Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-24-2015, 04:53 AM

A breath of fresh air was well welcomed for the female. The past few days had been rather vexing on her. With the onsetting of a Seige, and that Abaven would not be helping she still had to settle Starling with the news and send him home for the time being. If Sonticus prevailed he could come back for some training, if not.... Arian felt as if visiting him from Fiori would be just as well. However, her mouth was sealed for this trip to the sandy beaches. Starling had said before that he didn't visit these placed often, so she took the boy here with the intention of harvesting some new earth smoke.

Looking behind her she would check for Starling. It should've been easy to keep up with a crippled wolf. "Remember that we're looking for Earth Smoke Starling. The plant this is pinkish at the bottom and then dark purple at the top." she would refresh his memory. Thinking of the words he had placed them in his memory. Though they would skip for a moment, she would stop in front of the water. Digging in the feeling of the wind blowing onto her fur. It felt nice, because soon she probably wouldn't be enjoying things like this.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Starling would follow behind his tutor, keeping an even pace but never quite over taking her. She was his leader for now, so he would follow at her pace, even though he was excited to start getting to know what the North had to offer his stores. He'd hop along, keeping himself in check as he followed behind with a gentle smile on his face. When she stopped and reminded him of the plant they would search for he could only nod his head with a grin. Earth smoke, he'd remember that one rather well despite its....lack of any real use. He hummed lightly as he moved to walk around as she enjoyed the wind, exploring the immediate area for the herbs. His mind was half on that and half on other things. "A-arian.." He said softly as he trotted along a set of rocks, searching for the plant in question. "Wh-what's going on? S-sonticus f-feels...t-tense l-lately. I-is it S-sin again?" He asked with a tilt of his head, lifting it to glance at the alpha. He didn't know about the recent intrusion, or the war drums waiting to beat. He didn't know that she had sent a wolf to Abaven and Bass had declined his assistance, nor did he know that he was requested home. All he knew was that things were tense in his temporary home, and he wanted to know why.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-03-2015, 11:20 PM

He was being a very respectful boy, and it oddly amused Arian. She partly wished she had brought Riv or Juniper along. Starling hadn't interacted with her pups since they were born, but she didn't expect him to be involved anyway. Their relationship didn't really go beyond being teacher and student did it? As her paws settled in the sand Starling would ask about what was going on in Sonticus. Her nose twitched a little. "Well, Imperium invaded Sonticus lands." she started walking again nose lowered to the ground to search for the herb.

"So we were going to attack them. We even sent out messenger and your father said no to helping us. I feel a bit embarassed about it now though we aren't going to attack Imperium anymore. We're simply going to start fresh and move to the West where Wolfpaw lake and Druid's moore is." she explained to Starling. "It's sad to think that our time together will be over soon. My children could learn a lot from you Starling." her eyes scanned for growth.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-04-2015, 12:53 AM
Starling would continue to search happily as he waited for his question to be answered...if he hadn't stepped on any toes that is. When Arian's gentle voice washed over him he stopped, eyes wide before looking towards her. Invaded? Why had he only just heard about this? The Imperium wolves mustn't have done anything too...dangerous. Surely if someone was hurt he might have been called, right? He swallowed slightly then, watching her as she talked of war, battle but that she had changed her mind, and Abaven had turned down the call for help. He blinked slightly at that, wondering if that had been his father's call. Wasn't it part of Abaven to lend out warriors? If there would be battle...Arian could ask to borrow some of their fighters...Bass must not have believed in the cause enough. But it didn't matter now, there would be no war, and instead Sonticus was going to move. If they were...going to move, no he would have to go home. Not have too, he wanted too. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't m-make m-more use o-of my time here.." He whispered, ears pulling back as he shifted his gaze to the ground, gazing around for this herb again. "I-I'm sure w-we could...p-plan a-another s-session in th-the future. B-but this t-time I c-could teach y-your puppies!" He said with a grin. He hadn't seen her children since the birthing, but he wasn't here to make friends, right? He was here to learn, and use his time wisely...which he hadn't really. "I-if y-you're m-moving...w-what's going t-to happen w-with this S-sin fellow?" He asked softly, padding along some rocks and searching the flora for signs of the herb he needed, his eyes glued to the ground as he asked her his questions.

