gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-18-2015, 09:13 PM
Moving a few feet from the others Paradox would immediately set herself up. Head was held in line with her spine, chin tucked and tail out. Her ears lay back against her skull and eyes narrowed, pulling her head back and rolling her shoulders forward, keeping her legs evenly spaced and joints bent. She was ready to get this thing started, almost looking forward to it, even with a sad opponent like this. But hey, she couldn't judge, maybe he had a trick up his sleeve... maybe.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Jack I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-24-2015, 07:39 AM
Kreft had an odd way of pairing everyone up, and considering Jack could not see he only had to assume the one closest to him was the one he was referring to. A female, he had scented her before facing towards her. Letting his nose twitch to pinpoint her location, his ears pulled forward to listen to her move. She was setting her defenses in place already. His tail would flick side to side for a moment, ladies would always go first in his book. He dipped his head to her. "Pleasure to spar with you, you get first move." Jack wouldn't waste his time setting his defenses however.

Feeling every bone in his body, he had to modify himself in order to fight correctly. His ears would settle just above his skull, not completely flat so that he could hear the movements the female made. Pulling back his lips, he exposed his canine's and sharpened his sense of smell as he flared his nostrils. Every one of his legs spreading equally underneath him, bending with his toes splayed into the ground for traction. His tail would stop flicking leveling with his spine as he rolled his scruff forward and shoulders inwards. Hackles raised with the hair on the back of his rump high. It didn't make much of a difference but his eyebrows pulled forward anyway. Jack's head tucked slightly, and he silently waited.

0/2 Paradox v Jack for spar