ardent

Momma, I'm Leaving Home

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2015, 07:09 PM

The young man was two years old now, leaving home to strike out on his own. A new home is what he wanted, what he needed. He knew that though he had made some amends with Mystic that things would never truly be the same between them. That as he grew his mind would only return to those dark days, and the guilt would eat at him. So instead he would leave, seeking out a new place to call home -- and the best place to do that was to go to the plateau where battles could arise.

Sure Naoise knew there was a chance of getting force claimed here, but the young man didn't mind the risk. He would fight with all he had and if he was taken as a slave, well, at least he could say that he tried. He would stop in the middle of the battlefield, gaze determined. Tilting back his head his song would fill the air. Come find me.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-20-2015, 09:29 PM

He'd travel near the battlefield, the male on his way to find something to fight. Perhaps see if that lion was still around, though mostly to release his tense muscles from the hold of the dull pack life. Sonticus wasn't what he expected, the spar training rather...interesting but embarrassing all the same. Some of the members hated him, some liked him, and it made it all the more amusing for him as he thought of his next move. The summer heat beat down on his white coat as he trotted towards the ever so familiar terra, and what he would come to find was quite the surprise. A howl lifted his head, ears perked as he listened carefully. Ah, someone was looking for something eh? Well, perhaps he would stroll on over and find out just what that might be. Perhaps too, it was time to find someone that he could use, or rather, exploit or corrupt into following him back. However, he had other plans as well. Plans that would remain in secret, even from Arian's ears.

It did not take long for Sin to find the boy, roughly two years of age it seemed, and he looked strong enough. Trailing behind the youth, he snaked his way around the boys left side until he came around to step in his way. A hardened yet curious gaze searched the male, a smirk appearing ever so slowly. Sin stood tall, tail over his back in dominance as he said not a word for a long moment. "Unless you're looking for something specific, your call could be quite deceiving." He chuckled, tail swishing slightly behind him. "Danger lurks in all aspects of life, it's possible you're walking right into it. What do you seek?" It was a mixture of a threat and a question, Sin always needed something, and this was one of those things. If this was a potential claim, he would not hesitate.

"Speech"

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2015, 05:12 PM

Naoise would not be kept waiting long. A man would find the boy, covered in bloodstains upon his coat, and Naoise would look upon him. A fearsome creature, who, by right, was likely stronger and more powerful than he. But did that mean he was going to give in? No. He would not be intimidated by this man. Naoise would lift his head up high, his gaze focused on the golden hues of the other. “I’m aware that there are dangers.” He would say softly.

“But I know that there are potential rewards to the risk, sometimes greater than the risk they have taken. I’m hoping for such a case. I’m seeking a home, one where I can swear loyalty and yet not be held as some pawn. I care little for their actual alignment, for I can sway to either side of the spectrum if need be.” A hint that he wasn’t all sugar and spice. “You smell of a pack. Looking for followers?”

"Talk" "You" Think

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-26-2015, 12:46 AM

This kid had guts, or so it seemed. Sin's amber gaze locked on his even as the other male stood as tall as he could, granted that Sin was a couple of inches taller still. "You're a bold one, aren't you?" And smart. Sin kept further questioning to himself, his features almost never changing as the young male continued to explain what he sought, and through it a smirk eventually found its way to the surface. He opened his mouth to respond then, but right before he could the youth mentioned Sin's pack scent. The alabaster male shut his mouth for a moment, a darker hint of a smile reappearing.

"What you seek can be attained. And yes, that is a pack scent upon me but it won't last for long. Followers I do seek, but for a different purpose." He stepped closer to the male, senses on alert should the boy decided he wanted a good fight. Scars contorted upon his visage as the smile grew further. "It seems to me, I know exactly which side of the 'spectrum' you belong, boy." He paused for a moment, coming to a halt about three feet from the boys left side. "Do you seek a place where chaos is imminent? Because I can assure you, none of my followers are merely pawns. That position is solely reserved for slaves...and you don't want to be a slave, do you?"

talk, think

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2015, 11:35 AM

Naoise would dip his head to the older male. “Only as bold as I am willing to back up.” It was easy to cause a fight here in Alacritia with words alone. You had to be willing to back up what you said, and willing Naoise was. He was ready to fight if he had to, but he didn’t think it would be necessary. At least not today, not against this man. Instead he would listen in kind to the blood streaked male, listening to what he had to say about Naoise’s goals.

“I am fine with chaos, so long as it knows to steer clear from my loved ones.” Naoise would smirk slightly. “For even the fallen can fall again, and if I have to I’ll make sure they don’t get up again. I’m not seeking to be a slave, but I cerwon’t tainly allow my family to suffer that fate just because their hearts lay more in the light.” Naoise would let his gaze meet golden hues.

“As long as you can respect that I see no reason why we can’t merely leave this place together peacefully. You with a new pack member, and I with a pack that I can grow within. Tell me, do we have a deal?”

"Talk" "You" Think

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Sin Hellstrom

He listened quietly quietly to the young boy, plans hatching in his mind as he swayed him. Though perhaps it was a mistake to tell him of a family...Sin could be just as ruthless as he could be neutral or "friendly" to some, even perhaps indifferent. But he would not bother pressing about details towards the family, right now he was more interested in getting this kid among his ranks, and it would seem to be successful.

It was funny however, that the male was the one proposing something. Sin offered a a sickly sweet smile, one he often used to make others believe what he wanted then to. "Usually it is I that proposes the deal, but you're a smart boy. And it's the sharp minds we need in this world. You have a deal. What's your name, boy?" He would slightly shift his stance, tail flicking behind him as amber gaze took in the male's appearance. He was young yes, but perhaps he could mold him into something strong and fierce..

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2015, 05:56 PM

Naoise would watch the male before him as a sickly sweet smile crossed onto the face of the blood stained male. A smart boy? Why did those words almost seem... Off? He’d twitch his ears, surprised to hear that the other man accepted his deal. “So glad to hear that we could come to a deal.” The young man would raise his head slightly, offering a slight smile of his own. “The name is Naoise Sorrell-Savvil. What might your name be, hmm?” His words were curious. He’d keep his gaze level with that of the other man. What had he just gotten himself into?

"Talk" "You" Think