size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-23-2015, 04:16 PM
Rhythm had only been back in Abaven for a few hours, she'd spent some time with her siblings. Somehow she'd managed to trail away from them and make her way to the rapids for a nice long drink. Celebrating with her litter mates had been wonderful, and even more she'd grow excited for the little ones on their way. The quiet was nice though, as she made her way to the river's edge she'd smile softly and walk slowly. It seemed like life passed much slower here in Abaven, it felt like it was almost a short vacation. She still missed Valen, but she could never have enough time with her family. She'd need to return to them quickly and find Shaye, she was most excited about her niece's reaction. Her dark tail would swish contentedly behind her as she leaned down to lap up her cool drink.
""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-23-2015, 04:21 PM

Shaye had no idea that Rhy was in Abaven territory, she hadn't been in pay lands when the call had rung out, so when she crossed a scent trail of her Aunt, she would freeze in surprise. Her head head would lift and she scented the air, a bright grin already spreading across her face. The little white flower Arcus had given her was still tucked in her hair and it bobbed up and down the movements of her head as she took off across the territory.

She would find Rhythm enjoying a drink by the rapids and she easily jumped forward and pounced on her Aunt, giggling as she landed on her favorite wolf's back, before Shaye let herself slip off, and she would fall on her own back, and her head would lift upwards to look up at the sky. She was already giggling, her thumping tail knocking against Rhythm's leg with ever movement. “Got you” she said simply.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-23-2015, 04:45 PM
The refreshing liquid rushed down her throat, as she lifted her head and swallowed the last bit there was a sudden pressure on her back and some pretty excited giggles in her ear. She'd grin like mad as she twisted her head back to watch her niece fall from her back and land on the ground at her feet. She couldn't help the hearty laugh that left her lips as her bright eyes watched the very tall girl. Her little miracle child, she could have easily died on the day of her birth. Rhythm wouldn't forget that knowledge, ever. "You did." She'd laugh a little more as her legs folded beneath her. She'd reach down to nuzzle at the girl's chest, a rather mischievous smile on her features. "I'm glad you found me! I need your help ah.. diagnosing myself."
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-23-2015, 04:50 PM

Rhythm was always happy to see her, it was a part of the woman's charm, why Shaye always adored to be in her presence. Well, that and the fact that Rhythm was her hero, had always treated her like a hero, and never ever hesitated on any request Shaye asked of her – like teaching the young wolf healing. So many reasons to adore her Aunt. Rhythm's muzzle would find Shaye's chest, and the girl giggled as her breath stirred the hairs there, tickling. She thrashed a little in the grass, before jumping backwards to escape.

Her laughed paused however as Rhythm's words sunk in, and she tilted her head, curious and uncertain. “Diagnosing yourself, are you sick?” she asked worriedly, before putting on a serious face and nodding. She moved back to her Auntie's side, she listened to her Auntie's breath and heart beat, screwing up her face as she listened. “What are your symptoms?” she asked, like she would of any patient, seeing if Rhythm had been throwing up or experiencing headaches, ect.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-23-2015, 05:05 PM
Shaye was quick to become serious as Rhythm gave her a task, she'd look upon her curiously. Rhythm would look back, taking in the question as seriousness settled over the both of them. Rhythm was just having fun, but she was excited to test Shaye in this scenario. "I might be," she'd grow silent as Shaye looked her over, monitoring breathing, listening to her heartbeat, all the little basic stuff before asking about her symptoms. "Well, I've been getting sick in the mornings.. and well all day at odd intervals. My scent has changed and I've been feeling a little lethargic." She'd give her all that she'd been feeling and would wait to see if Shaye correctly guessed what it was that had gripped her aunt so suddenly. Her expression still one that said she was up to no good Rhy would perk her ears at the young Destruction and wait for her answer.
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-23-2015, 05:15 PM
Might be? of course Rhythm would know what was wrong with her, if she was sick or not. Shaye understood then that it was all just to test her, and a slight smile broke through her serious face, it didn't sit there long, just enough to show hereslf she didn't need to freak out, just think. Rhythm was throwing up? Oh, her poor Aunt, that generally meant a stomach bug or a more serious illness. she was already thinking what herbs to prescribe her, but realized she needed to finish diagnosing first. Scent had changed? that was an odd one, the scent of a wolf didn't really change, well sure one could generally taste sickness on it, but.. oh. she realized it was a huge hint on Rhythm's part, she was trying to help her apprentice along.

