ardent

I Can't Drive 55

Einarr

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2015, 08:29 AM

The time to patrol was upon him, and the massive boy would rise from his den early. There were scents of Imperium all around, reminding him once more of what he had chosen, where he was. The young male would breathe in, searching for one scent in particular. He had been given the task of patrolling not alone, but with another, and he was not about to disappoint Valentine by doing things half-assed. Red-violet eyes would narrow slightly, locking onto the scent of the girl. Ahh, there she was. With a toss of his head Einarr would set off in search of her den.

Whether the girl was up yet or not he didn't care. All that mattered was that she be ready for their patrol. Einarr would come to a stop before her den and let out a low growl for the other. "Time to go." What was her name again? Renhett? Or something to that effect anyway. The male would remain standing, waiting for the woman to emerge so they could get this show on the road.

"Talk" "You" Think

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-29-2015, 09:52 PM

Renhett was already awake at that time. She was no laze about, her duties meant a lot to her despite not being very pack driven. Her day had started with going through her herbs, and then mental notes on her own condition and how she felt. Self-talk of the sort, it was important on self esteem for some wolves. If anyone knew it'd probably make her weaker of them all, but their heads did tend to hold many little secrets. So hearing the man's voice she was already at the outside of her den near him. A small smirk appearing on her face.

"Ready dear Einarr." she would prance out of the den a little. Her tail would flick back and forth, her paws ready for this dual timed patrol they had been placed on. Perhaps she would make Valentine proud, one thing she wanted to do is that she was extremely curious about him. However her focus would be on Einarr for a moment, his markings struck her as seemingly similar to that of her own parents. Mainly that of her father.

"Talk"

Einarr

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2015, 11:14 AM

The girl would practically prance out of the den, and Einarr would wriggle his nose a little. Goodness, she wolves could be such a pain. He could tell from her bubbly nature that this was going to be a long patrol. The young man would breathe in, trying to keep his temper in check as he looked at her. “Please don’t call me “dear”. I don’t know you like that.” The man would swish his tail with a bit of irritability, beginning to walk already.

“Let’s keep this to the point, alright? I don’t want to get yelled at by Valentine, or worse, if we don’t complete our rounds.” He would give a sigh, glancing back over his shoulder at the female. “Though... I suppose some chat wouldn’t hurt along the way.” Goodness it felt so painful to say that. Since when had he become such a shut in? Perhaps it was after he left his mother’s side. She always did bring out the best in him.

"Speech"

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-17-2015, 09:45 PM

Fair enough. She wouldn't call him dear, but it was amusing to call him such. For such a young boy who struck her as oddly as familiar, he was smart and she would not put him under any sort of harsh pressure. Her paws would be quick she was no stranger to work. "Pretty sure he won't yell at either of us. We do our work." she would shrug her shoulders as they walked. Eindarr, he didn't seem too bad so far. Even if he gave off a standoffish feeling to him.

"I'm all ears for talking though, didn't mean to offend earlier." Renhett would smirk at the male. She would flirt with a rock if she could, but she would keep her distance for his sake. He was one of those rather gentleman wolves wasn't he. No, she didn't know that yet. It took time and effort to study someone, and on top of that she wasn't one to make assumptions so quickly.

"Talk"

Einarr

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2015, 01:16 PM

Einarr would give a small nod as Renhett gave her opinion. Maybe, maybe not. But either way Einarr didn’t want to take a chance on that. He wanted to make sure that their work was done and there was definitely no reason for Valentine to get sore with them. He would flick an ear as Renhett spoke again. He was walking, keeping his eyes on the borders though he was also focused on her too. Eyes on one thing, ears on another.

“It’s fine, so long as you learn.” Einarr would explain, breathing out slowly. “Anyway... If there is anything you want to know or talk about specifically go ahead. I’m not... The best for initiating conversation.” Einarr would flick his tail. “Unless of course you want to talk about fighting.”

