. His memory is back now but for there to be someone understanding of his situation and he theirs would be odd for him.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-30-2014, 11:13 AM
For...

AURELIO: Hmm, none of my characters are really 'darkly' aligned. My grump asses (Lyon and Freyja) could probably spark up some trouble if you're looking for it, but as far as like friendly interactions go, maybe Val could stumble across him (is he in a pack?) and scout him out to see if he's a threat to Ebony maybe? That could be fun.

SHIEKRA: As far as a set apprenticeship, I'm not sure seeing as she's re-dedicating herself to Ebony, but any lessons in badassery are always welcome!

ISIDORA: YEESSSSSS to literally everything. No questions asked. This is a yes thing.

ANDI: Please see above.

IORWERTH: Rehab bros are the best bros, or so it has been said. I'd be down for this too. Maybe he could help her get her life back on track?

All of you feel free to PM me to hash out more details or respond here if it so suits you!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014, 11:28 AM by Evelyn.)
Well, Abaven is always looking for more wolves and Bass is pretty awesome... so xD

I've been looking for something for Mercy to do, I'm wanting her to roam away from Scorpion and Othello because she is jealous of all the pups that they keep gathering. Maybe she can run into Lyon and cling to him and just follow him like a lost puppy?

Freyja and B should have a bit of fun, I need my birdy to get some more action.

I FORGOT THAT I HAVE HARUKA. Okay. So. Totally up for Freyja and Haruka spar. She is in Bevroren, but maybe she could help Raisa get her mind back? She has that motherly type of personality that she could help her out.

My focus needs more focus.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-30-2014, 11:39 AM
Eve, Lyon would TOTALLY (grudgingly) take on followers (especially if they were like omg you're so cool and strong.)(This is not a requirement.)(He would also put up with wow you're such an ass, let's go get a bite to eat.)

Freyja could spar! I'm not always the best at spar time frames, so if we could agree on no defaults that would be spectacular. And inter-species friends are wondrous, they could go have some adventures for sure.

HARUKA YES! All of the Raisa bros. All the rehab. Always yes.

When are these threads, when do we start?

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 11:50 AM
Okay! Well, Lyon x Mercy can be anywhere in the south, if you wanna start that one?

Freyja x Haruka spar, I don't mind tossing that up! No defaults is totally fine with, I sometimes forget as well.

Freya x B, would you mind starting? B is better at flying in and causing problems. B has been hanging around in the West, but he can fly so anywhere is good.

Raisa x Haruka I will totally start, is the north okay?

My focus needs more focus.

Oberon I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-30-2014, 12:56 PM
Oberon is like . . . pretty solidly antisocial and doesn't say much but I still want him to meet Raisa. He wouldn't be much for rehab but he could be a listening ear or something? HE'S A JUP BABY IF THAT TEMPTS YOU ANY

Lim/Herne could totally meet (Herne is a Frella baby!!) and make friends bc Herne is also a sweetheart and they could be cute buddies

Freyja and Hel could totally meet if you wanted ~ i'm not sure how that would go but it could be fun

Atka

Loner
Juvenile

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-31-2014, 08:18 AM
Tea wants them awwwwl.

Katja and Raisa need all the threads for everything ever! Maybe they can start to explore Raisa's rather neglected darker side with a little Viking Adventuring.

Freyja and any of my hroovys! I still have Loki, Hati, and Skoll from among her brothers.

I have a rather neglected eagle named Locke that could use threads with anybody but she is unpredictable and a sociopath so only the characters that could handle that lol.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-31-2014, 11:32 AM
@Fawks - We can hold off on Aurelio 'cause I'm still working with him BUT BUT BUT maybe Darrah can offer Raisa rehab and try to get her and Koros back to Abaven where they can help her?