Shaye realized what she had forgotten to do, she took in a deep breath of her Aunt, closing her eyes, thinking about the scents. when she opened her eyes again, let the breath out, there was surprise and wonder in Shaye's eyes. "Rhythm" she gasped "your pregnant!" it was almost an accusation before she gave a happy laugh, squealing at running to hug her Aunt. "but thats amazing, are you happy? who's the dad? can I be their big sister? there going to have to love me if they want to share you with me" she teased

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-23-2015, 05:53 PM
Shaye was very much intent upon being serious about her task, it didn't take too long for her to realize this was just a test as opposed to Rhythm actually needing help realizing her illness. Shaye was determined though and after describing quietly what she was experiencing. Then Shaye was quick to pick up on the cues. With a surprised gasp Shaye would realize her Aunts puzzle. With obvious excitement in Her voice Shaye would say it, and Rhythm would nod excitedly.

She'd lean into Shaye's touch as she filled her with a list of questions. "It is amazing, and I'm very happy and excited for them." her voice was riddled with the pride she felt. "Valentine is the father, silly. And I'm afraid you'll have to settle for cousin, and of course they'll love you!" Shed smile widely and bury her features into Shayes neck. "They're going to adore you." Now she's just have to hope desperately that she made it through the birth.

Sorry for typos phone post

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-25-2015, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015, 02:52 AM by Shaye I.)
Her many questions would get answered, as the two leaned in together and shared the moment. She couldn't believe Rhy was pregnant, she would be sharing her Aunt? But that didn't seem to bad, they could join on her lessons, be a part of their family. “I'll be their sister” she grumbled under her breath, but grinned up cheekily at her Aunt. Somehow Cousin just didn't say how important they would be to her, sisters made them sound that much more important and a part of the family.

“So you and valentine will raise them and be a family now?” the dynamics of Imperium had always confused her, and as she puzzled over it, she looked up at her Aunt through her lashes, her expression partly shy, partly puzzled. “How do you know if you love a boy, Auntie?”

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-25-2015, 12:51 PM
Shaye was completely determined that she be called their sister, and really Rhythm wished that they really could be. While Motif was Shaye's mother sometimes it really seemed like the tall girl belonged to Rhythm all along. "Alright, sister." she'd give in as she nuzzled Shaye even further. These were going to be very special babies and she couldn't wait to meet them. The girl's questions didn't let up, she guess right about the first one the second one startled her a little bit. Skimming the first question, which was more like a confirmation anyway. "Mhm," Her face turned more serious though, "Well first, you've got to be older." Shaye was too young to be thinking of boys.. right? She wasn't even two yet! Hopefully she'd at least partly believe her statement. "But, I got butterflies in my tummy, I couldn't stop thinking about him, and I just wanted to take a nap in his fuzzy coat." She'd try to be silly when the topic really was serious, she didn't know where it was going but she'd most certainly try and dissuade Shaye from falling in love yet.
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-25-2015, 03:01 PM
She was surprised when Rhythm relented, she hadn't actually expected her to, but next thing Shaye knew there would be an agreement that she could call these beautiful children her siblings, through that was also likely to confuse them. Shaye leaned forward and showered her Aunt in love and affection, a deep note of happiness resonating in her chest.

