gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-23-2015, 02:12 AM

Amachi would follow Arian, but her mind was confused with what the President had told her. She understood what she had said about going to their allies, but what did she want with Amachi. She was but a special forces wolf. It wasn't under her job to be calling meetings was it. The only members she knew a little bit were Avalon and Xephyris. Even then, she knew Avalon and Arian were close. She would get in trouble if they found out they didn't advice against it. "Miss President please take a breath, I know you are worried but you should be going to packs alone should you?" Amachi could easily keep up with Arian she was fast despite her leg.

Standing in front of Arian now, she looked at her with worried eyes. "Are you sure about this? Imperium is an empire more stronger than our own pack." Amachi's tail flicked back and forth. She just wanted Arian to really think about this. She knew that they were getting rid of Sin, but it also meant they had to adjust themselves. Her toes splayed out into the soft Summer snow. Worry filled in her lungs, maybe Amachi would have to call a meeting among the council too.

""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2015, 02:36 AM

Amachi stopped Arian in her tracks. Think about it for a moment she told her. Arian would look to the ground, yeah she took in a deep breath and then let it out again. No, she shouldn't go. As much as Arian wanted to longed to go see her brother and great uncle she was the president of this pack and needed to stay here. "They are stronger, but we have to put of a fight rather than just keel over and let them take us. Let alone disrespect us. I just.... hope Fiori and Abaven help. It's alright if they don't I'm just hoping." Arian pulled her head down then picked it up again. Glaring intensly at Amachi. "I'll stay here I've decided. Avalon can go to Fiori and Jack will go to Abaven with the message.... we're going to siege Imperium." her tail flicked back and forth.

"Amachi, I promote you to Minor Line, you've always been a good advisor. If Sonticus is still around when this is over, I hope to work with you. Let's call Avalon and Jack then hold a meeting." Arian would tilt up her head in a howl for Avalon and Jack. This needed to be swift. She knew it was a little quick but it was better to strike before they ended up getting killed on their own pack lands. Letting her head down she watched carefully for the two.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-23-2015, 02:46 AM

She'd been pacing back and forth in her cabin, tail flicking irritably and a scowl plastered to her face. She had been out hunting in the marble wash, and came back to the scent very different from that of Sonticus. Someone had trespassed, and she didn't understand why nobody had been around to stop them. There was one way on and off the ship for crying out loud! Just..what the fuck!? Her frustration grew, and she wondered if Arian even knew about it...it turned out, she would find out soon enough. Head picked up when she heard the Presidents call, and immediately she headed out. Wasting no time as she quick trotted towards Arian and...Amachi? This was more serious then she thought.
Stopping before the pair, she quickly dipped her head in a hasty greeting. "I imagine I'm not the only one who found out."

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Jack I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2015, 02:53 AM

Jack had heard the call easily. As the male got up and quickly would go over to the group of three women. His ears would pull in all directions. He smelt the distance of enemies, he guessed that they had crossed into their territory. Only worriedly he would turn his head over to Avalon's voice. "I'm under the impression that, this was not a friendly visit." Jack would say as he stood by. If this meant they were going to attack, then he was ready. That's what it felt like to him, bristling underneath his paws the warrior would await orders.

He just hoped everyone would come out okay out of all of this. He had been in a war, it was not a pretty thing. To fight in one again, he would have to make sure to protect anyone he could. Especially Avalon. The black male felt the wind his fur, letting the thoughts play out in his head. Please let nothing about this go wrong.

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2015, 02:59 AM

Arian was relieved that they had come so quickly. Amachi was right, they would be faster than she. With no messengers seeing as Hakku was gone. It made her frown as she looked at Avalon. "Imperium invaded Sonticus lands, Valentine was playing with his woman too." her anger was clearly shown in her face. As she softened it a bit she looked at Avalon. "As a council member I give you a choice to advice me, but the basic point is we're going to wage war against Imperium. If we don't they'll strike us first." Hopefully this wasn't dragging it along too much. She would be holding a meeting as soon as Avalon and Jack came back from their respective places.

"Avalon I would like you to go to Fiori, my brother Leo is the alpha there tell them about the seige and ask for their assistance. Jack same task to you but to Abaven." Her crystal eyes switched between the two wolves. "I'm trusting you with this, if they refuse don't be mad. They have their own rights. May the gods bless you." Arian would flick her tail back and forth. It was a moment like this, she was deathly calm. So very much so it sort of scared her, she was positive this time it was the correct decision.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-23-2015, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2015, 03:05 AM by Amachi.)

At first Amachi was relieved, then she was a bit surprised. Promoted in the midst of war, and then told to stick around. Well Amachi would try her best, this was her home after all and it wasn't the first time she had been caught into fighting. Her eyes moved over to Avalon and Jack and she nodded her head in a small greeting to them. After Arian had finished explaining, Amachi would shift her weight to one side. "As soon as the two of you are back we'll call a seige meeting." she would note. As she turned around and headed back into the ship.

She had to check on ana, and tell her of the news. After all, this was going to be a hard part of her life. There was no way she would be able to participate. Amachi would probably ask that she stay with wherever Arian's pups would be going. This was a daring move for Sonticus to be doing, but such was life.

-exit-
""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Jack I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2015, 03:09 AM

His assumptions would be correct, as he listened closely. Amachi had left by the time he switched glances between Avalon and Arian or at least appeared to. He knew of Abaven's scent through the boy Arian had been training, so he nodded his head to the president. "I'll go. Quickly as well. We cannot have those pups of yours getting in harms way and ignoring all of this." Jack's legs pivoted on the snow. It was going to be a long journey, as already he bolted off in the direction of Abaven's territory. He was very well off despite being blind.

The male would leave with a small bark to the others. Concentrating on his task, tail flicking behind him as the male concentrated on his senses so that he didn't run into anything. This was how he would protect his pack. Maybe the gods bless him indeed, he kept his son and his little sister in mind. They would want him to do well by these new pack mates of his.

-exit-

"Talk"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-23-2015, 03:14 AM
Avalon

Her tail continue to twitch with irritation as she waited to find out what was going on. Head turned as Jack showed up as well, though she didn't offer a smile nor a friendly gesture as she normally would have. She was much too pissed off about this whole ordeal, about their lands being so vilely desecrated...especially with children around no less! It seemed the invading pack had no respect for others, and was sure that if someone had walked into their lands and done the same, she was sure that pack would have unleashed their fury. But of course...it seemed they acted like they owned everything. Though she didn't know them, she held no respect for them. Clearly, it was something they didn't hold dear to them...

Ears flattened to her head and her fur bristled as Arian explained to them what had happened. Her eyes growing wide with shock and disgust, then narrowed in cold fury. Normally, she was peaceful...but not for those who didn't deserve it. She had grown up to see that there were good wolves, and bad ones..and these particular ones were the latter, obviously. She nodded, confirming that she would go. And was glad that Arian for once, had actually wanted her input in such a matter. "I am not against the idea, surprisingly...but they clearly deserved it and should expect such a thing to happen for blatantly disrespecting our lands. Though we might not have the numbers or power the other might have, I'm willing to unleash my full fury on those deserving." She hissed. Her mission first and foremost, was to head to Fiori and tell them what was to happen. And she would do so with the intent of returning with Fiori, and if not then...Sonticus would be in it alone. But she hoped not.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!