"Talk" | "Italian"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 03:37 AM

Of course when Arian thought about it now she knew she had overreacted and put her fur into a bunch. Weather wolves thought her pack weak or not what mattered to them was none of their business. Sonticus wasn't here to make friends or enemies, it was here to make a home for those who couldn't find one most definitely. As her nose shuffled among the sand Starling would begin to speak. Her head lifted. "It's alright between my alpha duties, being a mother and all the drama that's been going on I should have been more aware of our time as well." she chuckled. Though her muscles tensed when he mentioned Sin. She still saw him in her future, regardless the fact he was leaving now. "Ack o, yakubarai wa kare ga tamago o suu iku koto ga dekimasu(Ack, good riddance he can go suck an egg)" she would say at first in Japanese. Arian would blink then composing herself. "He's leaving. Called us a bunch of spineless worms basically. But, two of my members liked him enough to leave with him. Sonticus will be fine though, I'm going to search for a suiteable heir to take the throne off my shoulders. I'm hoping if worse comes to worse when my kids grow up they'll be able to take it." she started to look for the herb again. She did see a lot of mint around though. Which was odd for a place like this. "I'm sure we'll see each other from time to time. After all my sister is in Abaven." she chuckled a bit.

"Talk"

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Starling smiled lightly as she spoke of all her duties and he shook his head slightly. "Y-you were v-very busy. I-I was j-just being lazy." He said with a sweet smile, shrugging it off. Even if they didn't make great use of his time here, he did learn more than he would have in Abaven, and he met some wolves he'd love to meet again in the future. He would blink slightly as she spoke in another language he didn't understand, but he didn't think much of it. Perhaps it was her secret way of saying things on her mind that she didn't want others to hear, just like him with his Italian. Everyone deserved their outlet, and he liked her enough to not assume it was him she was talking about. Instead he just shuffled through the snd, taking some time to delicately extract some mint from the earth for later use. He could carry it back with the earth smoke, it didn't matter too much. He'd hum lightly as she spoke of Sin, and how he had decided to leave, and he would look up for a moment in shock before looking back down, hopping over a rock to search along the other side. "I-If h-he's leaving d-does that m-mean h-he's n-not still a th-threat? O-or do you th-think h-he'll be l-looking f-for another th-throne?" He asked lightly, the fear lingering on his tongue like a bad taste. He didn't like the idea of this dangerous man out there, with wolves that had decided to follow him. What would happen if he decided Abaven would be nice to try and take? Did he have an army? Was his family safe? He swallowed slightly, anxiety rising like bile in his throat but he kept his thoughts quiet. He wanted to know if Arian believed he was still a threat or not.

"Talk" | "Italian"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-05-2015, 09:12 PM

Arian finally spotted the herb hiding in a small corner of the cave. She smiled for a moment, though stopping in her tracks a bit. Staring at the inside of that cavern gave her the chills. She had completely forgotten about this place. She shifted a bit uncomfortably, trying to pay more attention to Starling. "You shouldn't judge someone by just words until you meet them for yourself but, I'd still warn Bass about him in case." her tail flicked a little as she went near the herb to pick it carefully out of the ground.

"He's gonna make his own pack, as far as I know he has all the preparations complete. He shouldn't be too much trouble at first with two little litters with him but he has women to take care of them. He wouldn't do anything to put his kids in danger." She held the herbs delicately. Her voice had obviously changed a little bit, it was her bad for not noticing it before. Starling and the herbs had distracted her from her trauma. Still though she sighed, how stupid could she had been.

"Talk"

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Starling, nearly the exact same time, found his own clump of Earth Smoke. He grinned down at it, happy to have found the herb now. He stepped forward and began to carefully and expertly dig it up by the roots, leaving just enough to help the plant grow back. He blinked slightly when Arian spoke, a newly plucked herb hanging from his jaws. He couldn't help but throw a look back at her before sighing and turning back to his task. She was so confusing, telling him one thing and then telling him not to judge Sin. Weird. Instead he just looked back down at the herbs, more than happy to immerse himself in his element as she spoke. He was quiet, taking in her words as he gathered his flowers into a little bundle before turning to look back at her, well where she had been. "H-he's m-making his o-own pack?" He asked with a curious tilt of his head. "A-arian, since S-sonticus is m-moving...m-maybe...I should g-go home." He said softly then, moving to sit by his bundle while he waited for her.  

"Talk" | "Italian"