ardent

What's Black and White and Red All Over?

Diablo

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2015, 12:15 AM

Gut wrenching laughter tore from his vocals as the pained squeals of a creature littered the air. The helpless bird was pinned, bitten, then released as the beast watched is try to struggle away from him. Like a puppy, he would crouch down with his hindquarters in the air, tail wagging as the penguin struggled to its feet time and time again in a vain attempt to get away from the predator. Diablo brushed his face in the snow, viper gaze following every movement of the flightless bird until it was able to reach a distance of a few pitiful feet before he launched into action again. He bounded after it like a kitten on a catnip mouse, batting it over like a pin and his large paw the bowling ball. With a distressed squawk, the penguin fell on it's side as it turned to peck at Diablo's muzzle, getting in one good jab at his lower jaw until he held it's head down with right paw. He giggled again, drool dripping onto the birds matted feathers as he nibbled at it's wing. Yes, he was eating it while it still lived, enjoying every second of it's slow death. He'd tortured creatures before, but penguins were fun to play with. Their fat bodies were pumped with blubber, so this would be quite fun. Yellowed fangs would gnaw on the birds wing, the male now crouched as he muffled the birds cries between snow and flesh. Hopefully, nobody would come by to ruin his fun. He would guard this bird until he was done playing with it, until his thirst for blood was satisfied...for the day at least.

"Speech"

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
08-19-2015, 12:24 AM
Ylva had walked by the Polar Sound. She had been thinking about the pups that grew in her belly, and a smile would appear on her muzzle. Thinking about how the pups would become little devils and become like her and Sin, and perhaps even her brother brought a sense of satisfaction. That was, however, until a squawk would echo through the landscape and the smell of blood would follow shortly after.

Ylva walked a bit more and came beside her brother with a chuckle, seeing the flightless bird's eyes soon roll to the back of its head as it soon died. Ylva would bite down and tear off a chunk of flesh, blood dripping from her muzzle. With bodies to feed for in her belly as well as getting food for herself, it would seem that she had to continue to hunt to provide for herself and the pups before they were even born. She paod no heed to her brother as of yet.
Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Diablo

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2015, 01:52 AM

Low and behold as he tenderly nibbled the protesting birds wings and feet, that as soon as he'd taken his eyes off his surroundings his toy would get snatched up long before he was done playing with it. Through the stench of blood and the heavy odor of the bird, he hadn't scented his sister sneaking up on him. Before he knew it, he felt a sudden tug and the ripping of flesh and fat through his paws, and instantly his large shaggy head turned to stare in shock at what had just been done. Eyes were wide, mouth hung open in a surprised and shocked expression. He jumped to his feet then, fur bristling as he glared at his sister. "Hey! What's the big idea you fat blimp! I wasn't done playing with that!" He whined as he stared at his now broken toy, the creature sitting bloodied and lifeless before he turned his gaze back to his sister. Waiting for an answer.

"Speech"

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
08-19-2015, 02:05 AM
Ylva would chew and swallow the bits of flesh that she tore off the bird's body. The smell of blood surrounded her nostrils, but she looked to her brother and glared, "Unlike me, you dont have pups tp feed alongside yourself. Unless you want to feel my paw against your maw, lay off, Diablo," she barked as she continued to eat the bird until she had her fill. She walked over to him and sighed, giving her brother a small nudge. She knew his ways, but, she was not happy with the actions he had done, barking at her cause she messed with his so-called 'toy'.

"Besides you have neices and nephews growing inside of me, you dont want the whelps dying from hunger before you even meet them and teach them your ways, do you?" She grinned.
Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Diablo

gems
size
build
player
08-22-2015, 09:47 PM

He glared back at her as she glared at him, huffing and pouting at what she'd done. Now he would have to find another one, but he was sure that other penguins had seen or smelled or heard the mauling of their companion, and his mood was now ruined to go about looking for another victim. "I'm glad I don't have to deal with, don't wanna look like a puffer fish compared to you." He muttered as he watched her demolish his former toy. He was fuming, and despite all the scuffles the pair had been in, he wouldn't be scuffling with her today...not until her pregnancy was over. His head hung low as he hunched his shoulders, muttering profanities under his breath. He hated when she ruined his fun, but it was all fun and games to her.

When she mentioned the pups, he scowled. So she was using them as excuses now? The nerve of this woman! "Please, they wouldn't starve. They'd suck the nutrients they'd need from your fat head!" He giggled, it was a funny after thought.

Speech Thought Others

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
08-22-2015, 09:54 PM
Her fat head? Oh, now he had done it. She licked the blood from her muzzle and chuckled, her eyes seeming somewhat bloodshot as she approached her brother, claws extended and eyes narrowed, a grin and chuckle escaping from her chest cavity. The pups continued to kick at her stomach, causing her to wince, but she soon stopped front and center of her brother, eyes looking up at him even though he was a couple inches higher than she.

"Funny you say that right now, Diablo," she barked and grinned in a maniacal way, "Cause when the pups are born, I will be sure to send them to you so that you won't be able to play with any of your toys, they would use you as one. Oh, and you will have much fun when it is time for the pups to start biting everything in their path," she laughed at the thought of her children chewing on her brother, and him seeming to be annoyed as always.

Diablo

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2015, 02:27 AM

He would scoff and roll his eyes. He wasn't going to be a punching bag for some little whelps. God why did she have to get pregnant? He'd make sure to stay away until they weren't ankle biters. "Pfft, they can use your baby daddy as a chew toy. You know me, Ylva...I can't promise their safety if they start pushing the wrong buttons." He stood and stalked past her, searching for another toy he knew was not there but he wanted to occupy his mind. It was true, his mind probably wouldn't allow him the patience to be around children for long...He turned around then to face her, fur bristling more as he towered over her. Oh how she was lucky that she was pregnant..

"Don't mock me you fat whale. You and I both know I'm not right in the head to be around pups for long...regardless of who they are." He shuddered as if thinking of something disgusting, but in a way...pups and children in general were really quite disgusting. "I wouldn't trust them around me."

"Speech"

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
08-29-2015, 10:05 AM
Ylva rolled her eyes, mint green orbs showing seriousness and anger, but, she would not attack her brother as of yet due to the children that were growing in her belly. A small, corrupted sigh escaped her maw as she walked past her brother, tail slightly brushing past his muzzle. She remembered Diablo and she were very close in the past; now, it seemed as if they were falling apart ever since her pups were to be born soon. The dame sat down, tail wrapping around her side and closed her eyes.

"I may be a fat whale, but this "fat whale" has a duty to the man i allowed my soul to be taken over by. Hell, he could kill me if he wished and I wouldn't give a damn," she replied. She was not afraid of death, for everyone, one of these days, were going to die anyway. She looked to the sky, eyes closing as she felt a kick from inside her stomach, flinching slightly from the surprise attack, but, she paid no heed and continued to look up at the sky. Her eyes stayed closed as she looked.