Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2015, 03:14 AM

This had been a long journey indeed, the male would stop at the borders trying to catch his breath. Of course he had taken a rest while on the way, but he couldn't just let Sonticus hang in the balance. Whatever was going back on at home made him worry, and in the back of his mind he was wishing Avalon the best of luck as well. After he composed himself some Jack threw back his head in a hoarse howl in summoning for the alpha's of the pack. To relay his message quickly and find out if they were going to participate or not. He remembered Arian's words however, if they didn't want to help do not hold a grudge. He wouldn't but he was only silently hoping. Jack sat down near the border, shutting his blind eyes to try and catch some breath. Tail curling around his haunches. Please, everyone be alright.

"Talk"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-23-2015, 08:34 AM
The call was heard by Bass, who's ears pricked at the unfamiliar call. Curiosity rose in him as he trotted towards the border, the urgency in the mans voice not missed. It didn't take him long to reach the border, yellow eyes gazing at the man he didn't know. "Yes, what brings you to Abaven?" he asked. He picked up the sent of Arian's pack on his fur, and as he sat down he hoped that everything was okay. That was a long trip, from the north to here. The furs prickled on the back of his neck, there must be something big going on if this stranger had come all this way. Quickly sitting before the darker brute, his ears pulled forward as he awaited an answer, slight anxiety making his tail tip quiver behind him. While he didn't really know Arian well, it didn't mean that he had any ill wishes against her.

Jack I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2015, 02:39 PM

Jack would shift slightly uncomfortably as Bass approached and spoke. The male was rather tired from running all that way but he had to complete the task given to him. "Jack Stone from Sonticus. I come with rather unhappy news." he would try to compose himself. There was a unsettling amount of fear inside of him, maybe just nervousness from the thought Sonticus would be in this alone. He probably knew far better than anyone that they were not strong enough alone to face imperium. However, battle was something that didn't come lightly to them.

"Imperium invaded our pack lands a few nights ago, Sonticus is placing a seige against Imperium for our protection. We would like to ask Abaven as one of our allies for assistance in this seige." Jack stated his business very clearly, as he couldn't see Bass' expression. He was at a standstill, pulling ears forward to wait for some sort of word of mouth. Jack knew Allen who was here was family for Arian.

"Talk"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-23-2015, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 03:07 PM by Evelyn.)

He could very easily sense that this male was uncomfortable and scared, which made him even more concerned. A frown was set deep on his maw, a brow raised as he waited for the blind man to speak. They must be rather desperate to have a completely blind man run from the North to the East, not an easy journey, by himself. How he got here in one piece was beyond the knowledge of the man, but only solidified the need fr his attention. Urging the man to go on silently, at last he spoke. Ears flickered slightly as he said that Imperium invaded their pack, curiosity brimming in the pale man. Invaded to Bass meant that they came into their land and took things, possibly attacking the pack as well, making him more concerned for the northern pack. "Did they attack you? It would be unwise to make an attack on a larger, stronger pack if they have already done damage." Bass warned, tail flickering idly at his side. Trespassing was one thing, an invasion was something else completely. And why would they do that anyways? There wasn't much up in that frigged waste land. "But I am afraid that I cannot help you, my sister lives within Imperium and I will not help launch an attack against my kin. Give Arian my best regards, and warn her that she should stand back. It is not smart to go up against Imperium, they have some of the strongest warriors that this land has seen. I would suggest to just leave it be for now, unless you don't mind walking into a pack of maimy soldiers." Even Valentine's daughter had shown Bass just how strong their forces are -- and made him even more glad that he seemed to improve the shaky relationship between him and Imperium. "However I am not your leader, but please do tell her my warnings." A blind warrior would not fair well against a pack of giants. Remembering that Starling was still up North, he quickly rose to his paws and stared at the blind man. "Starling, my son. Would you send him home please? I don't want him up there with the siege going on."

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Jack I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-23-2015, 06:20 PM

He had probably heard the worse thing he could, but he let Arian's words ring in his ears. This was after all their choice, many of the wolves as he had seen including Avalon were aware this was almost close to suicide. Whether that's what Arian was aiming for, he didn't know. "I think Arian's carefully pin pointed the fact that Imperium is stronger than us." he would say. "Thank you Bass, I hope your sister remains safe for this seige if she's involved." Jack dipped his head to Bass. As far as he was aware, Arian had a sister here as well. A personal thought came to mind.

"This is personal but, Arian's sister lives within this pack, please don't let her know of this. Knowing how they are about family Limno would want to help." It was better if it was just kept to the down low. The blind man would turn around to the direction of Sonticus. The sooner he got back the better, they were doing something completely insane. Yet he knew, when wolves like these were cornered, maybe Sonticus themselves would prevail.

"Talk"