gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-23-2015, 04:18 PM

She had followed the lion a long way, the little girl bouncing happily behind him. Not only did she have a new friend, but a big strong looking lion to protect her from all the "bad" wolves that he had mentioned. Maybe it was because she was around him now that she hadn't seen a bad wolf, maybe they all ran away when they saw him. Not her though, she had climbed all over him and played in his mane, a wonderful game of hide and seek that she had enjoyed, even though he had been grumpy that day because of the snow. She was sad to leave her little cave home, but now she wouldn't be alone anymore because she had a new friend!

Today though, she wandered away from him to go explore around the territory he had led her to, and with the summer heat...it was a pain! She crawled along the ground, trying to keep as close to it as possible. She had seen a river bed somewhere, but with hot the season, it seemed to have dried up to a mere trickle in the usually full river. Her eyes grew wide when she approached, the girl slipping down to meet the water and then proceeded to roll in it. It wasn't much, but at least it cooled her considerably.

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
08-26-2015, 09:03 PM
Safir had been feeling strange of late, was she sick? She had decided to stay in the den she had with her master Hyder. After she had stayed there for a while and hadn’t felt any different she had decided to leave the den. She still felt like she should be in the den she could be sick, but yet she didn’t feel bad just weird. She would be wandering when she came upon another wolf, oddly enough she smelled like her master. Did he get another slave? She would walk up to the edge of the almost dried up river where the female was rolling around in.“Hello, are you somebody like me?” she would ask quietly.
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
09-07-2015, 08:12 PM

She had stopped rolling, choosing a position where she was nearly face down in the trickling river bed. She hadn't detected the approach of the other, not until she spoke at least. “Hello, are you somebody like me?” Ears folded back to hear the words, head picking up in an instant as her gaze followed the voice. Violet-blue eyes fell on a small figure, though the girl was a little bigger then she was. With a wagging tail, she lifted herself from the water and mud and walked over to meet the other. Funny, she smelled like Hyder...was she Hyder's friend too? "Hi! I'm Ashelia!" She greeted happily. Though the gray girl's question struck her as a little odd. "What do you mean like you?"

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
09-11-2015, 07:46 PM

The female wolf would stand up covered in mud, she was wagging her tail. If this girl is a slave too how can she wag her tail Safir would wonder. The girl would introduce herself as Ashelia with a happy tone, this girl was surely not a slave but why did she smell like her master? Ashelia confirmed Safir’s suspicions when she didn’t understand her question, could she not smell Hyder on her. Safir would consider her options she could tell the girl what she really was or let her be ignorant, she decided it was best to let them know. “Hyder has slaves I’m one of them.” She would lower her tone to a whisper once she said the word slaves.

Speech,

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
09-28-2015, 03:01 PM

The girl was silent for what seemed like forever. When in reality she wasn't but anyone who didn't talk as fast as her was slow in her eyes. But maybe because she was too excited all the time. When Safir spoke that single line, Ashe's brows furrowed. Hyder had slaves? What exactly was a slave? She had never come across anyone who was a slave before, and had never heard the term either. "What do you mean by that? Is it another word for friend? I'm Hyder's friend. He found me all alone in a cave in the east, but now I'm not alone anymore. So did he find you too and made you a slave friend?" Poor poor little ashe. How naive she was..

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
10-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Ashelia didn’t know what a slave was, this took Safir by surprise. How could someone not know what a slave was, being a slave most of her life she assumed everyone knew what they were. The girl thought that slave was another word for friend and it could be thought of like that if you thought friendship could be forced. It also surprised her that Ashelia was Hyder’s friend, wasn’t he looking for slaves it would have made sense if he had made this girl one of them. Safir would struggle to find the words that described what a slave was  “A…a slave is a servant that is forced to do things out of their will.” Her voice could barely be heard she felt uncomfortable explaining what she was, she had never thought much about it really.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
10-10-2015, 12:03 PM

For once the girl sat still as she listened to Safir's rather short explanation. Her tail stopped wagging, though she didn't entirely understand, it still didn't sound very good. Hyder said he had friends, not slaves. At least...he hadn't mentioned that part to her. Maybe she had been so wrapped up in just making a friend and snuggling up in his mane, she hadn't stopped to ask him about his life or anything. This confused her, did that mean Hyder saw her as a slave too?
"Oh...has he tried to make you do something you don't want? Why not just tell him no? Friends don't make friends do things they don't wanna."

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
10-17-2015, 11:36 AM
Safir would quietly listen as Ashelia spoke, it seemed she still didn’t understand but that was understandable when you didn’t know what a slave was to begin with. Safir would calmly try to explain again to the other femme, “A slave doesn’t have the option to say no, if they do then they get punished.” Safir was aware that Hyder himself had never really punished her before but he was different from her other masters. “Hyder has never punished me physically, but he is a nicer master than my past ones. Slaves and Masters are normally not on the same level to have a friendship, as a slave I am below him.”