Shaye didn't tell her if Rhy and her would raise the babies as a family, and that worried her. She wasn't really sure Valentine was the family sort, but surely if he made babies with someone he had an obligation to love and care for the family, to be theirs she sighed, but didn't ask it again. Shaye squinted up at her Aunt as she told her she needed to be older before she could fall in love with boys, oh, was that so? She thought, a little defiantly, but still grinned cheekily at her Aunt in response to her own thoughts. She puzzled over Rhythm's explanation, trying to match it to the fuzzy feelings in her own stomach before she spoke again. “Did you feel safe around them? And seeing the.. the light in their eyes when they spoke of their passions was the cutest thing in the world?” she tried to put her thoughts into words, but it was a struggle, how could anyone ever explain the feelings she felt about Arcus?

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-25-2015, 07:02 PM
Rhythm and Valentine were indeed making a family, she had no doubt it wouldn't be very traditional but she knew how much Valentine loved his children. He protected her, and the tiny children growing in her womb. He provided for them and would teach them when they were older. She wasn't jealous, and she wasn't discontent. Life was beautiful. Rhythm's concern for Shaye would not diminish as the girl questioned further. Narrowing her gaze at she peered at her niece she could see something within her mind and her heart. Rhythm's own seemed to stop. No, Shaye wasn't allowed to grow up. She was her tiny little apprentice and was going to be innocent forever. "Who is it that makes you feel like that, Shaye?" Her voice was filled with curiosity, she'd hide the concern completely. This was her and Shaye talking, she was just glad her niece could come to her like that.
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-25-2015, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2015, 06:00 PM by Shaye I.)
Shaye shuffled on her feet, watching her aunt as she asked her questions. Rhythm caught on all too quickly and little shaye blushed as her aunt asked her who made her feel this way. She wasn't sure if she should say anything since she wasnt totally sure what it was she was feeling. Arcus was her bestest friend, she never wanted that to change. "I have a bestest friend, and it's amazing to be around him. I just don't know if it's like mo and shai, or like, me and you, bestest friends" she said, explaining her confusion. she let her mind drift to him too, about the troubles he was going through. she wanted him to be ok and to find his feet, and she couldn't help but worry about him.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-26-2015, 10:35 AM
Shaye's demeanor changed completely as Rhythm asked the question, but despite that she would still give an answer to her auntie. Rhythm would push her features into her niece's chest to give her comfort as the world finally slipped past her young lips. The confusion was apparent, and Rhythm would do her best to help her. "I still think you're too young, but only you are going to be able to decide. Maybe for now just be best friends. You don't have to rush love, you know you care for him, and you know that you're best friends. Right now it doesn't need to be anything more." She wanted her words to be encouraging, and hoped out of all the advice that Shaye had taken from her that she would take this all the same.
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-31-2015, 06:00 PM

Rhythm was supportive, which didn't surprise young Shaye at all. She would always think the world of her Auntie, and for all of her life her Auntie had never let her down or done anything to make Shaye think otherwise. Rhythm's words where wise, and Shaye easily soaked them up, knowing she would think well on them. She agreed with her Auntie too, and that made it easier, she liked being Arcus's best friend, she wanted to keep that friendship alive for a long time. “Thanks Auntie, your the best. When will your pups be born, can I be there for the birthing?” she would wonder
""

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Shaye seemed to take her advice rather well ad the older woman would smile softly as her niece thought about what had been said. With a simple thanks and obvious compliment Rhythm would nuzzle the tall girl again, knowing how much she'd missed the girl. Their topic of conversation returned to the subject of her future pups. "They'll be here about a moon before Autumn." Or at least thta was her best guess, really they could come anytime between then and the next season. "Shaye, do you think you could handle.. anything happening?" Did she guess the dangers her aunt could be in? Did she realize how deadly a birth could be? She didn't even know about her own entrance into the world, and those that had come before he but did not stand here today. Could she handle it if she saw her aunt die? "I just want you to be prepared, not all births result in happy endings."
""