"Speech"

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-24-2015, 05:25 AM

Renhett tried to keep her eyes on the borders as well, though she would keep looking back at Einarr. Trying to read him. The way he breathed, everything about him. His tone of voice, he was honest. This brought a smile upon her face, no, she didn't mind this one bit. Neither did she mind him. Though she couldn't help but to giggle about his comment with fighting. "Fighting, something I'm not very good at." she stated rather simply. "Well, how did you come to join Imperium?" she asked tilting her head. She had ended up in a match with Valentine himself. His breathing and everything right up in her face. Renhett found herself trailing closer to Einarr than anyone normal would. However she was trying to better hear him as well.

"Man someone would have to be stupid or out of their mind to appear at Imperium's borders with trouble." she thought out loud. Remembering that a majority of the members here were giant ass wolves. Even those not related to Valentine. Birna was her name? Yes, Renhett knew that she wasn't even the tallest of normal wolves. Standing at a mere thirty three inches, she was relatively average after all. So healing seemed to be the stalemate.

"Talk"

Einarr

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 02:07 PM

Einarr was actually surprised when the femme said that she wasn’t good at fighting. His own mother, and his sister, were strong women... He couldn’t imagine a female who would be of the dainty sort, in all honesty. Herbs and things of that nature was something he just didn’t understand, never saw his family into, so he didn’t think others should be like that. He would flick his ear thoughtfully, trying to muse over what he thought of her. She didn’t seem too bad. Perhaps he would play nice and attempt to make a friend... Or at least an ally.

“I was seeking a pack where I could grow as an individual. My old pack, Secretua, fell apart. I fought Valentine to prove myself and well, here I am.” The man would say, stating things in the shortest way he could think of.

“Fools indeed they would have to be. I’ve smelled some slaves about as well. A bit of a shame they were so foolish.” The young man would shrug. “What got you into herbs though?” Einarr would pause. “I don’t understand it.”

"Talk" "You" Think

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-08-2015, 10:08 PM

Renhett hadn't learned healing so easily. No one in her family had been a healer, not in her adopted family either. Most of it was because of her brother, though her ears twitched for a moment when she heard Einarr mention fighting Valentine. "I had to fight Valentine too to get in. I guess I'm not as bad as I think I am." she would joke a bit. Though when she read him, it was obvious he wasn't a man who made friends. The type who saw no need in them, well, she loved friends. Quiet frankly, an ally meant friend to her. However, whatever he thought, as long as he didn't hate her she supposed that was alright.

"It wasn't herbs at first. It was the mental part. My brother has something where he cannot feel remorse. Not that he's a bad man, he just cannot physically comprehend taking a life. He gets angry easily, he once was a part of Imperium but who knows what happened to him. The herb thing just followed. Since mental healing is scarce. It's hard to do when you can't see into someone's head." Renhett would say, Einarr was easy to read. That was probably why she felt so at ease. She wouldn't let him know that though. "You don't need to understand it. Just know if you're hurt I'm a call away." The female threw a wink at him. Renhett would always be able to come to someone's aid in Imperium if they needed her. It was her duty, to make sure they were all safe and healthy on all edges.

"Talk"

Einarr

gems
size
build
player
11-04-2015, 09:57 AM

Einarr would give a small nod as Renhett spoke again. So she too had to spar Valentine to get a position within the pack. Good, showed that there was some sort of system going to ensure that wolves got the ranks that they deserved. With his gaze wandering, he was surprisingly still keeping his attention for the most part on the femme at his side. He was intrigued to here that it had been a mental sort of healing at first she had tried to do.

“I guess I can understand that. In a way you just wanted to be something that could help the ones you loved.” He would pause, glancing towards the North. “I used to be like that too. But... Times change.” Why was he opening up to this femme? He’d give a grunt, shaking his head.

“Not that it matters. I thank you for your offer, but I doubt I’ll be needing it.” He’d continue to walk again, giving a soft huff. “What... Do you see in me...?” He was curious as he asked the question, glancing at the fae with his red-violet eyes.

"Speech"