Rælynn Atreides

Rælynn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-24-2015, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015, 12:22 PM by Rælynn.)
Out-of-Character Name: Tigress

Character's Name: Rælynn Atreides
Character Age: 5 years
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 35"
Appearance Description: the primary source of her dressage is of an ivory colorization. when she was born Ræ had a snow white pelt, giving her that awing appeal at first sight. although she grew in age, beginning her transformation into a more.. ebony damsel of the night. the patches of silver on her bodice became rare highlights that melted into the dominant obsidian tresses. she is sculptured rather kindly, having the flaming white wreckage glittering her vessel. the entire bottom portion of her under belly is complimented with that snow-like residue whilst some ashen gray freckles sunder its vibrant appeal. a formation on the lower half of her facial features also inherits this color, which then fades into that darker shadings of black decorations. the ivory paintings are also gathered upon her two front paws, the left appendage travels further with the whiting whilst the other is shorter in this whitening. both of her back appendages are not designed in that ivory, but more so a midnight color with a mixture of gray lightening debris that extends the entire half of her hind quarters. Rælynns tail is two different shades: on top is that ebony attire and the bottom half continues the stylish snow white accents. the dames bullets are a heavy tainted celestial blue, darker than most but lighter than the many; almost looking into the hemisphere of another world and imagining an entire galaxy draped in these glistening infernos that are her eyes
Skills: she'll excel in fighting and intellect

Proof of Purchases: n/a

Rælynn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-24-2015, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 05:22 PM by Rælynn.)
it's removed. i also changed her eye color. considering that i had no idea that i was using someone's art work xc so i changed that part of her.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-26-2015, 11:31 AM
Sorry, I didn't catch this before! Wolves can only be 36' without paying for extra height.

My focus needs more focus.

Rælynn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-26-2015, 12:24 PM
Edited.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-26-2015, 09:59 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store

My focus needs more focus.